FPH/FPS

>check catalogue
>no fph
Im dissapointed.
I dont have a lot but I'll contriboot while I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3As7Ao17Pk
webtoons.com/en/heartwarming/big-jo/ep-02-booted/viewer?title_no=854&episode_no=2
youtu.be/QYgvYQnGUl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it just archived
hopefully we get new shit this thread too. it's always the same now

For all of us recovering fatties, do you think you'll be ready in time for summer this year?

why the ranch tho

Ill post what I can.
I think the fat acceptance wave is waning, so theres less OC

It's like crack for fat people. Goes on everything.

what's up with all these muck bang videos?
now everybody is doing then, I mean, it is oddly cute when a korean or a japanese girl does it, but overweight people just make it look preposterous

youtube.com/watch?v=_3As7Ao17Pk

This is depressing the lengths these people go to, to just feel good.

>That face
>that haircut
>that body
>virgie

I believe you. This chick is going for wizard

>oh man that's not just your coke
>oh shit is
>mfw they both have one

The crazy part is im pretty sure shes like 30 years old max, but the fat on her face makes her look fucking ancient

Fat Acceptance means not having to wear shoes.

nice trips

yes. 30 more pounds to go :3
its a big number but achievable.

Oh geez, wrong greentext

There is no exception. All fat people must Be eradicated. No political stance race gender or entity changes the fact that a fat piece of shit is a fat piece of shit. A perfectly healthy person like me should not have to pay premiums on healthcare to support the needs of fat pieces of shit.

Fat Acceptance is a white supremacist conspiracy.

Fuck it, if it gets fatties to stop being fat then fine.

With fasting and lifting, I fucking got this.

oh cmon user mental health issues girl is fun

dodging knives and scissors boost test

I just finished watching Ash Vs Evil Dead, and that chick looks like the fucking deadite, bloated, second form wife of the dude who was studying the necronomicon.

gotta have something to drink after the coke runs out

I hate this fugly bitch

Why is it always fat girls with high expectations? I blame the THICC meme.

Honestly sometimes I think to myself, if I lived in America where fast food is just so huge and cheap I'd get massively fat like this too, and be happy
I'm lucky a poorfag and can't afford to eat this much

Based Freida

different version 4 u

>yeah well all that stuff is just made up so
When do we get to eradicate these useless shits

watch it shitlords

I will never understand the delusions that fat people have and I had.

Middle, right, left.

me on the left

The one in the middle could be a cheap version of Sigourney Weaver.

Shame it's going to get wasted.

Ok, I've been sitting on this one for a while, so here goes.

>A few years ago
>Finish up and quit my boring-ass job, decide to see something new
>After some job searching, decide to teach English overseas
>End up with a job in Tokyo, teaching private English lessons with a teaching company
As a side note, it's not a bad job, but really intense, like constant teaching for almost 8 hours straight some days
>At first it seems nice, and my coworkers are pretty cool people
>Then my shifts get changed, and I am introduced to her
>At least 350 lbs of shit stuffed into about a 5'1" frame
>Constantly using shitty hair dye, always some new blue, purple, or pink
>Always eating and leaving half eaten food in the break room
>Reeks like a septic tank mixed with cheese BO
I don't know how she hadn't been fired, I guess because she was part time and we really needed people at the time
>When I first meet her: she's talking extremely loud about some shitty anime she watched and won't shut up
>Literally shoveling cheetos into her maw, crumbs are spraying from her mouth, and dropping to the floor
>The bell rings to signal the next class period
>She throws the bag of cheetos onto the table and wipes her fingers on her BLACK pants
>Yes, she is walking into the class room with giant orange strips of cheeto dust on the sides of her pants
>Thousand yard stare from the people who were sitting next to her
>Later that day, I go to pick up a text book for my next student, and have to return it to shelf because half the pages are coated in orange

