Be chubby/fat/obese for the first 24 years of my life

>be chubby/fat/obese for the first 24 years of my life
>become Veeky Forums
>now I'm a tall, fit guy with a handsome face
>start getting approaches and mires from grills
>have no fucking idea what to do because while natural Chads were hooking up with girls since elementary school, I was sitting in front of a computer or a TV

For example, one of the recurring episodes in my life is that for some reason my eyes meet some girl's eyes, she smiles at me, I look at her blankly for a second or two, I casually turn my head to the side to break the eye contact and straight after that I start mentally whipping myself. "That was rude, you stupid fuck, now she thinks you are autistic, why didn't you smile or at least nod, you fucking loser?"

One time I was sitting in a bar drinking whiskey and a pretty girl came to me. She asked if she could sit there, I said "yeah, sure", she sat down and started taking her jacket off, I downed my whiskey in one go, grabbed my jacket without looking at her and left.

One time I was in a library trying to find a particular book and a girl came to me like and nervously said "hi..." I turned my head towards her and said "hi" back. Then she said "I just wanted to come and say that I think you are really handsome. Wanna go out with me sometime, like get some coffee or something?" all the while spilling her spaghetti on the floor. I apologetically said "sorry, I have a girlfriend" and she said "oh, that's too bad" and left.

Hjälp!

You already know what you have to do. Sack up and say yes in those situations even though every molecule in your body might be screaming know out of fear. Ask the girl at the bar how her night is going even if your hands are sweating throughout the whole conversation.

All that's left is for you to do it and you know that. So just do it. Nike

The first one happens to me all the time. Trouble is you really can't change instinct and hindsight is easy.

The number of times I wish I had just smiled instead of looking away is unreal.

You know what to do, you just have to stop stopping yourself
Just ignore the voice in your head that tells you whatever bullshit excuse to get back in your comfort zone
Like literally don't even think about what to respond with, just respond the first words that come to your mouth just to get yourself out of that habit

Force yourself to do the uncomfortable thing. Just like the last deadlift, you do not want to do it, but you _make_ yourself do it anyway.

The thing is, I think I'm not so afraid of the talking and getting to know each other part but more about the after that.

1) my teeth are fucked

2) I'm poor so my apartment sucks balls

And now I pretty much answered my own question. Stop being poor, fix teeth, find a better apartment, right?

>girls approaching you in sweden outside of a bar
what the fuck user

>a girl came to me like and nervously said "hi..." I turned my head towards her and said "hi" back. Then she said "I just wanted to come and say that I think you are really handsome. Wanna go out with me sometime, like get some coffee or something?"
Either she was 12 or this is bait.

I don't believe the third one. Even if you are extremely handsome that is just unreal

those are excuses bro. You don't need perfect teeth nor a luxury apartment to make a girl fall in love with you.

Those are things that CAN be fixed in due time DONT let them stop you. I would fucj my ex in a small bed (eventually got a bigger one).

>1) my teeth are fucked
>2) I'm poor so my apartment sucks balls
>Implying any girl whose in a bar to fuck gives a shit
Honestly, women care just as much about that as men do. Who gives a shit if it's just for the night? And if you really do care, then fix it.

post your face LARP-ing fatty cuck

I'm not Swedish but I had to learn Swedish when I was a kid

Neither

I have cavities in my teeth, user. That's why I always avoid opening my mouth. Otherwise my teeth are fine.

I know, I know. If I was a Chad, I would fuck them behind a dumpster or in the gym broom closet but I'm not

Yeah, I really want to become a meme... not

>Hjälp!

Salam

Alright, I thought something was in the wrong here

>She asked if she could sit there, I said "yeah, sure", she sat down and started taking her jacket off, I downed my whiskey in one go, grabbed my jacket without looking at her and left.

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Having an apartment is such a huge plus, even if it is shit

Lol this isnt unreal. Im handsome and get this shit all the time. Ive been asked to dance by girls and approached multiple times. OP just dont over think it

Chads are born, not made lad. I got Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. Have a great job, great body, wear nice suits because I can afford them now, sitting on mad stacks of crypto too... but I do the same mang. While Chad was slaying pussy in middle school, I was playing Baulder's Gate II and LoZ.

do girls really smile when you make eye contact? this never happened to me. when i catch them looking they either look to the side or down, or when they hold it we just stare into each others eyes. germany

You have to get a waifu. Just marry the first one you see and change her as you see Veeky Forums

Females are shy as fuck and fear rejection much more than we do. If she holds or repeats eye contact, thats the most you get from most. Außer Schlampen.

Nice larp is it your first one? Next time use some green text and put more emphasis on your autism

As a former hamplanet: fake it till you make it

>I'm not Swedish but I had to learn Swedish when I was a kid
Swamp mongol

Not here. Everyone has one after they turn 18.

Most of the girls do what you described but some of them smile. And the smiles come in two varieties: either it's a shy smile kind of like "hey..." or it's a full-on smiling with the whole face including the eyes thing

I wish this was a larp