Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26549485
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808858/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice sugarbomb, enjoy your diabetes

>all sugar is the same
>all sugar is bad for you

Enjoy your mental disability

Greek yogurt and peanut butter have negligible amounts of sugar. Even less in peanut butter if you get natty butter. Honey has sugar too, but to say ALL sugar is bad and don't consume a single gram is just ridiculous.

lol keep coping, fatty. eating large amounts of sugar is never good. and yes, all sugar is not the same - but its all processed the same way. Enjoy your fatty acids retard.

>he doesn't know what glycogen is

You are the one who copes, you fucking troglodyte. Go read a book.

stop fighting guys i didn't make this thread to generate bad vibes

i look forward to my bulk every year. waking up to a giant bowl of oatmeal and peanutbutter, washing it down with a thick smoothie, eating whenever im hungry, shoving my face. oh my god its bliss. im living it p now because i start my cut april 1st every year. i know my time in dwindling.

>adding honey to already sugared yogurt
never gonna make it

Good thing he didn't say that, you bumbling mongoloid

>peanut butter

Enjoy your inflammatory, cancer and oxidative stress triggering Omega 6's.

>bulking on unsaturated fat

Enjoy clogging up your liver and removing its ability to process carbs.

Lmao you retards think the sugar is the worst thing in this meal, meanwhile every long-lived civilization has done LOW fat HIGH carbs diets.

BRO
SCIENCE

>bulking on unsaturated fat
>yogurt

do your research, retard

It’s too late. It was always too late.

Also, r8 my yogurt. I made it with 6qts of skim milk, a qt of blueberries, and 1/2cup sugar.

>every long-lived civilization has done LOW fat HIGH carbs diets.

Last time I checked, we are living longer than any "long-lived" civilization (especially if you account for bmi)

>every long-lived civilization has done LOW fat HIGH carbs diets.
>Hunting and gathering was presumably the subsistence strategy employed by human societies beginning some 1.8 million years ago, by Homo erectus, and from its appearance some 0.2 million years ago by Homo sapiens
>Nutrition and diet is unaffected by evolution

Bullshit. You started this thread by making fun of people who say bulking is hard.

>peanut butter
>not unsaturated fat

Buy yourself a brain, retard.

Okay, I'm vegan, but that's not important. Why the FUCK are you using skim milk if you're trying to bulk?

Enjoy your early death and health issues into your 30s.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26549485

>Chronic, low-grade inflammation triggered by excess intake of dietary lipids has been proposed to contribute to the pathogenesis of metabolic disorders, such as obesity, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, and atherosclerosis.

refined honey is literally just sugar syrup

>The government knows what's best for me to eat, I trust them.
>Margarine is a great healthy alternative
>Have a slice of toast and a glass of orange juice for breakfast

Because I’m not trying to bulk.

Skyr is a god tier cutting food. There’s almost no carbs, no fat, and has around 20g protein per cup. The only problem is how expensive it is. Siggi’s is around $1.25 per 5oz serving, so I make my own. Costs between $5-8 for a half gallon depending on milk prices.

Tell me something you eat and I can pull up a study showing how bad it is for you

Margarine is high in Omega 6, retard.

>no study shown

BRO SCIENCE

>show study

B-BUT EVERY FOOD IS BAD

So you eat....nothing?

if you use natural peanut butter (which doesnt have lard) its fine
use raw honey you have to put a knife in a jar to get to
i have no idea the greek yogurt thing, maybe get a dairy cow and suck on its titties?

Natural peanut butter is objectively worse because it's higher in Omega 6, whereas the added saturated fat of commercial PBs contain no Omega 6s.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808858/
>An Increase in the Omega-6/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio Increases the Risk for Obesity

That's not the only damage Omega 6s do, feel free to google.

This thread is fuckin ridiculous. OP said fuck all yet there is a flame war over peanut butter and omega 6s going on. You guys are truly your own breed of retarded.

Bulking is tough when I can't make up my mind.

>bulking
Lmao, enjoy your nogainz you fat fuck

holy fuck thats funny, saved

>eating food increases the risk for obesity

I will honestly never understand skellies that say bulking is hard. I could literally gain 10 pounds in a month if I wanted to - food is so fucking tasty.

