The Soyboy meme is a MYTH

We've all seen them - pathetic, beta, NEET, manchildren. The Soy Boy.

Issue is its nothing to do with soy. Yes, soy can raise E2, but only be negligible levels.

The real issue facing society, the issue these "men" have, is actually low-test. It causes depression, anxiety, weakness (both mentally and physically), lack of confidence and drive, poor work ethic, everything the Soy Boy stands for. It's also the cause of the extremely high male suicide rate.

So instead of pissing around and blaming stupid memes like soy, these guys should get their Test levels checked, and if they're low, inject test.

I realise Americans are brainwashed to think that steroids are "bad" for some reason, but a TRT dose of test to bring you to normal levels is perfectly safe to do for life, and will change your entire personality.

Of course, these beta faggots would never dream of such a thing - actually taking steps to cure their mental poverty and despair? Never.

But it's nice for those of us who have taken the plunge to know the option is there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_dispute
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
nypost.com/2017/04/18/subway-sues-canada-network-over-half-soy-poultry-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soyboy detected

Don't care. Can someone post the soy wojacks? I saw them in a thread the other day and didn't have a chance to save them.

injecting test because you're a soyboy is literal soyboy behaviour

incoming dump

It's actually quite the opposite. Soy Boys don't have the mental capacity to improve their own lives. They expect some easy fix that someone else will do for them.

I look forward to a generation of failed man/womanchildren who expected the world to bow down to them.

Post a pic of yourself fatass soyposter. You aren't fooling anyone.

Much appreciated.

triggered soy wars fan detected

>too chicken shit to post a picture of himself
Typical actual soyboy. Get the fuck back to /v/

last one

>requests picture of anonymous poster on basket weaving forums
>doesn't post his own face first

>is too much of a pussy to post a picture on Veeky Forums of all places
>n-no u
Now you can really get the fuck back to /v/

Soyboy is just another name for the atomized individuals who live in the US and other dying parts of the Western world.

>p-post pics of yourself now or else I win this arbitrary argument!
>ha you didn't post a pic!
>me post a pic? No way!

>They expect some easy fix that someone else will do for them.
>implying injecting test isn't an easy fix
literally a definition of an easy fix

>keeps dancing around the issue because he knows the fatass comment hit a nerve
You're too easy /v/irgin

POST FIRST FUCKER, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE STUPID GUY.

I wasn't the one you originally replied to. If you're going to ask someone to post a pic you should be willing to do so yourself tho

Oh I will, just as soon as he proves me wrong about being a fatass soyposter, which I know he won't.

>proving anything on a sock knitting forum

>keeps avoiding it while posting more wojaks
You didn't need to confirm you were a fatass this easily. You didn't even put up a fight.

All these soyboy memes and no
>eating soyboys isn't cannibalism

Will show full face only if you do so, I'm wanted in three states

I've got low test at 250 ng/dl and I am a manly man. I am tall, muscular, have hair on my chest, I lift weights, I'm attractive to women and I satisfy my wife like crazy. "Soyboy" types find me intimidating and rightfully so, as I despise weak men.

Knowing that I have the T levels of a 90 year old man and there are "healthy" men with normal test levels, who are giant pussies compared to me; just makes me wonder how weak their personalities really are, that even with pure hormonal confidence in their veins, they are still failures.

For something that’s “just a meme” you sure expended a lot of effort to disprove it

We have Fat People Hate threads but why don’t we have SoyBoy Hate Threads?

soyboy isnt a real thing, your autistic projection is though

>disproves something with elaborated arguments
>”H-hah wow you actually proved the meme wrong... t-too bad you went into detail why it’s wrong faggot.”
You’re so retarded it actually hurts

Because it’s made by fat people in hopes of feeling like they are more masculine. Fuck both of em desu

Yes, let the soy flow through you. Let the soy flow through your body and out your fingertips on to the keyboard

Apparently natties who work out regular have lower test than skinny twinks that don't work out because the cortisol level gets higher when you work out and your testosterone level drops.

That explains why so many natty gym bros are on the lower range of normal T levels.

So if you actually go on TRT you'll gain so much advantage because you're on the upper range of T levels even though you're taxing your body and training like a mother fucker.

