Can i compete in women's lifting tournaments and realistically win them all?

i know next to nothing about any of this but am kinda interested in figuring it all out. first, what are the different tournament thingies they do? and where do i go to enter them? like which lifts will i need to do and all that idk. and how much would i need to lift in the women's ones to win everything?

i'm a trans girl. don't troll yourselves too hard over it. 5'6", 130lbs. people here tell me i have some advantage over other women, even though my test levels are lower than most women. i've been training for 6 months, but could go another couple years before entering anything. currently squatting 120lbs, deadlift 190lbs, hip thrust 270lbs

what advantage do i have over cis women exactly? how can i take FULL advantage of this without actually cheating (i'm NEVER going off my hormones ever). obviously i'm fine with all the blood and urine tests they'll need to prove i'm not stopping my meds.

is this feasible? is there actually some way to turn my gender stuff into something where i have an advantage over others? can i make lots of money doing this and become internet famous?

i heard some trans girl did this already and caused a shitstorn of controversy. is it too late now? are we not allowed to lift in the same leagues as cis girls now?

let's figure this out. maybe you can help me become a legend!

fuck off tranny

bring your mental illness back to /lgbt/

Unironically this

>i've been training for 6 months
> currently squatting 120lbs
You belong in a fucking oven

i third this motion

MODS GET THIS MAN OUTTA HERE

Do us all a favor and neck yourself.

You have thicker bones and tendons. Your bones will strengthen even further on estrogen. You probably don't have lower testosterone. You are a complete piece of shit if you compete in a WOMEN'S event, because despite your delusions, you are not a biological woman.

Case closed, everyone can go home.

okay. this is about what i expected, but still. just for the sake of it...

let's pretend we're all in this together and we're working to scam the system with my superior male genetics. how exactly would we do it?

pic

You wouldn't. All the benefits of growing up male aren't going to overcome the fact you're not the genetic elite, male or female.

Even if you could, you'd give up the moment you realised there's no money, fame or glory in it.

Shoo! Shoo!

Again, kill yourself. This board is about self improvement and pushing yourself. How exactly does that intersect with cheating women who are working hard at something because they want to be the best?

The moment you gave into your delusions and became a tranny was the moment you no longer get to compete against others, unless you want to compete in a men's event, that is. You don't get everything you want.

women lifters roid too, sweetie

since you're not going off hormones you might have to get some T to undo the E that you're using to undo your T

/r/ing the 9mm x 1 screencap

this

Fuck off OP, you're not scamming anyone. Any trophy you'll get will be the "hey look i took advantage of the obvious strength difference in genders and you all didn't" trophy

but it's real shiny

people question trannies so much bbecause we want to know why? Every decision we make has a why? attached to it. Mutilating your body through chemicals and surgeries beg the question "why?" more than anything. Why the fuck do you want to change genders? the answer: there is no logical reason to change genders. Only baseless, emotional reasons that you made up are YOUR only reason to change genders.

if you start winning a bunch of tournaments, people will think you changed genders just so you could shove a bunch of shiny trophies in your inverted penis, which is on all levels, decimatingly retarded

get some fucking help

does anyone want to treat this seriously?

i didn't know Veeky Forums was the ethics police

fuck off tranny u have male bone structure and density. Dr Money fooled you with his case of Reimer.

it's not about ethics, it's about you being a blatant retard with nothing to possibly gain from doing this and doing it anyway

well i like lifting. this could be motivation to go even harder.

it's not like i'm doing this to troll the women's competitions or whatever. i kinda think it's like if a girl is super tall, so she gets into basketball. apparently i have bone density and structure or something, so why shouldn't i compete at something i might be good at?

i'll obviously still have to work super hard, and likely won't ever win or anything anyway because the other girls will be working just as hard.

here's the break down
>you're a man
>who thinks he's a woman
>and knows that men are usually and can become stronger than woman
>you think think you can still compete fairly

you're a faggot kiddo

There are middle schoolers who lift more then you the first time they max out. No joke. Your lifts are pathetic

i've been on hrt for like 5 years now. live life 100% as a woman...

i think there's probably SOME advantage to my male genetics, yes. but isn't comparing that to a big difference in height for basketball reasonable?