You do realize self control can curb obesity

Same here. Sometimes I don't know whether it's a curse or a blessing to be able to put on mass easily.

>cooking 5 meals a day

how do people have the time for this shit

imo a good appetite is a sign of a healthy person the same way self control is

Bulking is hella hard when you have 12 common food allergies and beanpole genetics

Fruit

The parental teet.

Or cook one really big batch of one meal and eat it over and over and over....

Some people are really into food prep and will swear they save tons of time and still eat well. I'm sure we'll see one of them chime in within a dozen posts.

>Bulking is hella hard when you have 12 common food allergies and beanpole genetics
>beanpole genetics
It's very likely just your allergies making you a beanpole due to mediocre nutrition. Somatotypes are right up there with phrenology.

>12 common food allergies
Clearly your weak genes weren't meant for this world. Take all 12 foods and eat them at once

I have high asf metabolism so ya, it kinda is hard :0

Lol @ these Keto faggots that actually think sugars/carbs are more readily processed into fats than fats are.

Do you people do any of your own research or do you just read your shut off of Reddit?

A high metabolism just burns like 200-400 calories more than average. It's not an excuse. That's literally like a few teaspoons of olive oil or coconut milk

But keto works fine for me. :3

I fucking love bulking!

pic related; a 800cal oat bowl

>pic related

What did he mean by this

Bulking is the easiest shit in life unless you're some broke hobo who can't afford food.

My bad
>Y-you too

Bulking is easy/hard depending on how you do it. If you're clean bulking, once you get to a certain point its not so fun.

>Okay, I'm vegan
every fucking time.

faggot just had to

Yup, it's a kind of rage that i can't really explain. What they consider difficult is what i crave constantly and dream about eating all the time. To hear it described as "difficult" makes me red.

Think of your presentation once in a while... Jesus.

>back to Veeky Forums I go

Never been able to get a straight answer about raw honey. My granddad runs an apiary out in the mountains and gets kilos of pure, raw honey. A spoonful of it fucking burns your throat.
Is this shit bad for you?

>eating for yourself
yea nah get fucked m8

Listen here you fucks. I'll tell you why it's so fucking hard to just "slap some meat on dem bones". It's hard because our metabolism basically says "hey fuck you, you're full now" after eating a regular sized meal. It's hard because some of us poor fags can't afford giant meals every fucking day. It's hard because our stomachs weren't designed to hold as much food as some of you pigs who can stuff 5 quarter pounders into their gullies. "WAH, losing weight is so hard!" Get fucked hambag. Go on run. Go lift. Get off your fatass and get cut because half the job is already done for you. Skinny guys get to go the extra mile and bulk the fuck up AND THEN cut that shit into muscle.

Short answer is no but the long explanation is yes

>get Adams PB
>get Tillamook Plain Greek Yogurt
>6g of sugar per one cup of yogurt and 2 tbsp serving of the two

Its not that hard to avoid sugars in these types of food.

>"Bananas will mak u fatt, post workout banana is a fukign mem enjoy ur dibatets kys xDD"

To think retards like you are actually real.

Eating honey that you know isn't industrially processed in small quantities (1tsp a day or similar) is definitely not bad for you, the benefits of honey aren't in its macros, from what I've read it has benefits to your immune system or something. Not something you get to hit your targets, but as a sweetener it is definitely a preferred alternative to sugar. Avoid commercially produced honey though.

aaaand that's my appetite gone

Better?

>meanwhile every long-lived civilization has done LOW fat HIGH carbs diets.
we're here to get jacked as fuck, not to live untill we're 100 and crippled

not bad at all, also not a god tier food too, but honeycombs are pretty tasty with some nice cheese

>It's hard because our metabolism basically says "hey fuck you, you're full now" after eating a regular sized meal.
That's called appetite, not metabolism. You can manipulate that.
>It's hard because some of us poor fags can't afford giant meals every fucking day.
Not an argument unless you live in Uganda.
>It's hard because our stomachs weren't designed to hold as much food as some of you pigs who can stuff 5 quarter pounders into their gullies.
The stomach is stretchy. Guess what you need to do to increase flexibility.
>"WAH, losing weight is so hard!" Get fucked hambag. Go on run. Go lift. Get off your fatass and get cut because half the job is already done for you. Skinny guys get to go the extra mile and bulk the fuck up AND THEN cut that shit into muscle.
>being this butthurt

