Onions are making me behave like a caveman

For some weeks now I have started to eat raw onion and garlic. I used to eat them from time to time, but now I'm making sure I include them in at least 1 meal a day.

The most obvious change I'm noticing is sex drive. It's like a caveman inside me is becoming unleashed. I want to ravage a girl or a transgirl all the time now. I've started to put myself out there more, not even caring about getting rejected, or being ridiculed for it. I was off the whole dating scene, because of fear of rejection, and not paying attention to it, but now it's like an impulse. I used to fap every once in a blue moon too, and now it has to be every day, like when I was a teenager

Wtf are you doing to my body, onions?

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=18796882629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bait

ive been crashing my estrogen and i become extremely fucking reasonable. hell i water fasted for 2 days and still had my head straight even with the headaches

if what youre saying is true OP thats your estrogen rising

??
I'm talking about eating onions and you are talking about fasting like they are the same thing? What are you talking about, moron?

i said that i am currently crashing my estrogen and despite going hungry for two days i am no way in hell acting like a caveman, and also i wanna note that my sex drive is way down despite injecting enough testosterone for around 1.8x the natural limit, prompting that estrogen is what makes you feel like a caveman

the only other possibility that your thread is not bait is if the onions actually are increasing your test and thus your estro

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

Onions drop your estrogen significantly, according to Onionman's bloodwork. If you have low E2 that's at the low end of normal range, and higher testosterone and free test, you get horny... at least I do.

estrogen make you caveman hurr durrr

what the shit i havent jerked off since october

what are you taking? im taking 0.325mg letro ed with 100mg test e3d

>Letro
That's probably why. You're estrogen is crashed. You need a little estrogen, otherwise your sex drive goes to nothing basically... I prefer Aromasin on a blast personally. I only use test though...

>or transgirl
Nice b8

Hey, I haven't been here in a while and I forgot to check back on his report.
Do you have the screencap for me? I came back specifically for this purpose.
Please help a brother out!

And now you know why pajeets and towel heads act and smell the way they do.
>show bobs and vagene

It's Veeky Forums, this man is serious

Hail Onionman
He will try Pomegranate juice next.

t. brainlet injecting roids without basic knowledge of human hormones

Placebo

You summoned me.
Day 3 of pomegranate and long Jack.
So far so good.

I'll order the blood test and let you guys know in about 1 month.

>pomegranate and long Jack.
Aren't you worried that you won't be able to tell which ingredient was the effective one?

I agree it will mean that the results will be impossible to attribute to a single element this time.

However I am interested in this "stack"

If I feel anything close to what I did with onions then I may separate the 2 and restart the time period.

How many grams of onion did you eat per day? I'm bored and on keto, so this will kill a couple birds.

Sup onionbro,doing gods work it seems just wanna give a cheerful message because i havent had internet for like 5 days and i missed your blood test results the day u posted that u were waiting for it to come my internet down,godspeed and good luck
Man i really should sleep

2 small red or 1 med red.
Id guess 140 -200

Thank you for the cheerful message!
Just in case you missed it.
Free test up 13%
Female sex hormone down 66%

Fasting decreases sex drive, your hormone-growth decreases as a result of your body thinking you're experiencing a food drought.

do you lads reckon spring onions would work too?
they're a lot easier to eat raw

Not shilling here,
But literally if you stack
Alpha jym by jym supplements
Horny goat weed by Zhou nutrition

And daa 4g a day,

You will literally have all of this plus more, what’s in onions is in the jym Alpha.

Not shilling but you can take stuff without smelling like shit and eating and looking like a faggot.

What gives??

Literally just chop up a raw onion and eat it with scrambled eggs. It’s actually very good.

Thank you for doing this, onionman.

Have you considered doing the traditional ZMA?

Buying jewscum trash and not eating natural raw onions instead like people 2 thousands years before you were born were consuming,never gonna make it /fraud/ scum the only one that looks like a faggot is you

fasting decreases sex drive massively what are you talking about

Are you still eating raw onions?

If you are still doing onions, and now you are testing something else, then the results of the new things will probably be affected
If it is true that onions were the main reason for your boost in T and lowered EST, then that process could go on and could be even increased as time goes on. If you quit with the onions then you could notice a drop in T, and maybe it wasn't the pomegrante's fault, it's just that you cut the onions. I don't think doing one thing after the other is going to have any sort of "valid" results. But if you are doing it just for your own and to see how it feels then good for you.

Also, let me ask you: did you feel more sexual cravings than before after some weeks of onions?

Haw to crash estrogen?

With no survivors

The sexual cravings and stronger erections are definetely real. I experienced them, now that i havent eaten onions in few days I've noticed a drop

>Onionman's bloodwork
does anyone have a screenshot?

It could do but I can only state red works as that was what I tested.

Onions are cheap
Effective
Come with other health benefits

I have zma anyway.
It's a standard for me.

Agreed.

I see what you mean, however
I'm "adding to"
I won't ever stop eating onions as it was such a success (from my personal view)

The way I see it
I was X
onions changed me to Y

Pomegranate and long Jack will take me to Z

If Z is better I will repeat other boosters ect using Z as my base.

If Z is worse I will drop them and go back to Y.

And repeat.

Although it would be great for someone else to do it also.

Yup

Here you go.

Raising testosterone and lowering estrogen are two different things jackass. It's not even about the ratio. More like total amounts.

Very nice/interesting, I guess I will continue onion consumption

What's your source on long jack?

Pic related.
focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=18796882629

He's clearly retarded

>even with the headaches

>fasting without potions in 2k18
>2 days

Please be bait

What made you decide to take pom concentrate and eat them as well?

onions lower e1 more than they increase test

retard

>>fasting without potions
What

Is that your plan?

