Is there any consistent way to build fat and muscles at the same time, pic is kinda of what I'm aiming for

Is there any consistent way to build fat and muscles at the same time, pic is kinda of what I'm aiming for.

t. skinny fuck who just wants to look bigger but not actually fat.

Yeah, dude that's the best way to build muscle.
Find out how much maintenance cals you need, add 250 cals max and just train hard.

Bulk. Don’t over bulk stay at 15 percent bf. Keep working out.

That's close to what I look like now and I feel fat, but I still want to bulk a little more

hes on steroids.

SS+GOMAD

I know, I don't even want to look this big, I just want to build some muscles so I can look good on slim fit shirts.

Also, another dumb question since I'm complete new to this, is there any "safe" roid to out there?

why dont you read the sticky newfriend

Doing it right now, sorry for posting it before.

>Eat a shitload of fat and proteine
>Go to the gym 5 times a week
It's that easy

Same but I eat clean and have been dropping BF% and getting bigger while losing about 1lb every two weeks. Dirty bulking sets you up for failure.

doubt it

Wtf is wrong with Veeky Forums, even if he was that body is not hard to go get natty

I think any woman would consider this body very attractive.

Although maybe its the lightning the reason it doesn't looks so shitty.

It's far more efficient to go on a slight calorie surplus.
You simply build more muscle
You can lose weight and build muscle but it's not as quick.

He wants to build muscle and fat, plus hes new to the gym.

500-700 surplus faggot

You always gain some fat when you gain muscle.

Thanks for the replies so far guys, so the answer is to eat a lot, lift, and don't go over 15 percent bf, right!?

Also, what about coke!? Am I allowed to drink it sporadically? Because I don't think I can live without it.

If drink coke daily and still skinny as fuck you will probably okay with it

How much bf do you think OP pic has?
Not daily, something like every 2 days, and only on meals, that's enough to keep my mood good.

I only asked because I thought coke could harm my gains, since a lot of people advice to cut it completely.

Unironically low-mid 20s bodyfat. He just has a lot of muscle underneath so he still looks human-shaped. Unironically this is my goal. Quality of life is best and my gf has daddy issues so

> unironically

I am training with SL 5x5 for like 6 months and eat quite well (well sometimes I dont) but still dont get that body type. :( help