I've been eating that with the addition of oats for ages as a snack, it's good.
Way waaay too much honey in OP's pic though

DISGUSTING

yes

honey is mostly fructose... which doesn't promote a strong insulin response at alll... not that insulin is bad since it's literally how you get big and develop muscle.
please fuck off

I feel the same way when fat fucks complain that they have to put down the fork, which is the easiest fucking thing in the world, unlike stuffing your gullet until you throw up.

has to do with the minerals, vitamins, and enzymes found in the wax

it's actually antibacterial, antifungal, and has shown antiviral qualities as well, on top of having great micronutrients for its caloric content depending on what the bees were gathering pollen from

Some of us don’t want to fucking bulk on Oreos and burgers and fries you retards.

>all sugar is bad for you
Objectively correct

But yeah, meme on lads

Haven't thought of eating peanut butter like this. I will try this with maple surup and soygurt, thanks for the tip.

Actually fructose doesn't refill muscle glycogen because it's only processed in the liver so the only good time to eat bananas, or any other fruit, would be pre-workout

That honey looks like shit. Check the ingredients. Probably has corn added to it.

Bullshit. Fructose is converted to glycogen in the liver and can thus refill muscle/liver glycogen stores. Pic related..

What do you want to bulk on? Easy to bulk on steak and rice.

>sugar
not gonna make it

>natural sugar causes diabetes
This is your average Amerifat's knowledge of nutrition

Bulking while eating clean is the hard part. Anyone is capable of going to mcdonalds and mcfeasting on non-filling burgers.
Try doing that with food that won't make you rotten inside

Actually primarily being overweight, sedentary and/or eating high fat diets cause diabetes.

I'm a skeleman and have decided I'm going to start trying to gain weight today. Do you guys work out a bit while trying to bulk up or literally just sit around eating and then work out after? I read through the sticky in the catalog (first time on this board) but a lot of stuff seemed like it was aimed at people that are really intense about getting to a certain weight class/body fat % and not somebody like me who just doesn't want to be a scrawny fuck anymore. Any tips?

This fred reminds me how full of dumbfucks fit is. Post your body with a timestamp sugar fiends

you get yourself a wife that cooks for you and cleans your clothes so you have more time to earn money and become strong for her & your children

Oh right you're probably american never mind lol just be happy your wife has equal rights i guess lmfao

the sugar in honey has a moderate/low glycemic index you nigger

>Bulking is hard
Never got this.
I've been eating two meals a day for about 10 years, and all I need to do to gain weight is start eating lunch.
Course I'll eat a fuck huge dinner given enough calories in my budget

if you have sebborheic dermatitis put honey on the affected areas, let it sit for 3 hours then wash it off. do it every second day for 4 weeks, then once a week for another 6 weeks

100% permament cure i swear

I eat out 3 times a day till im full and it ends up 1900 cals. And i need 3300 to gain weight. What the fuck are you eating? Pure sugar and oil?

>tfw hungry hungry skeleton
>gained 15lbs during last year
>finally healthy weight
>then there's this guy
f-fuck you at least it wont be hard for me to cut

Its pretty much impossible to gain weight without processed/factory foods. So if you usually eat meat/rice and vegetables its easy to be skinny as fuck. For fucks sake a pound of salmon is only 650 cals

Vegan bulking is easy.
In order to get enough protein, you're already consuming a caloric surplus.

Unless you can get yourself to not gag on hemp protein or something.

>vegan bulking is easy

Check out this goy
Man I can gain weight eating one meal a day if it's meat and potatoes
Guess I'm just a good eater
Without some kind of self restraint mechanism put in place like calorie counting I'll happily eat until I feel sick

liver glycogen stores almost exclusively. This isnt news dude and your diagram doesn't mention where the glycogen is stored, just that fructose does have a metabolic pathway to become glycogen(liver glycogen)