Post latest Veeky Forums purchases

Postman pat just delivered off my squatting shoes, so excited to try them in about an hour.

I bought this

Nice!!!! Cost???

nice, got mine (adipowers) for christmas and hit my squat pr on them. For me, the best bang for your buck in lifting equipments has been my wrist straps. Will last a lifetime for ~ $15.

Good stuff, price? I need some new pans and pots.

$260 australian dollars, i was going to go with the romaleos 3 but heard nothing but bad things.

>soft as shit shoes
>bad material
>not ad heavy or sta le as the 2's

All in all looking at the buold quality of my shoes they spatk ke as a pair of $260.

Excuse the fucked up spelling, hands were a bit wet and typing on a S5 sucks ass.

fucking shills everyone here is poor and autistic

whoever decided an advertising campaign on Veeky Forums was a good idea is fucking stupid

I had my 2’s since 2011 and i wear them every day to train, i also train 7 days a week. Only thing that happened was the velcro slowly ripped the shoe lace to shreds but a 99c replacement every 7 years aint too bad.

They are so fucking good its crazy. I wish nike stopped being jewbags and made every shoe at this caliber.

I just got the roma 3’s though for $90.00 usd (almost 1/3 price of original 2’s) and honestly i dont have any problems with them. Theyre actually nice for bench pressing cause the bottom is angular and not round. Also i guess wear and tear made the 2’s lose some grip and having fresh new shoes fixes that.

Its cool treat you made for yourself man.

patrian af choice. i have the same colour

>i'm surprised that weightlifters wear weightlifting shoes
lmao

Feels good man and good to hear. I originally ordered the 3's and within minutes i emailed the place and told them to give my the 2's instead. Since i squat 3x a week i knew the heaviness, build quality, and stability of the 2's is what i needed for my goals.

Every squatter raves about them like no tomorrow.

I was squatting in normal shoes for the past 2 years... held off because the price is steep.

Not cooking on cast iron. ngmi

OP here, on a quick break, just wanted to mention HOLY FUCK.

They are stable as all fucking hell and i have more explosive power when getting out of the hole

GOD FUCKING DAMN, i'm going ham on my squats so far.

SBD Knee sleeves, great purchase

what shoes

I just bought this set of micro plates. I already have the 1.25 lbs and love the bigger plates.

nevermind i found them, but next time put it in the filename OP!

>Mfw someone fucking stole my romaleo 2

Sorry mate.

Anyway in heading to work, they are great shoes. It makes me angry i didn't buy them earlier on and waited for so long. I notice with an elevated heel your back stays a lot more straight.

Damn that sucks.

Enjoy them they're good shoes. But don't let them leave your sight

Should have just bought big washers bruh. You paid for a 1500% markup.

Did they give you a squat plug with those?

Are Adipower a good option?
I have a wide forefoot, so i dont know if i would feel confortable with them.
Pls give advice.

If youre from USA outlets usually carry romas and adipowers.

Ive been to a nike outlet store in multiple states and they had the shoe. Same with addidas outlet.

I realy dislike addidas and reeboks compared to romas for weightlifting shoes.

Romaleo (2's at least) have a wider toe box than any Adidas shoes I've tried.

Small town in germany, so i dont know really where to look for shoes, since we dont have very much outlets nearby.
My dynaflyte fits perfect, may a reference point which shoes are like them but for lifting.
I need orthopedic insoles, will they fit in?

I really just wanted the bluetooth adapter for my new sennheiser headphones but got the magnetic usb cords to get some free shipping

>needing heels to squat
Fag

I tried the washer method. It works, but I like how this type of weight feels when I load it. This wasn’t a functional upgrade.

Powerlift 3.1's

Used to be a Converse guy but gotta say I love these shoes for back and leg compounds.

Holy smokes, I never knew about those magnetic charging cables before. Also, nice wi-fi/bluetooth adapter. I got the same one last month.

I bought Fat Gripz. I do curls with them. Maybe someday I will be able to do chin ups with them.

Ordered a pair of these bad boys yesterday.
With luck they should arrive within the next 2 days.
Really looking forward to trying them out, I usually squat in running shoes, but today I squatted in these shitty skater shoes with a flat rubber sole and it made a big difference.
I can only imagine how much better these feel

Forgot pic

cast iron is a meme

if you were pushing carbon steel, i'd give you a pass

but iron skillets are numale af

Local running store hosts a run club every Friday morning with free pancakes. Got some comfy joggers to support their business today. Might be good to deadlift in.

Jealous. Power meters are expensive AF

anyone have these? opinion?

Just wait till the tongue tears on your 3's