Nearly all low test cases can be fixed by:

Vitamin D3 - No one gets enough sun anymore. You cannot make T without it.

Zinc - Dietary supply for zinc is sparse due to horrible farming practices. You cannot make T without it.

Antioxidants - Fast food makes up the majority of Millenials diets. While not as horrible as normies think, the complete lack of antioxidants leaves the testes constantly repairing oxidative stress instead of making T optimally. This is why onions aren't even a meme. They have a very potent antioxidant that happens to work well specifically in the testes keeping them healthy.

Cholesterol/Sugar - Most people's diet is made of simple carbs which kill T levels, and minimal amounts of saturated fats. I'm not saying chug bacon grease, but if all you eat is chicken breasts and carbs your T levels are going to be shit.

Fasting. Just switching to OMAD is ridiculous. Every time you eat insulin is triggered, HGH drops, and T production is put on hold. When you fast, HGH increases, which increases T.

Xenoestrogens - Throw out anything you eat with that's made of plastic. Only use shampoos and deodorants without parabens and sulfates. Only use SOAP. Not bodywash, not that fake shit Irish spring bar garbage, old fashioned saponified oil + lye soap. This one is insane. These fuckers absorb right through the skin, no processing from the liver and fuck your hormones up.

TL;DR - Supplement 20-30mg Zinc, 2,000-5,000IU Vit D3, eat real food with antioxidants and more fatty meats and less/no sugar and only once daily. This will literally take you from soyboy to optimal T levels in a matter of weeks. You will feel a difference, and your body will change for the better without even lifting.

Spot on mate, except the thing is that most people are mega faggots that would rather be spoonfed misinformation rather than actually search up science behind what they are being told. They like to cherrypick numales and title them as 'soyboys', they like to cherrypick numales that consume soy despite the fact bodybuilders and high test chads consume soy. Originally I thought the term 'soyboy' was stupid and I still do but I know that truth will not resolve the issue because if you try to provide evidence or a logical argument then you'll recieve the casual 't.soyboy' or 'triggered vegan xD'. The best we can do is let the stupid be stupid and the smart be smart.

>Fasting. Just switching to OMAD is ridiculous.
>muh I'm too lazy to make a breakfast meme
if you fast at least do it right, any significant effects kick in only after first 24 hours

>men doesnt have too much estrogen from soy
>they have too little testo
>*goes on to list a bunch of shit we all know about the dangers of low test*

Whats the point of this retarded thread?
Do you know what aromatase is and how soy contains phytoestrogens that can mimic aromatase? Thus leading to seemingly lowered test levels, but guess what fucko, that lowered test corresponds with the raised estrogen levels

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SOY AND PLASTICS!

Nice try soyboy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_dispute

Here
I left out a lot of other things that help as what I posted are the biggest factors, but I think this one is also worth mentioning.

Train hard, but rest long.

These people doing full body 3+x a week are fucking their T up.

Think about an alpha male's life from an evolutionary perspective. They eat like fucking crazy (caloric surplus is super important for T) after the big kill, fuck constantly, then chill out the rest of the time while the rest of the pack/group does all the meager shit.

Physically, they'll work hard every few days. But we're talking like a lion doing a hunt every 3-4 days, not a lion doing a 5km sled pull sprint every 2 days. If you're constantly physically beating yourself down, your T levels wont just be low, you'll make shit gains.

Train hard as fuck when you're in the gym, but take more days off and you'll literally get more out of it not only with your T levels but with gains. If you do full body then 2x a week is more than enough. Kill it, then over recover and you'll make faster gains than going 3x per week. You'll literally feel a difference within a week or two as your recovery catches up and you'll feel stronger going into each session.

>if you fast at least do it right, any significant effects kick in only after first 24 hours
100% agree. But outside of /fast/ fit isn't ready for this. I'm actually doing 2-3 day fasts back to back and dropping fat quickly. OMAD is significantly better than multiple meals daily, though.

Yet another thing that drastically impacts T:

Body fat. If you're over 18-20% BF it's making aromatase and uping your estrogen levels. Quit being fat you fucking fat shits.

>guise you keep calling them soyboys, they are not low test due to soy, they are acshually low test!
Are you retarded?
what the fuck is the cause of low test then?

