This is the ideal body girls really want. Why do you fags even lift?

This is the ideal body girls really want. Why do you fags even lift?

For myself

I enjoy lifting

Look at his facial structure

SHOCKING FACT:
girls go for guys who are in immediate geographical vicinity

It's all about face m8

This.
They even prefer the ones in higher socioeconomic status than others.

Because I mildly care about what women want. Girls don't even know when their next period is.

Because thats not the ideal body i want

because lifting feels good

Wanna good butt for bottoming

Because I don't do it for them

why do i care about whatever kind of body a girl wants to have for herself?

I'm out of her league

I lift to get stronger and I find it fun. I also find that it helps keep me focused in other aspects of my life.

Its not a necessity and I won't fall apart without it, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

>caring about what women want

kys

I lift for myself faggot

I don't lift. I just come here to shitpost.

>to push people around
>to fuck with my bullies

>guy I know was flirting with my girl
>got tips that he himself pulled a knife on his girlfriend and he also pulled a fucking SCISSOR on me
>next day I see him waiting outside his house
>grab a hold of him til the cops come
>tell them he pulled a knife on his girlfriend and that he is still abusive
>they take him to jail

I held that fucker down for 20 mins til the cops showed up

This is why I lift

Next time I see him, I'm going to run up in a hoodie and mask and sock the shit out of him, hop in my car and skidaddle

Lifting gets to a point where girls will refuse to have a relationship with you because you are completely mogging her. Women want to have to option to leave their man and find another mate. They do not like to be threatened with the chance that they will be left for another mate.

Women will not get into a relationship with a 10/10 slayer because she knows she has zero pull on him. She will still come over and fuck him whenever he wants, but would never get into a serious relationship.

>girls

i wouldnt call used up whores desperate for a nonthreatening male with a back up choice "girls"

Girls dont GO for any guy

They wait and wait and wait and it someone even finds a modicum of attractiveness in them they're propositioned.

why for the upcoming race war of course
who else would take lead but me?

>hoodie and mask
fuck off you pussy. hit him like a man or don't do it at all.

Cops said that if I show up to his house again I could be arrested. Otherwise I would have some jokes with him and then challenge him to a duel.

>to fuck with my bullies
cringe

This

too bad he has gay face