Working out is the most productive thing I do all day

Working out is the most productive thing I do all day.
I often feel like shit and suspect I have an internet addiction.
t. Addict
What does Veeky Forums do for the non-gym gains? Looking for habits to replace mind-numbing browsing.
Also roll

dont. you need something to occupy yourself otherwise youll go into self destruction. look for a job rather

i don't care tbqh
i like cocoon mode
feels nice when you get seen in a grocery store by someone you haven't seen in years and get mired

roll

Rolling.
And OP, you can slowly start trying to pick up other hobbies. Maybe clean one thing in your room every day. Just put one thing where it is supposed to go. Read 10 pages of a book. etc. Slowly, you will do more and more until you are normal

getting work helped me tons, and try to find new hobbies you enjoy. leave ur comfort zone faggot

rawlings

Your image made me literally lol thanks for that user
Ive fetishized self-employment so much, but now I'm an unemployed shut in. Employment would definitely get me off hikkomori mode.

Pic unrelated. Roll.

I can't throw away junk food. Co-habitating with others. Re-roll.

rolly jolly

rollin

Rolling - heck, why not.

Best dubs. Do this daily though.

Rerolling!!

roll

roll

rolling

rollerino

Yoroll

Actually did it bros. Felt good, even though it's cold as fuck outside. 10/10 would roll again

Ay

Roll

roll

roll

>implying I have junk food
reroll

rolll

l

Rol

Roll

kill me pete.

reroll because faggot shit.

rollan

rollin

y

Rolling

reading is probably the only other productive thing I do, but vidya and anime are nice too.

2ez, reroll

roll

Rollllllin

roll

liptiduddle

roll

Roll

roll

Rolling in this thread

I should do something. Feel myself wasting another day already.

roll

roll

Rollin

rollerino

no junkfood, again

Rolling

Rollerino

My baby needs a new pair of shoes

Roll

Roll

Rolling.

I guess

Rollin'

Roll

here we go

check em

roll

Fucking roll

rock

Buy a motorcycle and go to bars. Chicks will want a ride all the time and it’s just fun to cruse around and will encourage you to go more places.

Rollerino alpachino

Rollin