This post sounds fake.

>pomegranate
same here and it actually tastes great
i will definitely await your report

Best of both worlds

Also
Fruit will always be better than concentrate.
However it may be difficult to get.

Oh thanks man! Really appreciate the hard work you put in.

>implying you would need to think a single second about having sex with that thing

That cacao powder looks like it's loaded with zing, and tongkat ali is also a potent sexual stimulant I've always wanted to try.

Do you have a girl you're unloading your new inhumanly high test wads into bro?

Does cooking the onion ruin the effect?

How do I get rid of the onion smell in my mouth?

You come to like it.

Otherwise, cinnamon sticks (just keeping in your mouth), chewing gum/sugarfree mints replaced every 45 mins.

I onionload for events, and eat 2-3 a day otherwise, I've never had anyone complain about my breath. Onionbreath is in the mildly unpleasant category and not the same as actual bad breath that reeks of rot and bacteria and makes people pull away from you immediately

No worries.

I am lucky enough to have a 10/10 gf.
(She even supported my onions)

Raw or go home.
Saying that my gym buddy is doing it with cooked onions.
I will supply results in 1 month.

Eat it with stuff!

just chew on mint leaves

Onionman I'm your fan since day one. And when you revealed that you were a bodybuilder competition champ, I couldn't believe it. You're a true Knight of Veeky Forums

How much onion mass do I have to consume?

protip: cut up your onion well and mix with non-skim kefir. 0 mouth smell, you barely notice your onion.

>I am lucky enough to have a 10/10 gf.
>(She even supported my onions)
Good on you man. Have lots of children!

I thank you for such a glorious comment.
May the onions ever grow wild in your garden.

You faggots need to stop posting that picture its ruining my nofap

>injecting hormones
>directly comparable to eating vegetables
One is entirely physiological in mechanism, which is considerably gentler than a brute pharmaceutical measure that shocks your system, which is antithetical to the relaxed physiogical balance inherent to proper sexual response.

Onionman, we aren't worthy of you. Thank you for your service

How do you eat your onions? Just munch em raw?

Thank you.
I have browsed fit for years.
Time to give something back.

Chop
Olive oil.
Mix with food once cooled.
Or
Add blue cheese

What do you do about the farts? And smelling onion in your sweat?

How do you eat these things? I tried eating one whole onion raw each day and it literally destroyed the inside of my mouth and took days to heal.

Everything tasted like ash until it healed.

I am using a cheat in avoiding the raw onion taste, I am steaming them. Doesnt remove the nutrients or does it?

no, you're just a moron who convinced himself that eating onions is making you stronger (they're not)

Wouldn't it be possible to isolate the chemical in onions to make a supplement? I'd assume you'd be a billionaire overnight.

wasnt there supposed to be a report on a couple of people taking testosterone tests around this time? Was it of any success?

"My grandfather made his fortune selling onion pills to people over the internet."
This is the story I want my descendants to tell.

>Wouldn't it be possible to isolate the chemical in onions to make a supplement?
Usually, isolating chemicals doesn't work the same way as eating the whole food. Chemicals work together.

Selenium compounds found in onions, and phenols such as quercetin and isorhamnetin. Isorhamnetin is also made in the body when enzymes convert quercetine with the help of S-adenosylmethionine. So get these in 1 pill or be a jew and make several supplements and get rich. But they may not have the same effect as eating onions raw. Testing would be needed but potential money to be made.

Selenium, Quercetin and S-adenosylmethionine supplement pills already exist just found out.

>eating veggies is healthy
Hold the fuck up

Does it fuck it up if you add vinager or olive oil? I was gonna make a salad with some mackarel, green farm letuce and vinage/oil combo to the raw onion.

Nah, go back to sleep Billy

If less than round about 100% give or take of your weekly calories are coming from onion, it won't do anything.

How many raw onions a day was Onionbrah consuming?

Will slightly cooking the onions ruin the effect? It's pretty good if you you fry them on the pan a bit.

do they have to be raw?

SeeIt might ruin it.
No one knows.
Go raw to be sure.

I add oil.

2 small or 1 medium.

fasting produces hgh

really? cause im 16 and 5'10 and I want to grow to six foot. can I achieve this through fasting?

>16
dude your banned in a sec
But anyway, onionpill should actually help you grow in height as it appears it reduces estrogen which is involved in sealing growth plates

how many do I have to eat every day

2-3 raw red onions, you can combine with salads etc

1 medium or 2 small should be enough, can do more

This meme had an odd history

>SJW spams retarded onion threads on /pol/ for a day
>Everyone shitposts in response
>SJW runs back to Buzzfail and claims /pol/ eats raw onions
>Veeky Forums catches wind and finds it funny
>Now weekly onion threads

>chopped onions on nachos
Fuck I'm hungry now... and commuting so I can't eat for another hour at least...

Wew, eating raw onion is harder than I expected, I think I will make a smoothie or something next with them instead of going for an entire one in a salad.

Rubbish, testosterone is testosterone is testostone. Esterites in your blood remove the ester which is attached to the testosterone molecule leaving testosterone in your bloodsteam. There is no 'shock' to the system

i started off with just a quarter of an onion a day. sometimes with tomato and salad, sometimes with a little mayo. also i drink a glass of milk with it to soothe the throat. yes i'm a bitch but otherwise it burns like fuck.

nah

I eat my raw onion and garlic with rice, or with a salad. Last night I made a little sauce with garlic, onion, oilive oil, vinegar, and cayenne pepper