Does it trigger you that women desire this more than you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBTdHVXwIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=iXjUtWzy870
youtube.com/watch?v=adVQ12eWCO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that lean muscle attracts the most women and fits the best clothing style as well. Truly aesthetic.

No because I love goose too. I'd rather girls swoon over him them some asshole

no kidding.

hes probably benching 285 for reps. definitely OHP above 1plate and lowish body fat.

he has a better body that the vast majority of posters here

No because I desire goose more than I do any woman. He is perfection.

Not the response you expected huh OP, Veeky Forums has definitely changed.

Nah i like goose. He look so better than me anyways

I don't expect a woman to love me when I cant even love myself.

People should stop caring about others, they should do the best they can to achieve the highest of their potential

wtf if you bench 285 you OHP WAY over 1pl8. Most people achieve 1pl8 ohp before 2pl8 bench

Not really, I'm attracted to him over most girls desu

>implying the Goose isn't one of us

I fucking love the goose, that shower scene in BR2049 had him looking yoked

>All this samefagging

Counter thingy says 14 different posters in this thread so there is actually no SFing going on you mad baby

Ryan gosling is what straight guys think is attractive

girls and gay guys don't

My gf told me she prefer my body than me but she loves me anyway. How should i feel ?

mackenzie davis is attractive

not as attractive as JOi tho... theres 6 foot girl in my school that looks like her

/ourguy/?

no because that's what I aim to look like.
A tad more muscle, but not like a baloon animal like some of the guys on here.

>My gf told me she prefer my body than me

wat

confused

Lmao this was YEARS ago. Everyone lifts now girls wouldn't bat an eye at this now. Face is still face, but if you put a better body and decent face right next to this, girls would prefer it.

why would it trigger me, he looks good
I would like to have bigger lats than him though

>women's sexual attractiveness changed more over 4 years than 200

i bench sub 200 and press 155 tard

Not me user :(

So this is the power of veganism?

don even like pussy faggot

I can only ohp 1pl8+50 and i can almost one rep max 3 pl8 on bench.

no because gosling is probably a better person than me. Notice how he hasn't been named yet in all this shit(even if some of it is bad dates). damn it I can't find the pic of him buying beer.

Nah he's a nice actor, good for him

> does it trigger you

Not really. He's wealthy/attractive/famous/etc, most of which is deserved since he's been working since the Micky Mouse club in his elementary school years.

girls don’t care how big you are they just want a handsome lad to be seen with in public.

>implying girls care about anything more than money

Which one of you fuckers was posting this on /tv/? Well you lured me to your board. Now tell me how to get this body.

I'd let my girlfriend fuck him while I watched from a corner and be grateful for the opportunity. She would, too

Eat cum.

No because I knew this from the beginning and didn't fall for the bulking meme, he's also been in enough good movies to where I feel no jealousy or hate towards him any longer, we took him back from the women

why does he only plays total spergs? Veeky Forums recommended a film of his called The Place Beyond The Pines and he was tryharding throughout the whole film making it unwatchable. Beta trying to be alpha

Even that is too big to be attractive to me, so it makes complete sense that women don't desire huge guys

CELLS
INTERLINKED

And you're right about that, which is the first important step.

But learning to love yourself is a gradual process, and you will be able to someday.
Take your time, step by step, better your body, mind and life just a little bit each day.

And one day you will realize you're already far on the happy side on the emotional spectrum without even noticing to have passed the barrier. It might be weeks from now, months, even a few years, but believe me, it's worth it.

t. been there, done that; I believe in you, user!

FFFFFFFFUAAAAAAAARRRK

you want to know how i know that you haven't actually watched the movie?

half of the film is ryan gosling while other half is about the policeman that shot him, wew lad

SS and GOMAD for 3 days

She likes your body more than your pesonality

Because he is a total sperg in real life.

>Was taken out of elementary school as a child and taught at home by his mother because of constant abuse from other students

>Has released a song titled "Put Me in the Car", which can be found on his website

>"I always wanted to entertain. When I was 6, a scrawny, scrawny kid, I'd get in my red speedo and do muscle moves. I actually thought I was muscular. I didn't know everyone was laughing at me."

>"All my characters are me. I'm not a good enough actor to become a character. I hear about actors who become the role and I think 'I wonder what that feels like'. Because for me, they're all me. I relate to these characters because aspects of their personality are like me. And I just turn up the parts of myself that are them and turn down the parts that aren't."

>"I was a lonely child, I didn’t do well at school and TV was my only friend. Then, one day, I saw Raquel Welch on 'The Muppet Show.' She was dancing with this big furry spider and I immediately fell in love. She was the first crush I ever had, and I thought, ‘How do I get to meet this woman?’ And then I thought, ‘Well, she’s on TV, so to meet her I have to get on TV myself."

For me it was about the same time. I trained pecs more than shoulders though (most people train pecs more)

No homo

What. My max is 265 lbs (120 kg) and I look wider and bigger than him, this is probably 90 kg for reps at best, wtf are you on about.

>everyone lifts now

Everyone does meme shit because lifting heavy is exhausting and everyone eats shit instead of focusing on good nutrition.

Goose is love. Goose is life.

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

>I'd rather girls swoon over him them some asshole
>tips schizophrenic fedora

wrong. maybe 1 in 20 guys actually lift hard at my uni

Ryan gosling is /ourguy/ though
Him and Keanu reeves

W-we're all gonna make it brah

Holy fuck you literally have no idea what you're talking about lmao. Not about the last part, though.

>implying goose isn't Veeky Forums in that pic

What do you think being Veeky Forums even is?

youtube.com/watch?v=oBTdHVXwIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=iXjUtWzy870
youtube.com/watch?v=adVQ12eWCO0

;_;

No because he looks better than Me

Veeky Forums suffers from body dysmorphia

This post just proves Veeky Forums aint shit. OP asks for a workout a no one can even give him an answer. Do any of you even lift or just here for the 'lolz'?

Fuck off back reddit and check your carbon monoxide detector on the way. I'm out of here, have fun posting on a onion loving SS Shrek forum the rest of your lives i have bigger things going on.

Pic related, it's (you)

NOW

Not really, Goose is a pretty cool guy.

have low bf% and increase your muscle mass

Stop sshilling yourself Goose!

I've looked better than that at my best.

>She was the first crush I ever had, and I thought, ‘How do I get to meet this woman?’ And then I thought, ‘Well, she’s on TV, so to meet her I have to get on TV myself."
Holy shit he autismed his way to success, just through sheer sperg will

greatest character actor of his generation

Explain this? Am I missing something

damn sweet outfit man, wish I could rock something like that

I'm sick of seeing this man all over Veeky Forums. Maybe if he wasn't wearing dress pants along with being topless, with that gay facial expression. Thn maybe I would be able to tolerate this form of shitpost.

>I'm sick of seeing this man all over Veeky Forums

It's kind of the point of these threads. It's just a subtler version of FACE HEIGHT FRAME posting.

based

>My gf told me she prefer my body than me but she loves me anyway. How should i feel ?
whah?

As a straight female, yes I absolutely prefer that they drool over that pic vs. Me. I'm not a lesbo tyvm