So... Tell me again why I need the body of adonis like zyzz

So... Tell me again why I need the body of adonis like zyzz.

Because you won't ever have the money of Musk

you don't, if you're a famous billionaire. grabem by the pussy, you can do anything.

because you didn't create PayPal when you were 20

Please don't get #metoo'd Musky, I know she's one of the hottest women alive today but she's a professional golddigger

>tfw humanity's dream of going to space are ruined because of one golddigger

Because the combined amount of money you are going to make in your entire life is something Elon calls pocket change

>she's one of the hottest women alive today
>titlet
lmao

He looked like shit before the money, so you shouldnt really use him as an example of improvement not being necessary.

>tfw a success in life is measured by what habits you formed during adolescence

I wonder if Connor will go in his footsteps

It's never too late to learn new habits, there's tons of info out there to change your habits. Yes, shitty parents/upbrining and shitty habits might have set you back to start with but you're over 18 and you have access to the internet so you really don't have any excuse left to just leave it hanging. Stop wallowing in self pity and get to work, I was once in your position so I know it's hard but there just isn't any wat around it.

Well it's easier than becoming one of the richest men in the world

what bad habits did you have?

wait how did he grow a hair out of nothing?

Overeating, absolutely no control over what I ate or appetite, vidya/social media 24/7, fat fuck

vidya and social media "addiction" are the norm nowadays, anyway.

is this a serious question

I just felt like I had to be available or 'connected' all the time through social media because it made me feel like I wasn't alone. I bought a dumbphone and sold my pc and got a cheap lenovo laptop for work and I almost cried the first week because I felt so lonely. It's a reality check but it's liberating af.

plz be b8

wow i think i'll experience the same shit if I stop using Veeky Forums

His hair grew back. wowowowowow

>tfw I'm no better than roasties that spend all their time on facebook except I do it on a korean weaving basket forum posting in threads that will be lost like tears in the rain

nevermind, i got it

because it's a lot more realistic than being worth 20 billion us dollars

Veeky Forums never really was like social media to me, it's a lot more honest compared to instagram and fb. I occasionally browse 2 boards for fun and information because they're relevant to my hobbies.
Like I said I don't really use Veeky Forums like I used fb or instagram but if you feel that way about it you need to be honest to yourself and cut your Veeky Forums time, in the end it's just a distraction. Your life is very real and you don't want to spend it distracted on something that is, in its essence, fake

yea it's honest, but sometimes you find yourself browsing a couple of threads at a time, and suddenly you realize it's 3 am.

or a billion dollars, or a decent personality. 2 of these 3 things will be impossible