Hi Veeky Forums. You all intimidate me so pls b nice :,(

Hi Veeky Forums. You all intimidate me so pls b nice :,(
I'm posting this like basically as a plea for help and advice.
I feel like I'll be told to read the sticky, but I need things dumbed down for me By you guys.
Basically, I need help understanding nutrition and losing weight. I'm recovering from an eating disorder so I need to learn that I can still lose weight while taking care of my body. I also want to build muscle, I need help from someone who is willing to explain those exercises to me.
I'm 20/F, 5'7", 185 lbs currently.
My first goal weight is 170, then I guess I'll take it ten pounds at a time. Ultimate goal weight is 120.
I just want to take care of my body again and feel and look good.
Basically I really need someone who can help me along. I have no idea what I'm doing nutrition wise because of my past eating disorder, I have no idea about exercise because my eating disorder recovery kept me terrified of exercising. If you can help, I'm okay with swapping kik users to talk more about this as long as you don't get creepy. Thank you in advance for help, if anyone gives any!!

fellow girl here :)
i went down from 160 to the pic you see here (110, 5'9)
Want me to post my snap?

You got fat recently farah

Do you use anything else? I'm really an anxious person so snap doesn't work for me :(

does skype work?

I mean I could make a throwaway account sure lol

Read the sticky retard

sure! post it and I'll add u

>no fap streak status: terminated

why not just ask your questions here and get multiple people to answer you?

Imagine being so narcissistic that you feel like you deserve free personalized fitness info. Not to mention that you went out of your way to mention that you were a girl because you thought that whiteknights would speed to your rescue and feed you (not food, because you don't need anymore of that) the shit you beg for. Pathetic

not her

POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP
POST SNAP
>POST SNAP

Either
a. read the sticky, lurk, Google info, and occasionally post questions
b. or go back to whatever board you came from

You must really lack attention..

Losing weight is as simple as eating less calories than you spend a day. Weight loss will come by itself. Currently I'm doing chicken, rice and broccoli for a 1200kcal a day diet, as a male though. I do no exercise, but to make up for the lack of vitamins and shit, I take multivitamins. That's pretty much it.
Eating good foods with less calories is important too, because in the end when you reach your goal weight you don't wanna go right back up by eating mickeyD's. Adapt to a eating style that you can stay comfortable with

what's urs? Skype is being shit and isn't letting me have an actual username

don't fall for this bait

You goddamn goofballs, these are the same pictures from the thread that was a guy pretending to be a grill. It wasn't a girl then, and isn't now. Get a hold of yourselves.

I just needed someone to help me through weight loss with an eating disorder fml I'm leaving now :,(

I can still enjoy the pictures, cant i?

Eat less, move more. Read the sticky. You're not special.

use myfitnesspal, set your current stats, put in your goal weight, and count your calories. that's literally all you need to lose weight.

also do strengh training cuz why not