No pee

I need help Veeky Forums

I can't pee in bathrooms with people around. I'm not even insecure and I don't care if others see my dick, but my dick just gets blocked as soon as I see someone already in the bathroom, there are footsteps, the door gets opened... I've had this issue for the past 3 years

>be me 18 years old
>out having dinner with some uni friends
>drank water so my bladder is full
>go to the bathroom, be there for like 3 min but anything wont go out (I went inside a stall)
>go back, bladder still full
>male friends have been talking about how ripped I am (working out 2 years, 5'10 and ~13% bodyfat)
>female friends "damn user, show us your abs then"
>can't because they'd see a tumor below my belly just like if I were pregnant

I COULD HAVE LOST MY VIRGINITY THAT DAY

When walking to the bathroom, blow out all your air. The body has a natural response when you're out of breathe and will feel the urge to pee.

i have the same problem.
other user that replied is sorta on the right track. the only way i can is if i breathe heavily and then its still a struggle. this one time i was literally about to fuck a chick at a festival. just sort of went behind the tent to some long grass, was there for a few minutes, she was trying to talk to me, all i could say was fuck off i'm trying to piss. didn't happen so i just fucked her anyway. was the first time i actually cum prom sex, just because of the pressure build up from needing to and trying to piss beforehand.
probably not very helpful, but a sort of funny story.
anyway just need to take your mind of pissing and calm yourself

Push on bladder.

this will make it worse

Stop worrying so much about needing to pee and how much time you're taking. Just go into the stall, get your dick out and wait. Chill, let your nerves go away. Then piss.

I have the same problem and I figured out it's because I can't relax around strangers and I don't even want to. If it's people I know well that make noise I have no problem either.
Basically I solved it by always sitting / squatting depending on which country I am in.

I suffer from same problem

How do I get over the mental block? I tried conditioning myself by singing "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan every time I piss but it still doesn't work and I've been singing that to myself for 3 years. I thought learning to fight would take away the feeling of being nervous around other guys but it did nothing. I don't consciously feel nervous but I feel its something within the deep recesses of my mind

OP, I also have this problem and there are a few solutions I came up with.

The most effective one is to take advantage of the fact that you feel the need to pee the most while your pecker is still in your pants. That means you have to relax your muscles before you take it out, then as soon as you pull it out, it should start peeing almost immediately, don't worry, you won't pee yourself. I always found that it was harder for me to relax when my penor was already out so try it.

Other method is to push on your bladder with your hand but I noticed that after years of doing that, it lost its formal effectivness.

You can also try washing your hands before going into the stall, the sound of water provokes peeing. As meme as it sounds, it works.

Also another method I use is to completely zone out, find something to look at and focus 100% of your attention on it. Like that fucking wall in front of you, you can't think of anything else but that wall.

>The most effective one is to take advantage of the fact that you feel the need to pee the most while your pecker is still in your pants. That means you have to relax your muscles before you take it out, then as soon as you pull it out, it should start peeing almost immediately, don't worry, you won't pee yourself. I always found that it was harder for me to relax when my penor was already out so try it

I dont get this can you explain it again? So you have to try to pee your pants? but that's something impossible for someone who cant pee in public, if you can't pee with your dick out it's impossible to pee with your dick inside your pants

that first point is my backup plan

i have pretty severe anxiety but music or pretty much any other noise helps so always carry around earphones

You go to the bathroom because you feel like you need to pee, right? But when you whip out your dick suddenly the urge goes away and you can't go, right? With that in mind, start to relax before unzipping, like it's a false start. I feel like I can't relax when my dick is out and that's the problem.

should I practice this at home? so i get used to it before trying in public

Nah, it won't work at home. I never had problems urinating at home. Anyway, who else here a virgin? I have a feeling like there's a connection...

Do /nopee/ for a few days and you should be able to piss anywhere

I had the same problem starting about puberty and only got over it in my early twenties (stressed me out, because I was a virgin back then, and thought there was no way I could get calm enough to get an erection. Turned out I was right, so this guy is onto something, booth are related to shyness).

What helped me get over it at first was listening to music over my headphones and only concentrating on the lyrics (thanks Dave mustaine). Once I realised this pattern I knew that I could pee in public when I think about something else, so I started thinking about math when peeing (like calculating square-numbers or the fibonacci-numbers and shit). After that I was going from math to just starring at the wall, and nowadays I'm completel comfortable peeing in oublic places without mind-gymnastics. I also secretly laugh at people who have to use the stall

ill try this, using headphones with some loud music

no fucking way is this true?

i always do this but i thought it was like a self taught mechanic, like a neurological switch

i slowly blow like if you were to blow on some hot food. I cant remember when or why i started doing it, but now it feels just like flipping a switch

it has a legit name, paruresis
for me, i just couldn't piss in urinals after i turned like fourteen
first time it blocked, i didn't think of it, just thought "ah shit didn't have to pee then i guess"
but now I psych myself out about it, can't do it unless drunk or if I really have to pee

I've found singing a song in my head helps 90% of the time. I guess it distracts my brain or someshit

>ppl falling for the breathepee meme