This bitch made work horrible for about 3 months when I was just starting.
(Cont. next post)

because everyone likes drugs and people usually sympathize with addicts

Don’t care user, that subway story was a good read

Maybe a few weeks after I met her
>I end up having a break at the same time as her
>Usually teachers spend their free periods in the break room so we have the chance of picking up extra lessons
>I am forced to engage with the beast
>"Haiii, you must be new here! What's your name?"
At this point, I was still the new guy so I didn't want to offend anyone
>I try to subtly edge away from the smell of the beast
>"Haha, yea, I'm user, just moved here. How long have you been here?"
>That was the wrong question
>She launches into a 20 minute history of her time in Japan and why she came
>All delivered in that loud semi-shriek that fat women have
>At one point she lists one of her primary reasons for moving here as she wanted to meet cute Japanese guys "Just like in animes!"
>I can feel my braincells dying as I continue to listen
>She goes on to tell me how she gives her number out to all the cute students she teaches
I just smiled and nodded at the time, but I later found out this is massively against company policy
>"But they never call me back, I guess they are just scared of cutie white women tee-hee"
>She actually said "tee-hee"
>I never found out if it was actually supposed to be ironic
>She finally stops talking when she starts to inhale 3 different burgers she bought from Mcdonalds

(Cont.)

I for one am glad that Trump is making it acceptable to mock lard whales for the fat pieces of shit that they are again.

Because people ultimately have a LOT more experience (secondhand and firsthand) with obesity than they do with drugs.

Not to mention, depending on the drugs it can be a lot easier to hide a drug habit compared to a food habit.

At first sounded like a very unbelievable story but then I remembered all the videos I've seen from murican fast food places.

I only met her in short bursts after that (thank god) so I'll summarize most of it here.
>We thought the A/C was broken in the break room, so they had to call in a repair man for it
>Turned out it was the Subway sandwhich she left in her locker and forgot about for about 3 weeks
>Every time one of the receptionists (all native Japanese people) had to talk to her, you could see them recoiling in horror
>She was terrible at Japanese, despite living here, and would mangle the words when she tried to use them
>Always tried to cutesy pose after using them
>Got frequent complaints from taking food into classrooms with her and eating it during teaching
>Got at least 2 complaints about falling asleep during lessons
>3 different students actually switched to another school because she would just flirt with them (or try) instead of teaching
>Apparently all of the female teachers would try to never go to the bathroom after lunch period, because she would demolish the toilet in there pretty much everyday and refuse to clean it up
>Was discovered stealing food from people's lockers multiple times.

(Cont.)

My god. There's no way this is real

Uncanny

OH shit
Even the angle of the eyebrows
It's uncanny!

This all finally came to a head when she was pretty much fired on the spot
>We had a weekly student, a Japanese business man, who was a total badass
>Dude had built his company from scratch, destroyed his competition, and took over a lot of rival companies
>Super cool to teach, his English was great, and he just liked to talk about business stories and people's background
>But he was a bit intense, always wore an expensive suit, didn't tolerate any bullshit
>Usually, they get some of the more experienced or better teachers to take him, since he was such an important customer
>However, that day, the teacher they had scheduled was stuck on a late train, and they had no one to teach him
>In Japan, excuses like that from companies don't fucking fly, so they had to send someone in there
>Of course, the only teacher available and present was her
>The manager (a Japanese woman) told her she just had to work with him until the normal teacher got there
>So in she went, when the class started
>About 15 minutes later, everyone can hear her start shrieking super loud
>Most of the teachers go to see what's happening, as we can't possibly teach through this much noise
>She is standing in the classroom, bellowing at the guy, while he is just calmly sitting there speaking to her in Japanese
>3 other teachers and myself go in and pull her out, while the manager goes in to sooth things over
>We have to send a bunch of students home with apologies, and some of the teachers are basically told to guard her in the break room so she doesn't leave
>The regional manager and the director of the branch are both called and they come in to talk with her and the student
>At this point I have to go back to teaching but I see her later leaving the school while crying her eyes out
>The manager later told us what happened

(Cont.)

keep going user

The suspense is killing me user.

>It was about this time I realized that this hamplanet I'd been forced to work with was about 500 feet tall and from the paleolithic era.

>the student called her fat, the end

Wow great story man just perfect wow

tl;dr

Absolutely. Won't be at my ideal, perfect body, but definitely the best I've been in half a decade, and that's enough for me.

