Getting gyno surgery in 10 hours AMA...

Getting gyno surgery in 10 hours AMA. I will going under general anesthesia and getting it done by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Make sure to take a before pic.

Please post it now.

Good luck, OP. I had it done four years ago and it was worth the high price.

QUESTION:
Does surgery prevent future gyno as well?

Do you lose sensitivity of your nipple/pecs?

Was it sore afterwards?

Cost? How did you find surgeon?

Godspeed and good luck user. Also what's the price for your operation looking like? Because I know everyone has different rates for gyno treatment.

Take before and after pictures then post it please
How much did it cost?

Yes the surgery prevents it from ever coming back

Me too, changed my life.

Mine was around $3k USD.

Wtf that's cheap as hell where do you live?

1. Expected recovery time?
2. Will you be put to sleep?
3. Cost?
4. Before pic

getting mine done in march

we are gonna make it user

This.

Not always. Depends on method.

Had mine done a couple months back. Best decision of my entire life

If you are a Canadianbro, look into dr.fielding in ontario. It was like $3000 CAD which is crazy cheap considering he does brilliant work and specializes in this field too.

OP HERE

The gyno I have looks to be a mixture of fat and breast tissue. If I get fat again, it will mostly come back, but I am never getting fat ever again.

I have mild enough gyno that he is going to go through the side of my pecs underneath the armpit. No nipple incisions planned, unless he suddenly decides he needs to do so in the middle surgery. Which is good, because I've seen a few pics where the nipples look dramatically different, not in a good way.

I am to wear a compression wrap around my chest for 2 weeks. I then follow-up with the surgeon's office to remove it. Cost is about $5600 USD.

OP HERE

And yes, I am going to be put under general anesthesia. Which I am most concerned about. I asked my surgeon if I could do local, but did not concede. He said that putting me completely asleep allows him to work optimally, which I can understand. I trust his judgement as he is a top plastic surgeon (Harvard and Yale educated).

Wait why are there so many people that have it in this thread? How do you get that shit?

>Does surgery prevent future gyno as well?
No. The majority of surgeons will leave a bit of breast tissue so you don't have inverted nips. This means it can theoretically grow back.

OP HERE.

This is a current pic I took a few months ago. I would say it is a mild case, but it doesn't go away with weight loss. The surgeon also said the fatty material is abnormally firm which probably explains why I can't lose it with normal dieting and weightloss.

Fuck, that's my principal worry desu. The mere fact that there can be complications arising from anesthesia worries me.

>by a board certified surgeon
as opposed to what? All surgeons have to be certified. Is healthcare so fucked up that you seriously consider basement surgeries by non-doctors?

hormonal imbalance. You can thank the jews for pumping estrogen in our water and covering our crops in DDT

Gyno is a lot more common these days than say 100 years ago. If you don't have it past the age of 18, you probably won't get it unless you start juicing.

Just stop taking estrogen.

Yep. Hormone imbalance combined with high body fat is the perfect combination for producing gyno.

You're still fat as fuck. Why not try losing weight first and decreasing all that estrogen your fat ass is aromatizing?

Which means this thread is literally filled with soyboys? Literally filled with them!