Is this alpha?

No, it’s not sexual enough.

This

Her response was not sexual enough

Tell her that you meant to say vagina rest and by bicep you meant cock

no, try "You going to love these arms, especially when they are choking you."

Gonna try OP line and post back

I will wait for you

I thought you were supposed to choke them with your hands in a sexual manner. Guess I've been doing it wrong

>This tinder didn't take off

Fuck, can we start a new one? I can't sleep

you gotta triangle choke

Blood chokes make her 'gasm more intense brah just gotta make sure to let go when Big John tells you to

I made a small rhyme telling a girl I wanted to fuck her after we had been talking about rhymes and she replied with "lol :thinking:"

Did the :thinking: mean she was considering it or she was thinking that I was a weirdo?

Did you just do the flex a cep meme.

LOL

Beta as fuck tbqh

How often does shit like this work? I normally just have a conversation about random shit ask them on a date have a few drinks then have sex.

Do first dates usually end in sex?

kv here

Hit and miss in my experience all of them have aside from one which took 3 weeks because she was a virgin.

Every other date i didnt get a second date, but its pretty easy to get a date so its not trouble.

She rejected you politely to not make it awkward

no, the weak should fear the strong.

I dated 3 women over the course of 3 months. I had sex with 2 after the second date. Got a blowjob from 1 after the third date. I’m not even that much of a Chad lmao.

This

yep

Alpha doesn't ask questions, he gives orders, you betamax.

has anyone tried using that as the first line btw? results?

This is a man, right?

If thats a dude then I'm gay

Unironically looks like that guy from that netflix show about that autist who says hes gonna kill his gf or whatever

How did you text her at 12:49am and have her respond at 11:04am. Bruh you're so alpha she time traveled to preempt your text

nah

why? bone structure is very feminine, can't fake that with hormones.

lmao cmon my man

>Is this alpha?
No.
You're 12 years old. Get off Veeky Forums.

Imagine staying virgin for so long just to lose it to some loser whos browsing online imageboards via tinder. Seriously, this generation has no hope.

That’s a qt girl dude, no doubts

These "women" will someday be someone's wife and mother, oh god. The world is doomed.

rolling for this
or say something along the lines of "after we fuck"

made for the bbc

Spotted the incel

Spotted the cucked husband and the gangraped whore mother'd child

This

You must be retarded if you really believe this women will be able to create stable healthy relationships/families in the future when they are blowing strangers on the first date and opening their legs to get their backs blown out on the second.

>her

Im not a loser :(

I would like to think i have decent game, girls feel comfortable around me.

You’re a dumbass

Grow up pls

roll