>Apparently once she got in the class room, she took out some food (some potato chips and fried chicken I think) and started eating, and the student asked to stop
>She ignored his request, and so he grabbed her food, crushed it, and threw it in the trashcan in the room
>Based Japanese business man
>She flipped out and he then told her:
>"You definitely don't need it. You already are a disgrace to everyone around you. If you get bigger, you won't even look human. Already it is difficult to know you are a woman."
>Of course this set her off
>I later asked the manager during our Christmas party what he was saying in Japanese
>She started laughing (She was pretty wasted at the time) and told me
>"He was just sitting there calmly. He said things like "You should go home to America, but I don't think a plane could fit you" and "I wonder if your ancestors know they have a cow for a descendant."
>Just calmly blasting her in a language she didn't understand
>The regional manager gave an unofficial announcement that she should have been fired two months ago but HR had been backlogged with other personnel issues

And that's about it, saw her one time after that in a convenience store buying what looked like about $30 worth of candy. Not sure how she found another job in the city.

kek, gotem

Just saw this:
followed by this
fucking brilliant.

Screencap plz, this is too good

Golden

tl;dr

Fat people say they can't lose weight cause of genetics but really it's because they're eating the same and not working out

Thanks for the story user, it’s always great to get fresh new material up in here

>think a bigger boned, higher fat percentage, more muscular Madonna

holy FUCK my sides

thats the ugliest bitch ive ever seen in my life

I was thinking darlene from mr.robot

>Rockabilly outfit
>Fat
>Probably feminist
>Refutes science with "NUH UH"

Yep, all the signs are there

Id rather fuck the man in the back than even speak to that planet on the right

kek

I LOVE HER
SO MUCH

Because I can't call the cops if you order 6 Big Macs and then take them to a table for one

Patrician taste, my gentleman

Thanks mang

My niggas.

Because delusion doesn't stop at the diet

webtoons.com/en/heartwarming/big-jo/ep-02-booted/viewer?title_no=854&episode_no=2
REMEMBER TO READ BIG JOE YOU FUCKS
TAKE THAT

SHE BEAUTIFUL YOU ASSHOLES

Okay, somebody take that child away from them, NOW.

Yeah it's cute when Yuka does mukbang, but Yuka and eaters like her are freaks. Their bodies work differently. No one else should be eating like that.

I member this. And then she dates the hot ripped jock, right?

>>She ignored his request, and so he grabbed her food, crushed it, and threw it in the trashcan in the room
>>"You definitely don't need it. You already are a disgrace to everyone around you. If you get bigger, you won't even look human. Already it is difficult to know you are a woman."
>"You should go home to America, but I don't think a plane could fit you" and "I wonder if your ancestors know they have a cow for a descendant."

I feel like I could marry that man on the spot.

A Special Report from 1978 on the Fat Pride movement.

youtu.be/QYgvYQnGUl0

It's almost as retarded as assassin roommate
>be fat nerd antisocial girl
>but wait, she's actually an assassin
>With 2-3 hot guy who want to bang her

Oh god, like all these Tumblr-esque webcomics are the same. There's another about a fat girl who is actually an assassin and has like 3 guys fighting over her, and she is apparently some kind of fighting/killing prodigy.

It couldn't be more obvious wish fulfillment if te title was literally "Fat Mary Sue: The Comic"

This happens to me every fucking day

>Work part time job as Starbucks as barista
>Many people come for drinks every day
>however the ones who make me lose my calm are the fucking lard asses
>"Hi, what will be your order?"
>"I'll take a Venti Caramel machiato with extra caramel drizzle please!"
>Punch in the order on the computer
> "Will you take Whip cream on the drink?"
>Lady Giganto's smile intensifies
> No answer, she just keeps smiling
>"Oh I really shouldn't, bu its soooooo good, I'm so naughty, haha"
> Stare at her dead serious, trying to make her feel uncomfortable for being such a fucking weight to society
>Get a warning from my boss due to her complaining that my customer service made here feel unsafe
I honestly hate the fact that I have to pay so much fucking taxes for these fat fucks because they get heart disease at 30. When I see them smoking too, I just feel like we should chemically castrate these vermins.

what the nigger

>I use that site to read shonen stuff tho

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... I've also seen much worse looking people. Smelled them. From a loooong way off.

>even as a woman they keep doing the soyboy mouth

>tfw you will never date a woman who murders homicidal aliens in her undies