Link

Why is this board obsessed with Chain Link? Like literally every 10th post is about this coin. I swear half of biz thinks its the holy grail of crypto while the other half think its a pajeet scam. I have seen posts that say "I'm addicted to buying Link", what type of fucking investment is that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a suga cube brah

It is bitcoin all over again.
But instead of only 1 autist initially shilling there are 10.

user remember
Veeky Forums always wins
this thing is gonna go huge if its being memed this hard here

if you don't understand meme magic then don't invest.

Veeky Forums has only shilled three coins this hard in all of history - LINK, ETH, and BTC

well you guys havent been here long, remember not long ago when every other thread was a digibyte thread? all the digibros were shilling it and talking about how it would be 10 dollars soon?

AND wtc

but digibyte is just another useless BTC clone
LINK has a use nothing else really has at the moment

Because a lot of people invested in this crap and lose a lot of money and instead of cut the losses they're still shilling it.

It’s perfect

Heres the difference:

If you were here before may, and actually got into the dgb gravy train before 110 sats, you'd know, dgb only was starting to get shilled hard after it megamooned. It had a 10 million market cap and went to 500 MILLION in just one month.

LINK on the other hand. It hasnt really mooned yet, unless youre a newfag and consider going to 50 cents is mooning. LINK is a coin with such good fundamentals, it doesnt need to megamoon in order for there to be major shills backing it up.

We shill the fundies, not the price

Kek wills it!

why did LINK even go up to 50 cents in the first place?
did SIBOS really hype it up that much?

mmm i like buying link
it feels so good
mmm

I just wish link was available on Bittrex. I'm too lazy/stupid to make a binance account.

It got up to $.64 ATH during SIBOS.

Also what's this shit I hear about February, some shit Sergey's supposed to talk at. WHY IS THEIR TEAM SO AUTISTIC, I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

some Ethereum dev thing I think

Just do it. It is easy you lazy fuck.

This.

>first mover
>incomprehensibly large use case
>works on multiple platforms and connects easily to legacy business tech
>top level advisors
>top level industry interest
>solves a huge problem

If it only had 2 of those things it would still be an exciting project worth following. But it has all of them. It's the most "sure thing" I've ever seen in this space

>makes this post again
rent free

It's very simple to make an account with, don't even need to verify unless you're making >2BTC withdrawals per day.

who cares a coin doesnt have to be good to moon all it needs something to push hype and all of the followers will pump the coin for ez money. Considering this coin has so many followers just buy in right when rumors start about some big news and then sell for 10x and dump your bags on them.

I've reached my 50k collection

It can now start mooning please!

Next stop, moonland

combinatinon of ICO hype and SIBOS hype.

one of the most promising use cases in all of crypto
>mainstream smart contracts

some of the most robust fundamentals in all of crypto
>see white paper

and then some of the very greatest exposure in the financial industry
>Swift, AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ... all directly involved in the project
>and the project was mentioned by name by World Economic Forum, Gartner, Capgemini, ...

Speaks for itself.

someone just dumped 500k LINK, while having putting up a sell wall of 400k LINK

what did he mean by this?

> whales are accumulating
> 2.19% is also good for trading

800k wall on eth pair, 500k on btc pair

really scary trading this when the nigger whale just decides to pull the wall out

wasn't that of a more mockery nature.

Chainlink offers distributed smart contracts and its the next BIG thing in crypto.

Buy link

its a fucking scam theres 2 devs and the git is worthless

Fuck this guy is right. Im buying more link for fuck sakes.

Faggot we are riding this gravy train till we have infinite lambos. Faggots remember once link makes us all whales buy shares in what ever lambos use.

These fags are wayy to emotionally invested. They flat out refuse to acknowledge that they are losing massive amounts of money.
There was a deluded linkie the other day who legitimately convinced himself that chainlink was already trading at $2 because "theres no possible logical way that it could have stopped pumping!"

this

you buy a load of it, wait patiently, and get rich. It's the closest to a sure thing as you're ever likely to get

post proof that swift even knows about chainlink

so far its just sergey claiming a "partnership", just like omisego claims "partnerships" with IBM and mcdonalds

the dump of 1.3 million link just now shows that not even his team/"advisors" believe this scamcoin

Oh dear mate

Shows how little you know about LINK.

The absolute state of you fudders

just stop it sergey.
also

>post proof that swift even knows about chainlink

>post proof that swift even knows about chainlink
Haha what?

How about the presentation in the SIBOS toilets?

>1.3 million sell wall.
f-f-fucking FUD

And?

Dude it was on the swift website everyone here seen it it was real hell Rory talked about it just today or yesterday.

>a sell wall means Swift doesn't know about Chainlink

>implying it doesn't
The sell wall is obviously SWIFT selling off their LINK tokens after suddenly realizing they have no idea what they are.

>he believes those walls are not just to prop up support/resistance

you can trade under those big walls but it's incredibly risky as the whale can just pull it out anytime, like right now lmao nigger

>whales begin dumping
>giant sell wall
>n-n-n-o were just the smart money, we didnt need the whales!
lmaoing at ur life. I hope sergey has the decency to send you idiots some actual chain links so you can kys. Its the least he can do.

Products can go undervalued or overvalued for a long time.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

legit lol'd

Is this your first time watching the Link orderbook?
This shit has been going on ever since Link hit Binance.

religious levels of delusion. Stay poor faggot.

I'm a bot worried by this too, github seems kinda dead.

>10x
The thing about LINK is it's either you lose most of your money or you 100x your money.

I don't have any link but do you realize that shilling a coin here in Veeky Forums has literally NO EFFECT on the market cap of any +$10M coin?