WHY, exactly, do i have such a massive advantage here? no one can even explain.

see?

Except that it will take you minimal effort to win, men have enormous advantages over women and you're trying to exploit that to gratify yourself. If you for even a second believe it will take you half the effort as a real woman you're delusional, but you're a tranny so that much is already immediately obvious.

You can and should work to be world champion at rope hangs

Jesus that' depressing.

Because some changes caused by hormone exposure during puberty are, essentially, permanent. Those happen to include things related to muscle mass, skeletal structure and force output. As are some post-puberty (in the same way that using supra-physiological doses of testosterone can have lasting effects even years after coming off)

It'd likely be different if you'd transitioned before puberty.

okay.

this is all good for me, then.

can we come up with a viable routine to prepare me for this in 1.5-2 years time?

do you see more jacked manlets or lanklets?

>I'm a tranny
>I want attention for being mentally handicapped

Color me surprised. You could do it sure, but since you gave up on being a man, you'll give up on accomplishing anything anyway, dude.

idk what a lanklet is? and i don't see many "jacked" anythings?

off my board

What the fuck that story... Why would anyone do that shit

clean version if you don't want to look at open wounds

Yes, horrible fuckin' trannies have already done this and it's a disgrace.

pound for pound, elite male strength athletes are 33-40% stronger than elite females.

you could literally work 2/3rds as hard as any female in your weight class and be competitive, or only work 75% as hard and beat every single one, no exceptions.

Unironically kill yourself. You're a cancer on the ass of society. You will never provide any value to society, you will just continue to be the piece of shit that you are.

bone structure that develops during puberty. there is 100 years of sports science behind this. Male upper bodies are almost literally designed to lift, throw and pull massively better than any natal female. Male lower bodies are deigned to run longer, faster and more efficiently than female bodies by a factor of 2. even on HRT you will lose the dense male muscle but you will never not have those advantages in the basic physics of how your skeleton supports loads and exerts energy

Remember! People are fighting to let children do this!

Cheating fuck

no. they're not.

Fuck you

where you been livin at nigga?
trans kids are making their own dating apps and shit

and none of them are having srs before they turn 18. why spread lies?

Fuck you, you deserve death.

no, fuck you.

There's a 4 year old in Australia looking at it right now

intersex isn't trans.

Fuck you. You're literally built from a biological standpoint to be better at lifting than women, you mental fuck. Stay the FUCK out of competitions for actual women and go back to dilating your open-wound excuse for a pissy before it heals and you're left with nothing.

>grow up as a man
>reap the benefits of increased bone length and density, larger frame, more muscle mass and satellite cell count
>lower your test levels and screech that none of that matters because you're a real woman™
Get help, you have a mental illness

HRT alone can cause irreparable damage to a growing child's endocrine system

If all these benefits make such a huge difference, then why am I not lifting more already? I’m at about the same level as my cis girlfriend and we started going to the gym together

skylar from that tranny tlc show has. This is a lie.

Because you have some combination of shitty genetics and work ethic.

See below. Get help. Delusions aren't healthy.

You people are so mean to her, it’s disgraceful. She is trying to expand and fully realize her new life as a woman and you idiots can only shit on her for it.

Not all men are the same though I for one accept your choice and think you’re a very beautiful woman, maybe we can talk about it privately? Do you have kik or Whatsapp?

>being this big of a failure in life

Holy shit your parents fucked up real bad thank god i actually manned up and got my shit together instead of pussying out like your faggot ass.

If you're really only squatting 120ibs at 130 then you train like shit. These competitions are as much about diet and training as it is genetics. Seeing as you want to cheat the system and take advantage of your genetically masculine body I'm going to assume that you have no real motivation or drive and want the easy way out of everything. If you get serious about this bullshit then get a better program, any beginner who isn't overweight or has serious mobility issues should be able to squat their body weight for at least a max within the first month.

