All bodybuilders eat high protein high carb (equal amounts) and low fat (monounsaturated)

>All bodybuilders eat high protein high carb (equal amounts) and low fat (monounsaturated)
>Eat several times a day
>Always wonder why
>Start roiding
>Learn about cholesterol and blood lipids
>Avoid saturated fats, take oats
>Oats fuck up the stomach if you have too many
>Swap everything but breakfast oats with brown rice
>brown rice also fucks up the stomach (fiber)
>swap to white rice
>Realise I need a lot more protein on roids (2g/lb)
>Sub out my meats with lean cuts, eggs with egg whites, etc
>Huge quantity of food, comatoses me when I have it
>Split it up through the day so it's digested easier
>Understand why bodybuilders all do this diet
It finally makes sense. Also of note, for pre-contest/off-season the only thing that really changes is the quantity of white rice. It's literally just there to fill out calories and spare the protein.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzARkUG1zg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>30
>lifting 7 years
>natty cuck
>get blood test
>cholesterol is high

Meanwhile you chadgenetics only get cholesterol problems if you pump your body full of unsanitary synesthetic testosterone made in chinese bathtubs,

I mean for fuck sakes, my genetics are so horrible, my body cant handle anything.

>take oats

Stan Efferding talks about the importance of easily digested food here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzARkUG1zg8
He advocates white rice and steak as your primary sources of calories and says to only veggies that don't fill you up too much. All makes good sense if volume of food is becoming an issue.

Surprisingly accurate broscience there

Nailed it. Good for you putting in the work and not just running to this shit board that is /fit

roider here too dont be afraid to go up to 500-600g carbs a day with around 300g protein. Fat needs to be as low as possible because extra test and most gear causes an increased chance of it being deposited as plaque on your arteries.

heres the photo of Malfoy after his cycle

>implying cholesterol is anabolic

keep getting those cholesterol gains

>implying cholesterol isn't anabolic

keep getting those cholesterol gains

I eat 4500 calories a day (40% protein 20% fat 40% carbs), so that's 450/100/450 in grams. Just found it's what worked, I get 50/12/50 every 2 hours and 50/0/50 after working out. I really don't enjoy carbs that much, they're basically a vehicle for better tasting things, so keeping protein high makes logical sense to me. If I have to go higher on the calories though it'd definitely be just more carbs. I was told by broscience guys to do 450/100/900, which I might do for my next blast (after this one).

Holy fuck I always thought he was called Mouthboy and it was his nickname because he's a mouthy twat

Fucking hell he's jacked af

Exactly, it's largely genetic, even when you're on gear. After my first cycle my cholesterol levels were actually BETTER than they were beforehand, not that they were anywhere near high anyway.

You also have to be a total fucking moron to get cholesterol related issues if you're on gear and get regular bloodwork (as you should). There's literally years of warning that you might be causing a potential health issue.

It's like smoking 40 a day then suddenly getting surprised you have lung cancer after 30 years.

The saturated fats-cholesterol-heart disease theory is weak.

There is no proven model for how exactly saturated fats would raise cholesterol levels, as cholesterol is manufactured entirely in the liver in the quantity the brain tells it to, and your diet can't really affect it.

Second, even high 'bad' cholesterol doesn't impact health. The French eat saturated fats, have fairly high cholsterol iirc and have the lowest heart disease rate IN THE WORLD.

Aren't you roiders supposed to get a lot of protein/carbs from supps since whey & whatever carb they stuff in gainer shakes are more readily digested? I read a Russian book about powerlifting on roids and the author said the absorption ability of intestines is limited and that shakes are pretty much a must.

Spacker

>tfw the longer you lift the more you realize broscience is important
Only trust actually jacked/strong guys tho. Preferably ones that compete somewhere

For immediate postbworkput recovery those products are ideal. Normal food is useful for maintaining a positive nitrogen balance throughout the day, however. A slow trickle of aminos can be just as beneficial as a tide of aminos.

It's Lee Priest you dweebs

I'm talking more about ease of digestion. I talked with a med student powerlifter and he said natties don't really benefit from going over ~150g protein daily, and Clarence, roids or no roids, eats I think 100-150g of protons, on top of being vegan. Bodorio also said that he ate ~100g protein.

Basically I'm just wondering if non roiders even have to pay attention to proteins, and if roiders need to consume 2g/lb, and if they can digest that when it's from real food.

I'm speaking ease of digestion too. More efficient carbs pass through to the small intestine must quicker. Glucose/dextrose takes about 15 minutes to enter the blood stream. Sucrose about 45 minutes. Table sugar here being inefficient. However with increased efficient and digestion comes bowel irritability, products such as maltodextrin or dextrose can cause upheavals of gastric dumpings. So again, it all relates to ease of digestion.

Avoid phytic acid that makes all related process incredibly inefficient.

Roiders can literally do whatever they want. They pull nitrogen out of thin air. I'm 6'5 245 and I eat 300-400g protein daily and 500g carbs. That's all I count. I may or may not hit tdee or I may eat too much fat. I'm just maintaining so it's not really necessary. All of my protein dairy, whey/casein and fish.

train your obliques, you look fucking ridiculous

>The saturated fats-cholesterol-heart disease theory is weak.

t. brainlet who looked at a youtube video and read the intro to a blog post once

>mfw I always thought bimbo just ate steak and eggs
>he's actually a frugal fuck who eats like a college student
I know roids can be expensive but cmon dude. Splash out on some olive oil or something.
Also wait you consume 500g of carbs worth of gatorade every fucking day just during your workout?

lol trip on I guess. Not sure where you got college student from. I'm frugal because I'm efficient. My hobby is cooking though so I'm definitely shelling out on nice ingredients for dishes; I'd just rather down 100g oat flour and 75g casein w/ 2 cups milk and call it even. Salmon in the pnw isn't cheap either.

>tfw you live a startlingly similar life to bimbo
Not sure I dig this lads

I'm up for an AVN award so it's not all bad.

Efferding is the fucking man

I feel like enhanced lifters can go low fat because their hormones come in vials while a natty dude would suffer going too low fat

>Mouthboy

>pnw
oregon reporting in, let's chat cycles bruh

Go to /fraud/

Same desu, probably cuase I have shit hearing since childhood, my mum probably dropped me.... that would explain the autism