Has anyone influenced bodybuilding to the masses since Arnold more than Zyzz?

Has anyone influenced bodybuilding to the masses since Arnold more than Zyzz?

I knew about Zyzz long before i actually started lifting

He's really not that influential, no one outside of fit and reddit know who he is

zyzz was influental

In my tech school a couple o friends of mine that are completely blue pilled on everything know about him. I was very surprised when they brought up his name though, I used to think the same thing. I'm huezilian btw, so you can see how far his influence has reached. Also, I'm not OP.

He's the reason I switch from powerlifting to aesthetics.

Yep
Zyzz is a cult classic

Arnold influenced a whole generation of lifters. Zyzz influenced shitlords.

Please delete your shitty thread or do something better with your life.

same here, everyone in my gym knows about Zyzz and i live in southeast europe lol

Zyzz achieved enlightenment when he died

You ain't been to Sydney lad

He was known on bb.con forums in misc as well you mook

One Punch Man in Japan

Zyzz was the last reincarnation of Jesus.

Zyzz unironically inspired me to start lifting back in 2011

God I miss him

Not true, my fucking mom knows who he is.

what goes on in Sydney

I started lifting when Zyzz was about 8 years old. I admire him though. He was a skinny Veeky Forums type faggot who made a change.

São Paulo?

everyone in Australia knows him if theyre between the ages of 18 and 24 atm, he had a big impact on social media here and just about every wog in 2010/2011 thought he was a literal god

Hell, Arnold influenced an entire fitness "craze." He actually influenced normies, not just losers on here

Wouldn't be a stretch to say the majority of teen bodybuilders were inspired by him.

>re watching old zyzz videos

We are all gonna make it brah
;_;

Yup. Interior, Vale do Paraíba.

I dont think anyone whos stepped into Veeky Forums doesnt know about zyzz

Also i once saw a gym that had a huge pic of him with wings plastered on the entrance

Dude, fuck off. This loser didn't influence anyone except you slimeballs on this board.This guy was a joke and anyone that follows his advice or teachings is a joke.
fuck off you piece of garbage.i wanna slm your head into the pavement

No. Maybe Jeff? Rich?

But I was influenced by both Arnold and Zyzz.