How many cans of tuna you fuckers eat per day...

how many cans of tuna you fuckers eat per day? the cdc says it's ok for a man to eat 1 can of tuna EVERY WEEK before the brain damage occurs, i eat 3 cans every fucking day because i'm to poor for whey HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET PROTEIN IF EGGS FUCK YOUR YOUR HEART AND TUNA FUCKS YOUR BRAIN all that is left is chicken and fuck chicken i can barely eat 200 gr before puking it all out fuuuuuckkkk

Other urls found in this thread:

health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/food-nutrition/facts/tuna-mercury-calculator.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe stop being such a whiny bitch user god damn

Eggs don't fuck your heart, stop buying into that bullshit, retard.

can't replace tuna with eggs and expect to have my arteries all clear tho

I eat a lot of tuna.

Does it actually cause brain damage lads?

whats your iq mate?

methylmercury the shit that is in tuna is a neurotoxin

sardines are lower in mercury if you're worried bout it

I'd eat her can of tuna if you get my drift

>replace
Stop this shit nigga

Eat some tuna
Eat some eggs
Eat some chicken
It isn't one or the other

yes, you can. Cholesterol was removed from the dietary guidelines in 2015 due to lack of evidence. Dietary cholesterol is negligible unless you suffer from any of the mutations that make it matter. Excess saturated fat will result in the creation of excess cholesterol, this is true, but you are also working out regularly. This mitigates the problem. Eggs are too nutrient dense to outright ignore. If you are truly concerned, just use half whole eggs and half egg whites.

The tuna threat is real. If you are worried about an egg yolk, and not worried about 3 cans of tuna per day, your priorities are wrong.

>BS in Nutrition and Dietetics (no, im not an RD).

eggs are fine but tuna is the shit that scares me, everywhere i look it says 1-5 cans per week but realy more than 3 is pushing it
thanks mate will look up on it

eat
other
things

eggs, sardines, salmon, etc

health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/food-nutrition/facts/tuna-mercury-calculator.htm

thanks mate i will definitely cut the tuna also is this image true? i wish i could buy whey powder but university sucks all my money like a triple cunted hooker
thanks mate

I have a pouch with town house crackers as a snack after lunch

This shit makes me so fucking pissed, like we cant eat certain animals anymore because we poisoned the environment fuck the future

>sea food all has mercury
>tuna causes brain damage
>Asians eat sea critters like there's no tomorrow
>Asians are smart

Explain.

>Asians
>human

Sardines and salmon have very little mercury compared to tuna, plus sardines taste better desu.

Also drink more milk you fag

protein is in the eggs white, all the cholesterol/fat is in the yolk. just boil it and take of the yellow ball in the middle dum dum.

i don't have thousands of years eating mercury like it was bread so i don't have a natural immunity to it

what a waste

desu we need to exterminate the asians

what does milk have to do with any of this? lmao

Have the fish been laden with mercury for thousands of years?

nope, their levels are increasing due to all the pollution that their food eats