"Its negligible amounts"
Bread, cold cuts, pizza, burgers, cake, fries, lasagna, chocolate, waffles, chocolate milk, canned tuna, muffins, brownies, chips, donuts, cereal, noodles, sauces, dairy vitamin drinks, whey, soyjuice, icecream, everything is getting soy be it as protein or oil
Even processed meat is getting mixed with soy lately, i tend to see it with turkey and pork cuts
They eat this shit everyday ever since they are born , how can you say its negligible?

There's a problem
There is nothing wrong with having high est IF your test is also being made into DHT in equal or high er amounts.
Why?
Est is protective of muscle and helps build muscle and endurance.
Ever wonder why you can either be fat and bit and strong or shredded and small/MEDIOCRE in terms of strength as a natty?
The test of gym goers and active men is lower because it's being transformed into useful stuff

Your test levels are low because you are using your test. What isn't being used to fuel your day to day life is being transformed into DHT for your hair and genitals and Estro for endurance and muscle growth.

>tfw lactose intolerant at a young age
>still fkn loved milk and everything to do with it
>drank through the pain till i eventually grew out of it
I WORKED TO BE ABLE TO DRINK REAL MILK NO WAY AM I GIVING THAT UP

>Bread, cold cuts, pizza, burgers, cake, fries, lasagna, chocolate, waffles, chocolate milk, canned tuna, muffins, brownies, chips, donuts, cereal, noodles, sauces, dairy vitamin drinks, whey, soyjuice, icecream, everything is getting soy be it as protein or oil

user, how can I protect my future sons from becoming soyboys? as long as they are at home it's fine but in the outside world they will surely succumb to the soy

Quality posts. Saving it for posterity.

It's correlation, not causation.

Still fits.

You know...you probably ruined your body by doing that and probably stunted your growth.

This, OP is a massive roid faggot. Only discipline and dedication can get you out of your sub-human status. I'm a skinnyfag and I know the road will be long before I actually look and act like a man, it's supposed to be hard

It's literally only the US where they put GMO soy in everything.

Contradicting yourself there. Fasting = higher T levels? But fasting = less nutrients needed to make T = lower t levels.
Besides that, only BPA plastics give off xenoestrogen. Anything in category 1-6 plastic do not contain bpa. They may contain HPA or HPT instead though, which do contain xenoestrogen.
Chicken breast, rice and broccoli is a good way to diet and will most definitely not fuck up your T-levels if everything else is in check. Can even throw in some nuts if you want the added fat.
You forgot to mention something incredibly important that most people don't know about:
Sleep and alcohol. 8 hours of sleep is the optimal for T-levels and alcohol (especially beer) ruin your testosterone production

Remember when wheaton used to be funny. Now he's just an American John oliver

"Environmental Protection Agency’s definition of an endocrine disruptor which characterizes these compounds as those which, “alter the structure or function(s) of the endocrine system and cause adverse effects.” This definition includes disruption of lactation, the timing of puberty, the ability to produce viable, fertile offspring, sex specific behavior, premature reproductive senescence and compromised fertility. In animal models, isoflavones produce all of these effects"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

Are you a Malaysian?

> In animal models
Nobody cares about rat studies. That study is literally jumping to all kinds of conclusions without any actual in vivo human evidence.

>Remember when wheaton used to be funny
Nope.

Anytime you request a pic you post yourself first.

Go ahead. Do it.

Is there a valid list of foods to seek and avoid regarding test? Some of these lists I've found have the same food on both lists.

Realtalk, I went vegetarian recently and I've constantly got a boner now. I wank like 2-3 times a day with huge loads and it's still not enough. I'm leaner and more muscular out of nowhere.

Wtf is going on?

Also I'm on citalopram, could that be the cause instead?

It supposedly does the opposite. But anything that improves circulation improves erections, doesn't explain the improved libido. Is there anything out of the ordinary you are eating, like pomegranates or ginseng root?

be right back going for a shave for the third day in a row goddamn it

Does this mean I can't blame Soy for the weird part of my life?

Shit.

am I the only one who doesn't fucking understand Discord at all? Why does everyone always want a Discord for everything all the time? I was in one of them once and it was like just a bunch of dudes jerking themselves and each other off so I left immediately.

It's just a chat server. They've existed for longer than most of this board's lifespan.

