Got back together with boyfriend, dropped out of college, moved in with him

>got back together with boyfriend, dropped out of college, moved in with him
>doing the anime housewife routine (cook, clean, the trash, the groceries, cute outfits, TONS of sex, hit the gym with him)
>he says it's enough and he couldn't be happier
>feel like I'm taking advantage of him
He even got me my own car, I can't help but feel guilty. Maybe I should get a part-time job?

Other urls found in this thread:

stackify.com/popular-programming-languages-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck woman

r u female?

If you actually take care of the home, then that's a job.

Don't feel bad. As long as it's a mutually agreed upon situation, that's fine. However, if you DO feel bad, maybe get a part time job?

Tell him to sell the car and let him knock you up.

If you both like it and it works, what's the problem? If you want a real job that bad then get one

go back to school you idiot, you're straight wrecked when he decides to kick you

prioritize your optimal survival, not the dick you can get dick anywhere

I've got 2 GFs in high paying careers who want me to do the homemaker/stay at home dad thing.
Worth it?

Please don't be a guy

this is pretty lame, why is this on Veeky Forums

If you're asking, you already know the answer. Fuck that noise. You're a man. Act like one.

Only if they do it together.

You should build up skills of your own as well. It's good to be able to depend on others, but you shouldn't have the absolute *need* to do it. It could create an imbalanced power dynamic between the both of you. Maybe learn coding in your free time? thenewboston's channel on youtube is a great way to learn Java.

>learn Java.

what the fuck is wrong with you

It seems like a sweet deal, actually.

That's the plan

The word gym was mentioned so naturally it has to do with this board...
The fucking idiots that come to this board I tell you. Anime was also mentioned, op should have posted his fagshit there too.

dis

stackify.com/popular-programming-languages-2018/

Say what you will about it but it's the most used language.

Shut up soyboy the only job she needs to have is spreading her legs

I'd do it then. Have a huge family.

>eventually they ditch you
>you're left on nothing. No career, no money, no education, huge gap in work resume
yeah sounds good go for it

what the hell, are you /pol/ and /r9k/ fags still infesting our glorious board of fitness? dyl faggot

>I am so afraid of taking risks for huge pay outs

Muh patriarchy.
You can't enjoy being a housewife, that's degrading.
You must go out into the world and get a job, work full time in a high paid high stress computer science job until your ovaries dry to raisins and you die alone having divorced the only man who ever loved you, and never having had kids.
Grrrrrrl power yeah!

>implying learning programming is about languages and not algorhythms and math
everytime

Well. one of the grils is sterile. Probably only going to have 2 kids total.

I make most of my money through investing anyway. It's not like you can't do that while also being a homemaker.

You should volunteer, take classes, or something just to get outside

If I had an unemployed housewife I'd want her to spend her non-housework time studying how to raise happy and healthy children and how to cope with that responsibility.
That way when it times for her to spawn some podlings she isn't clueless and can handle the stress.

Not entirely long
Entry level work is about programming languages and frameworks.

no shit, it's a tip on getting started. you could give another tip to OP but that's not why you come here. fucks like you come here to pull others down instead of trying to lift people up. kys edgelord

>tfw i would love to do the exact same thing but i'm a guy and not a faggot
>tfw women that would date a """househusband""" (?) are one in a million, and most of them are the feminazi type
just kill me already

And men try to counter this everytime.

Why can't you whores be greatful? Maybe real men wouldn't kick you out if you were actually doing what OP was doing.

dumb bitch roasties

whoops, didn't mean to quote

How's a girl supposed to sleep around and enjoy BBC if her husband finding out means a one way trip to poverty?
Hedge your bets and be career women, fools!

>If you actually take care of the home, then that's a job.
This. Especially when you have kids. Even more so if you're both happy.

faggot

Yeah, work on the career partially. Look for part time jobs, it's bad to be entirely dependent on someone else.

>are one in a million, and most of them are the feminazi type
Because you aren't a real man, so of course the only ones going for you are only doing it to "break gender norms" rather than because it's something they actually want. You'll be plagued with passive aggressive and a broken relationship if you're not working and your spouse is.

if you're both fine with that lifestyle, I don't see a problem. seriously, for some guys a housewifie is heaven sent because they come back from work to a clean home with warm dinner waiting for them. I know it sounds old fashioned etc. but if you enjoy it, I don't see a problem. Just make sure that he won't become bitter that 'he's the man putting bread on the table and you just sit on your ass at home all day'. also ideally you'd want to have some savings just to be at least somewhat financially independent just in case

i'm aware of that
i just really like cooking and taking care of kids (in a non-diddly way of course) and lifting :(

>for some guys a housewife is heaven sent
More than some guys.
Gender roles go back thousands of years.
It's in our DNA.
I'm not completely against women working, but I don't see why we need to encourage them to and shame those who don't.
Women are happier at home.

My personal opinion is
If you're a good girlfriend to him, if you are loyal, if you are willing to stick to his side and do anything for him and to make him happy, there is nothing wrong with him supporting you and buying you things.

And now before everyone calls me a beta or any of that shit. I think not being able to provide for your girl/wife while also having money to go around and live normally, is being beta. A successful guy earns enough money and if his girl is willing to be a stay at home mom and take care of the house, her man and kids one day then it's okay that the man provides the money.

You better not fuck him over you bitch.

Being a homemaker only works if the other party is so well put together and busy such that they would otherwise need a maid/cleaning service and around the clock child care. Don't expect to be a homemaker for a partner who only works a mcjob and expect it to be alright.