For the same reason not every man can walk into the gym and bench 1pl8, but every man can work up to a 1pl8 bench with even the slightest training. You have greater genetic potential than a woman, you just haven't actualized it yet.
tl;dr ur a fag, train harder and your bitch won't outlift you

get the fuck off Veeky Forums and go back to ribbit fucking queer

>i'm a trans girl
So you are a man or are you a woman?

>her

>yfw you realize when anons tell other anons to transition into trap its a subtle way of saying KYS

you are behind the times my "man", they are mutilating children now

>Jazz Jennings
>poor little retard is unequivocally fucked for life
>didn't have enough penis to make a fake vagene

Fuck off back tumblr

So what should I do to train harder? I’m squatting 3x/week 5x5. Have to reload over and over because I get to where I can’t get out of the bottom :(

My bitch? She’s my best friend, not a dog lol

Deload*

Check out GZCLP, I like its progression scheme for failed reps

This looks very interesting but ridiculously complicated. Is there a way to set this up to emphasize the lower body more? With less upper body lifts?

>urrently squatting 120lbs, deadlift 190lbs,
At 130lbs you need to total over 1000lbs to win.
The current record is 1190lbs total.
451lbs squat, 300lbs bench press and 491lbs deadlift for the individual lift records.

Those are the only lifts that matter?

I feel like I could work up to 300lb deads, but kinda doubt I’ll ever be able to manage 200lb squats. And I’ve never really trained bench before. Max there was like 70lbs.

Guess I better get to work....

These
And also your muscle tissue has more androgen receptors than a natal females would, meaning that whatever testosterone you do have has a much greater impact on your musculature than it would on a natal female.

Are you sure? I lost tons of muscle mass when I started HRT. Like I dropped literally 20lbs in ~2 months

Duh you fucking idiot, because you have *less* testosterone than you did before, but that doesn't change that the remaining test you do have is having a greater impact on your body because you're biologically male.

Ive literally never heard of this before. So women who inject test for gym gains need more of it than men do?

proud of Veeky Forums for shutting down this cheating bullshit

Nothing was shut down, except maybe the “cheating” part. It’s kinda looking like I’ll never be able to actually compete at the level I’d need to in order to guarantee a win.

After reading the numbers I’d need to hit i kinda feel like they should open all these competitions up to trans people. There really doesn’t seem to be much of an innate advantage to being genetically male at all.

It's more complicated than that, since women who begin steroid use are seeing a much larger jump in their serum testosterone levels than a male (as in going from 10ng/dl to 5000ng/dl is a much bigger jump in terms of percentage than 500ng/dl to 5000ng/dl).
What I am saying is that androgen receptor density and location within the body is in part responsible for the difference in muscular composition between *natural* males and females.
When you start talking about exogenous hormones it becomes more confusing as the serum hormone levels of steroid users (even at low doses) remain far more consistent than those of a natural lifter and have more potent androgenic affects - this is how a man receiving TRT will typically see faster muscle growth than a natural counterpart despite having similar test levels on paper.
If you're talking about competing in a tested event, you're fucked since you can't pin and you've ruined your natural hormone balance and based on your stats and time lifting you have shit work ethic.
If you're talking about competing in an untested event, you're fucked because you're not going to be able to compete with the genetic elite even though your biological gender gives you a slight advantage, because you've pissed half of that away by taking HRT.

"Laurel" Hubbard

literally shut out "her" weight class drove actual females out of the sport.

deep, deep KYS territory if you think like this OP

Yeah. So really it looks like the advantage of being “male” is slight at best, and I’d stand a better chance in the tested events. Though even there I’d get killed...

This is all very interesting.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking of when I made this thread. I think she’s very different, though. As in very big and stuff. I’m tiny girl, and feel like I’m roughly on par with other women.

why not see about starting a trans division if you're that determined to compete? you'd be one of the first so you'd already be setting records.