I know, but you never saw people going "duuude start an IRC for this hahaha" before, but now that Discord is here apparently we need a Discord server for literally everything

and like I said every time you go in there it's like 10 people who know each other sucking each other off and ignoring everyone else. And of course the 10 people are like "super users" or whatever so they have more privileges than everyone else in the chat

A lot of nuts (not trying to be funny, tescos just had these dank mixed nuts and I was like "man I'm gonna need to eat lots of nuts if I'm not eating chicken")

Maybe I just overcorrected and I was deficient in protein before?

I also wasn't drinking at all for like 2 months since I had finals & projects and stuff. Maybe the key is cutting out alcohol? Maybe I should stop drinking this whiskey right now before it takes this shit away?

Either way these nuts are dank and being a vegetarian aint so bad.

I agree with you on the first half, people didn't really just go out of their way to start an IRC server.

But IRC was always just a bunch of faggots jerking each other off.

I often wonder how many soy and "muh test levels" posters actually lift. I feel like a lot of them are runoff from other boards that aren't even trying to get Veeky Forums

well, that's true

shut up faggot

If you're lifting and not even considering your test levels you're fucking doing it wrong.

it's literally /pol/ crossposting. They do 15 pushups every month and convince themselves they're bulking.

Soyboys are a meme, but the war on boys/men is very real
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
Strong men, just like strong women, are beneficial to everyone

Don't discords pay money to whoever is hosting it?

>tfw love soy sauce and chicken broth with tofu

HELP Veeky Forums! how Do I not become one of these cucks? Will eating meat and going to the gym help me fight against the soyjew?

Soy boy was coined on Veeky Forums

>no evidence
>it's LE POOOL

Cancer

Nice reddit spacing, soyim.

Honestly, most so called "soyboys" that I know have never eaten soy and they mostly eat memes like Subway and KFC and whatnot.
But it's a funny meme nevertheless that deserves to be propagated.

everyone knows there isn't one single specific substance that is solely responsible for male low test, but humans tend to describe complex phenomena by universally understood and easy-to-remember/catchy symbols you literal autist.

Discord is 100% free to use. They make money off "Discord Nitro" which is required to submit your own emoticons and use them globally and so on. Doesn't cost to host (desu, it would only be like 1-2$ a month nowadays anyways, like teamspeak)

Those are filled with soy too user
nypost.com/2017/04/18/subway-sues-canada-network-over-half-soy-poultry-report
>their meat is half fucking soy
bread? Its half flour half soy oil as well
Anything fried uses soy oil due to being the cheapest avaiable, often old as reutilized too, food standards are a joke, fast food even more so

hey! Shut the fuck up

Tbh I say we embrace it and start injecting our children (boys) with estrogen to create a new generation of poundable boi pucci

Soyboys cram there feminine mouths with crap all day. It's not negligible. It's on the label of every garbage product they eat.
Almost all processed foods have soy in it nowadays. It's fucking cancer and you know it.
Negligible amounts my ass. Processed foods are swimming it in just as these beta numales are.
Eat junk = be junk you faggot.

Too many onions?

Only one quibble. Bump Vitamin D3 up to 10,000.
Helps with immunity and will get 95% of people to optimal levels.

No it isn't, you still have to lift, and soyboys don't do that, because they are discipline lacking bitches.

is it still a jewish trick if even the jews were jewed into consuming it?

King Crimsoy

Hey, you cannot have omelettes without breaking a few eggs
they take a few losses here or there

When your test shoots up you'll suddenly have the desire and motivation to lift and exercise
Ez

I wonder if redd it babbies who cry '/pol/!!!' even lift. Do you know where we are?

I'm interested in that study of happiness within the political groups

>He thinks /pol/ doesn't have the highest newfags per capita out of every board

Of course. No other individual is as self-hating as a jew.

Well, except for whites

>hey it's just some guy enjoying a shit movie in a costume having a good time
>see who it is
>nvm

Not him but totally true. I literally drank at least half a gallon per day since I was 10 and grew up to be a manlet with bitch tits. Milk is evil.

My test levels are on the low end of "average" at 23 - i.e. 60 y/o levels. How easy would it be to get on to TRT? I have to work so much harder to make shit happen