So Veeky Forums why is it women need to workout in their underwear but guys can do it just fine in baggy shorts and...

So Veeky Forums why is it women need to workout in their underwear but guys can do it just fine in baggy shorts and singlets/tshirts?

Women are big children and constantly need attention

tanktops like in your pic are underwear too OP

They cover the whole torso and we dont have tits. Unlike the gook on the end.

doesn't change the fact that its underwear. i wear a singlet under everything, by definition it is underwear so both the men and women in this pic are in their underwear

also if you invent a full tank top that supports a women breasts maybe they wouldn't workout in a sports bra. its not like men have to wear anything under their tank top. your just over sexualising things

Women need sportbras for support but a legging and a shirt are common in european gyms, that whole tanktop only stuff is something i only see on the internet and american media, completely unnecessary and asking for attention

I don't understand it either. When my GF works out she's always in running shorts, a plain white t shirt ( like a men's white undershirt) and t shoes. No makeup at all and long hair in a bun. Not flattering to her at all really. She says she doesn't care and doesn't want to bring attention to herself. She looks totally different outside of the gym tho.

This. String Ts are garbage

Social norms
Plenty of gym faggots would walk around in half-tops showing off their little abs if they could get away with it like women without getting laughed at

women are children that can't go one minute without constant attention

The most lewd clothing I've seen a girl work out in at my gym is a tanktop and leggings.
Which isn't any worse than the dudes wearing compression shorts and a tanktop.

Men wear jock support but still put shorts on over them. Why can't women do the same for their milkers?

That's just what she wants you to think. Meanwhile she's taking BBC behind your back.

i'd love to workout in a skimpy outfit...im a guy btw

I'm a man and I'd work out naked if it was acceptable desu.

You're mentally ill

>complaining about seeing free ass

Veeky Forumsiziens are truly faggots.

i bet you jerked off at the thought of the BBC
didn't you cuck

Keked, what would Veeky Forums be without these retarded answers

Ass that you can't fuck once exposed is useless. It's literally just to boost a woman's narcissism. Low IQ faggot.

It's actually just jelly females and females who want to be able to walk around fully clothed or looking like shit without feeling like they are being judged or seen as less fuckable then the girl who decided to wear "please fuck me" tier tight yoga pants and a sports bra that day.

>It's literally just to boost a woman's narcissism.

And that comes from someone who is posting on Veeky Forums. Topkek

Have fun watching men's ass faggot

>have long dick thats clearly visible through sweatpants
>wear sweatpants to the gym and workout like normal
>counter booty short gym thots with swinging dick
>tfw catch gym thots staring

>Men wear jock support but still put shorts on over them
speak for yourself. free balling all the way

nice projection

He-man only wears underwear too.