Why aren’t you supplementing with heavy metals, Veeky Forums?

Why aren’t you supplementing with heavy metals, Veeky Forums?

>Among a cohort of 48 healthy, non-obese men, daily supplementation of lead (II) oxide (1mg/kg body weight, administered orally) was shown to increase total and free testosterone levels by 36% and 41%, respectively, compared to a placebo.

Zhang C, Hao H, Maartens P. (2011). ‘Endocrine response to the ingestion of lead and other non-ferrous metal oxides.’ International Journal of Endocrinology, 45(2), 576-586.

>Occasional sub-acute exposure to cadmium salts is linked with elevated male sex hormones in Sprague-Dawley rats

Smith T, Berger M, Chen H, Wilson PT, Fukui R. (2006). ‘The role of cadmium and its common salts on the testicular development of rats.’ Journal of Human Health and Disease, 3(4), 1199-1207.

>Trace amounts of mercury in drinking water is positively correlated with grip strength and leg strength in adult men who regularly exercise

Perkins K, Wozniacki P. (1999). ‘On the role of mercury in the physiological development of strength and endurance.’ Dietetics in Australia, 30(1), 355-359.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4144270/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24909355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Summoning OnionMan

I tried googling these and found nothing.

Probably behind a paywall

OP provides no sources for his claims, he's a faggot.

Long-term effects?

The sources are listed you fucking retard

Actually, any other effects that were documented?

Reveal yourself, my lord.

Getting fucking jacked brah

Yeah, swimming in miles of pussy juice

They don't come up when I check so they're fake.Journal of Human Health and Disease, 3(16), 1999-1807.

Kek. Relevant: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4144270/

Nice b8

I already are OP

Just eat your tuna and you will get all of that.

>memeduk
>heavy

>tfw your heavy metals supps are slightly too heavy

Are we gonna ignore the fact mercury and lead are toxic and will literally make you retarded?

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Read

[spoiler]they're actually giving us dolphins, and heavy metal concentrations are higher[/spoiler]

also, underrated

Everything is toxic if you consume too much of it. If the amount is under the toxicological limit nothing will happen. If you eat almonds you also take cyanide to you but guess what unless you don't eat a kilo of almonds you won't fucking die.

Strange because there are many studies that test various antioxidants for their ability to recover from lead-induced testosterone prod. disruption.

See this :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24909355

have you ever eaten dolphin? if you had dolphin instead of tuna in your can you would notice immediately

No, what do they taste like? Also, that was a joke.

Also, lead replaces calcium in bones, causes anemia. Replaces calcium ions and destroys neurons responsible for activating muscles.
Mercury does the same and so does cadmium.

Is it really worth it?

>2012+6
>not taking the mercurypill
What is wrong with you guys?

>Literally poisoning yourself because some chink used it to increase rats T levels by a negligible amount
If you're so much of a low test brainlet that this appeals to you just head over to /fraud/ and save yourself the slow decent into madness, birth defects, and eventual agonizing death. Fucking retards would huff enamel if some gook told them it would boost test.

Not supplementing with uranium oxide and polonium.

Gotta leave humanity behind bros.