>It's in our DNA.
my eyes just saw the back of my skull

>Women are happier at home
You can argue that back and forth. Before women's lib, I'd agree with you, but the housewife no longer controls its own social sphere of influence like it used to.
TFW women gave up having a huge amount of power in society to compete against men for influence they didn't need.

>i just really like cooking and taking care of kids (in a non-diddly way of course) and lifting :(
I feel you man.
I wanted to be a Primary School teacher all my life after being inspired by my male teachers when I was a kid.
I thought they were super hero's.
I could look up to them unlike my dad.

But I gave up that dream after realizing that
a) There's little money or security in it for at least five years
b) No women will find you fuckable in a hot way, they'll just want to nest

So I did some banking shit or whatever.

I fucking hate it, I want out, but lifestyle inflation is very real.

I'm trying to get in to Corporate Learning so basically teaching adults in boardrooms.

But I still want to be some poor little kid's hero :(

>having a huge amount of power in society
the power of being sold into marriage against their will?

Dubs speak the truth
Sell the car, make babies
They are not as expensive as (((they))) want you to think, especially if you don't fall for all the memes:
>copious amounts of toys
>(((formula))) that costs 39$ a can and is mostly maltodextrin and dried corn syrup (we sold a shitload of this to minorities while I was working retail)
>one-time use diapers
etc. etc.
Stop wasting time, a woman does not need a career. The clock is ticking. Do it.

>Implying traditional women didn't have huge pull over the actions of their husbands to the point that they were backseat driving major wars and social movements without even participating directly.
The modern "liberated" woman is generally to dumb to understand that she gave all that up.

This.
You read historical accounts and basically women owned the house. The servants, land, fiefs, they were better educated (comparatively), could be richer selling surplus on the side, etc.

They had a fuckton of influence and held up their end of the deal.

Now they're having to compete against men in masucline fields and complain that we should soy ourselves into oblivion so they can even stand a chance, all the while fucking the dude who demonstrate the exact characteristics they're fighting other dudes over.

Idk I’d genuinely love to have a girlfriend like that, like I’d never cheat on her because I know how rare that kinda girl is now

Men should become homemakers and let women do all the shit jobs from now on. It's the ultimate con.
Only once men control the home will women understand that that's where the real power comes from.

>one-time use diapers
Those are actually cheap as fuck, m8. And if you treat baby formula exatly like you would treat protein shakes in your diet, than you're OK.

Source: am father.

Why did yoy feel like this board was for this topic?

>extrapolating the situation of the few women who were married to influential men to the entire female population
yeah I'm sure all those women who were beaten by their drunken deadbeat husbands and told they deserved it because the kid was crying too loud or some petty shit like that were really dumb to be giving up all that power

if he couldn't be happier, then thats all you need to know.
trust me you're not taking advantage in any sinister way.

Never gonna be as cheap as cloth diapers.

Also baby formula is NEVER something you want to give your kids. Your child needs real food, not maltodextrin and ground-up rocks from chink mining operations (cleverly renamed "vitamins")

>>extrapolating the situation of the few women who were married to drunken deadbeat wifebeaters to the entire female population

Try harder next time, ok?

>So I did some banking shit or whatever.
>I fucking hate it, I want out
See, this is my problem. I'm in university right now, studying something I hate, and there isn't really any other major that seems more appealing to me.
I'll probably kill myself in a few years, I'd honestly rather be dead than be stuck in a job I hate for the rest of my life.

>can't tell if it's an actual fat feminist or an indoctrinated beta

do you even know
but those women were the ones who became activists, not the ones who 'ruled from the backseat'.
you seem to think that the percentage of wealthy, infulential people throughout the ages is higher than it actually is

>do you even know
do you?

OP made this thread in several boards already
she has cute eyes and cute feet
too skinny though
she's also 19

Try harder hey guys my idea was shit and wrong so im gonna act like a huge fucking faggit

Yes we should listen to half retarded rockstars because they can play an instrument.

Why do females suck so much ass all the time, 24/7 just constantly around here. Is it all creative writing from incels or does this place literally just attract unstable chicks

An overly vocal NYRfag, he'll be gone by mid february

Bitch you're dumb and brainwashed.
The vast majority of sufferage bitches were bored well off chicks, spinsters, paid off useful tools, and a fuckton of lesbians.

The entire damned thing was pushed by men who wanted to be put in office and knew that they could do that by making then backing the sufferegette movement.

Want to know why it almost collapsed? Women thought that they would have to go fight in war and work long hours as land owners like men to get the right to vote.
Nope! They vetoed that completely to get dumb pampered bitches who were easily swayed by bullshit into voting booths.

Hell, feminists are STILL fighting tooth and nail to keep them out of the draft and off of the front lines while they are bitching about wanting more officer jobs and more cushy treatment and positions in the military.

No. They are evolutionarily designed to lose respect for you in that scenario. Itll happen gradually, theyll slowly unconsciously resereunlessnt you mor over time, start picking fights, flirting with boss, etc. unless your game is tight enough to literally pimp, in which case maybe. 2 girls is not a sufficient skill level though.

you're the perfect woman

>Come home to a cooked meal and clean house
>sex
>hurr am I taking advantage of him?
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY TESTICLES I WOULD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THIS? IT'S GREATER THAN 0!

I would love to be a housewaifu OP, you got it oretty good IMO

Nothing wrong with getting a part time job to make yourself some pocket money though

They just marry them, then when they get caught, they claim emotional abuse and take half his shit and have him support her for life.

Procreate.

What we have here is a chick thinking ahead