Shilling a coin on an unknown underground website like this is useless for even a remotely small market cap coin, anons usually are dong it because they actually believe in their investments. I'm not saying they are right, just pointing things out.

Spoofing maybe? You always gotta check if the wall actually gets eaten or not.

SWIFT knows about chainlink but user has a point, there is no proof yet that they have an actual CONTRACTUAL partnership with anyone (and no slack screenshots don't count).

>SWIFT knows about chainlink but user has a point, there is no proof yet that they have an actual CONTRACTUAL partnership with anyone
You should really just not open your mouth if you're this ignorant.

Swift paid the team to spend a year developing a proof of concept for them, this was announced at last year's Sibos.
This PoC is what was demo'd at Sibos last month.
Pic is proof of at least one payment of 100k made to Chainlink.

Chainlink was the ONLY outside crypto developer to be asked by Swift to develop and demo a PoC for them btw.

good shop and story for a shitcoin

I dumped 300k LINK earlier, no regrets

LINK!! HURR DURR SIBOS!!!

Stfu bagholders

Look it up.

Oh, and the demo had direct involvement from 5 major banks, including BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...
And Sony/AXA have had a firewall smart contract for over a year now.

These are all contractual agreements with major companies.

You don't have to be aggressive.
I knew about the 100k for the demo (I thought it was paid out in 2016 though), but again this is very small funding and its a one time contract. I'm not trying to undermine what you're saying, I'm just playing the devil's advocate because I'm actually interested into investing into link.

Read the whitepaper. Check the fud and dyor

>> get rich

Gotta admit I forgot about this deal:
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
Is there a way to see the other potential contracts, if there's any?
Gotta admit I didn't read the white paper, I'm not especially tech saavy but I understand more or less the main purpose of link.
I'm thinking about dropping €1k, money I'm ready to lose.

just like DGB!

wait a minute..

We found one grom swift but they took it off, later they said it was from the demo but could be some kinda prolonging from what they allready had

90% in link, makes me stress less cause I'm Almost certain it's a WINNER and i don't have to think about other coins mooning or dropping

Really Sergey you should stop shilling on Veeky Forums and spend more time developing an actual product if you want to be taken seriously.

People not understanding what chainlink does or what SIBOS was about for them. Then those people shilled it to even less informed people.

Paid shills.

Oh look, a Swedish poster posts a reddit screenshot.

>I have seen posts that say "I'm addicted to buying Link", what type of fucking investment is that ?

Hahahah, that was me. You see kid, that's the way it is, once you *know*, you just know
I'm sitting on a winning lottery ticket that's gonna be available in 1-2 years.

this, good to see you friend

Second Lieutenant Dan signing out

Lies, shilling started even before ico closed. Its not shilling, its genuine excitment, just like when you fall in love and you can't stop talking about the person.

SERGAY I LOVE YOU!!!

Fucking this. Back when ETH was $7 reddit barely gave a shit about it, Veeky Forums constant shilling is what got me to buy and make over 100k in profits.

I'm feeling the same thing with Link. I stored all of it on MEW and not even looking at it for some time.

buy nuls or stay poor forever linkfag

Bancor was another one.
you dont hear much from these bagholders anymore.

also daily reminder that LINK has no use case
the entirety of biiz to this day cannot explain what its even supposed to do

>inb4 MUH MAINSTREAM SMART CONTRACTS

I tried to explain to you faggots many times now that we already do have mainstream smart contracts in form of trading algorithms.
they move bilions every day and do just fine without muh decentralized oracle
LINK is a useless shitcoin with zero utility

Have you ever taken a look at the marketcap of XRP at ATH? A multi-billion dollar marketcap, for a token that doesn't even have one fucking purpose...Some with OMG. It shows you how powerful banking world related hype is.
Like always, you don't know if a project will succeed or fail, but you will never catch a real moon mission if you keep buying the news.

fuck yea,
Lieutenant Dan would never fucking sell before $20

Looking forward to seeing your future promotions Daniel

link to 1k

Are you serious? DGB was in the top 10 in terms of market cap at one point. If you'd bought into the shilling here early you could have made 50x+. If you'd held you'd still be up right now.

And you're ignoring the most obvious difference between DGB and LINK: the latter actually has solid fundamentals.

If we could meme a shitcoin like DGB into the top 10, just imagine what we could do with a genuinely promising project like LINK.

Veeky Forums is strangely prescient with these things. I don't know how it works but it's just how it is. We're the early adopters on this one. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true

Also, just seen this thread This guy made lambo money off DGB

They just did a demo at Sibos, they're taken seriously by everyone except morons like you.

AHAHHAHAHA YOU DUMB????

WE ARE OBSESSED WITH IT BECAUSE ITS THE NEXT COIN THAT WILL GO X100 YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. THIS IS THE NEXT ETH AND EVERYONE THAT CAN FUCKING USE HIS HEAD HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO THE COIN. TOP WALLETS ARE NEVER FUCKING SELLING YOU FUCKTARD WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU???????

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

linkies

> $.64 ATH
Wow, man
And I thought I was a maximum retard for buying at 32c

there will be people crying and blaming others on this board in 2 years
>why did you make a meme out of this, I would've bought

bought my first btc in december. bought dgb at 72sats beginning of may. (put in 0.5btc) could kms for not lurking on biz that time because i sold (i think it was around 720k dgb) for 110 sats.

because we all could get into the presale with shared urls
made a fortune
thx again

It's going to be a funny board if Link actually takes off. The wojacks will be wonderful even if it only hits $3.

Binance > Shittrex

And Waves, this time last year it was everyday.

uhm it did takeoff?

this

How can you see top wallets holding LINK and the transactions they made? Thanks user

t. computer illiterate

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca