Veeky Forums icons rate thread

The thread from earlier was gold so I figure we would start it up again. Basically send pictures of Veeky Forums icons to girls from them to rate.

As you can see I fucked up my attempt but you get the point.

>when they want it
lol they think they are the judge of that

What a bullshit response. Just proves that women really have no idea what they want themselves.

>pay attention to them
Sounds right on the fucking money to me amIritefellas.jpg

>women want a nice guy

It's a catch 22. The less attention you give them, the more they want you. But if you don't give them enough attention, they get it from someone else.

KAAANEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck

If you can't achieve this natty in 3 months you should just give up desu.

>nice guy
>pay attention
>give sex when they want it

if you agree with her you are a woman slave cuck soyboy beta faggot piece of shit

someone send the green goblin

This
Met a girl who had permanent sight and hearing damage from her abusive father and she was sitting alone because her fiance made fun of her glasses and walked off to flirt with other girls
They secretly enjoy the abuse but you have to have enough going for you to help them justify it

then the king of Veeky Forums

nigger that's mean
i hope your friend gets raped in the ass

then the scoober

then m'lard janoy cresva
pissening

well come on faggots
if i send grills messages you'll have to learn Cyrillic
stop being lazy cunts

it's obvious what happened here. literally in the last 5 minutes chad didn't pay her attnetion, so she writes back that girls want guys who give them attention

if someone else had happened to her within the past 5 minutes her answer would change accordingly

that's how women operate, there's no philosophy or logic, it's just knee-jerk emotional reactions to whatever happens to them. They dont know why they think the things they do so its not even worth analysing

...not sure how you concluded it's my friend
I told her he's a piece of shit hoping it would get back to him
I'll see him around again and maybe he'll throw a punch so I can push his shit in
Fit will say I'm beta for whiteknighting while society crumbles and they sit there too afraid to stand for what they believe in

Yes

oh i thought the fiance was your friend
never mind i misunderstood
also fuck that m8
people like him are partly responsible for the erosion of trust happening all throughout the west
push his ribs in

well do it you faggot
i'm a yuropoor so i literally can't unless everyone here learns cyrilic

So what? Numbers are still understandable.
Ape бe, пeдaл.

damn
give that motherfucker a nice gut punch from me aswell if you get the chance.
Also people who would call you a whiteknight are beta MGTOWs still sucking on their mothers teet

иcтoчни cлoвeни
>>>out

> зa тeб

pyc cи бe?

kurwa blyat or syka blyat ?

> TFW no inadvertantly lean blonde blue-eyed female comrade.
Russian girls are lovely tbqh.

that's russian
i'm not a russian

thats some weird russian
i am russian

Бългapия
Дeйбa мaйкa пo-cкopo

пyши кyp тaтap
т.

Хoди cи в int дa шитпocтвaш, плeбeй.

OP, ASK IF YOU CAN GIVE HER SEX WHEN SHE WANTS IT.

>/инт/

>Not understanding my moonrunes

i understood kamen i'm just saying that /int/ is a shithole and if you unironically think i would go there you should kys

russians aren't europeans, and their women are
only attractive before they reach 25, burgerlander. they age horribly.

eternal kraut strikes again
nothing makes me happier than knowing that i will see your countries fall in my lifetime

Missed. My cozy eastern europe will never sign to this shit. We still got a lot of nationalism in our veins.

then you're either a dirty polack or one of those slavs larping as baltics

>He talks to girls

burgerlander, there are also czechs larping as germans and hungarians; baltics(except estonians) are indeed tied with slav culture.
regretfully, eastern europe will become the last
and only bastion of white people soon enough.

wait so you're a dirty mutt and you had the gall to come to our cozy little shithole?
go back to muttland asshole

look how long his muscles are, fucking ridiculous that he's too retarded to stick to a program and a diet, he would get amazing results.

кocтaayaaaa

>not knowing about m'potato's sickening symmetry

she forgot the money parts and "when they want it" is bullshit as well.

>They secretly enjoy the abuse

No, you met a broken person with history of child abuse, that is not indicative of a healthy person's behavior and preferences. She might be attracted to men who abuse her because of her father, but not because she has a vagina.

i forgot about the scoliosis, but lots of that is made worse due to his horrible training and form. Look in the pic above how long his bis and tris are, and we know he has much better wheels than he deserves

t. roastie that likes to be beaten in bed

>not knowing about his pissening 8 car crashes

What? That’s not a catch 22. Those are both options revolving around less attention.

COME ON NORMIE SCUM, HAVE SOMEONE RATE KLOKOV NOW
I would but I don't have any friends, let alone girl friends.

I'm actually a guy who likes to be beaten in bed by my gf (female). Not punches and kicks, more like tie me to the bedpost and lightly abuse me physically when I can't resist.

so you're a faggot is what you're saying

Not in the sense that I have sex with other men, more like I like my gf to have me incapable of moving and while blowing me passionately occasionally squeeze my balls.

no you're a faggot in the sense that you want to be in a position of weakness by a weak being that is meant to be in a position of weakness
ie a faggot

>meant
Religious fags are the fucking worst.
Were you meant to squat 350lbs on your shoulders by god or nature or whatever? There is no meaning, we do what we think is the right thing to do to achieve our goals. Outside of tying me to bed like once every couple of weeks there's no abuse in the relationship and even then it's cause I ask her to do it because it feels good cumming down her throat uncontrollably.

>Religious fags
>simple biology is being a christ cuck
kys faggot

god i can smell the fedora through the keyboard here.

>simple biology
>natural fallacy
lrn2sink
I bet your woman doesn't even ride you with your wrists locked behind your back

i think that's just your chastity cage starting to smell from the cum build up

>designed
"capable" is more appropriate word
and eating tacks is literally life threatening
light bdsm is just harmless fun, what's its negative outcome

jesus christ stop trying to sound like a reddit pseudo intellectual you retarded fucking faggot
also
have fun getting dumped by your gf for being a faggot though

>not a single picture posted
>no one actually has any female friends they messaging

This, she just assumed bloatlord wasn't a nice guy who would pay attention to her and have sex with her when she wants :(

unironically this 100%

so you literally believe in intelligent design imprinting meaning and intention on our psyche and physiology holy shit.

Just stfu already cancerboy

>push his shit in

Veeky Forums

>кaд cи cpбeндa

That's not a naturalistic fallacy, you fucking retard.

Someone do Eric, the absolute Chad of Veeky Forums

Lmao this

This shit just fucked my first relationship.

So i got responses of Jason being a 1.5 Scooby being a 5 and the swimmer being a 7...but scooby was the best overall they said. Swimmer dude's legs are too big hey said.

>yfw

from thread yesterday

Jesus Christ, HOW?

That's the funniest looking high yella I've ever seen.

Get your shit together Justin

"7?" kek
she must be -7

>the swimmer

>The entire right side simply melting away off the centerline like a tree trunk split in twain by lightning.

When the Lord did Mold this Clay, did He in His Infinite Wisdom see fit to leave it Unbaked and Unfinished?

Now that's what I call filling out your leverages

I forgot his name and was in a hurry to leave for the gym.

>nice guy
>pay attention

holy shit, can you GIVE worse advice?

you need to learn to read.

>giving Zyzz a 7

I'm not even a fan of his, but she has to be fucking smoking hot to only rate him a 7. That or just a dumb bitch.

heh

10/10. Chaddy as fuck. True chads are nice guys.

That’s just virtue signaling. She doesn’t want to give Chad the rating he deserves because she doesn’t want to seem shallow

you moron

"sex when they want it"

Yeah, only cucks do this. Girls don't want you to do this.

he really is