I stop eating candies/sweets next week. What can I expect?

I just wanna lose my little belly, also weight so I can (very) later make some abs. I replace the candies with fruits I like, like bananas and mandarins, also trying new fruits like mango or ... etc.

What can I expect, I will hold this to the end of the year. I also sometimes find free time, would jogging be a +thing?

Btw I don't eat at McDonalds, any krypto-candies like chips or shit and eat only clean animals. I am a newfag to this board and thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyeor3z9EdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be sure to add hot peppers such as Serrano and habanero to your assortment of fruits so you can blow all the shit in your post out the asshole.

so long as the only variable made to your diet is the replacement of candies with fruit, yes you will lose weight
Also you'll be eating more fibre so going to the toilet will be easier

from someone who've went there. I wanted to stop my sugar addiction. I've dtopped eating anything that contains sugar. The first week is the hardest. You're going to act like a man who's wanting to stop smoking. You're going to eat way more than usual. During the 1 week I ate far more cheese than usual. Fat craving is going to be intense. THe rest of your time is going to be smooth, you won't be that much hungry.

After a month, you will loose 1-5kg with no effort.

Other than that, I would recommend you also avoid bread during the first month.

exemple of small and popular video about sugar:
youtube.com/watch?v=wyeor3z9EdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc

Read the sticky and don’t be a pussy bitch

Stop it right now. What are you waiting for? Stop.
Today is the day you say fuck this shit, I wanna be Veeky Forums and heathy. Start today.

expect to fail. "starting next week" always means failure. man up and stop now or fuck off

If you cared about doing it, you'd do it today.

You won't make it.

Really? Actually I could use that.

nothing will change, sugar is sugar
work out your TDEE and count calories, eat around 500 less for decent progress month to month or fall for the fasting meme
and stop being a pussy, if this was going to last more than a week you'd have started it three months ago

Checked and what would I gain from not eating bread for a month or some? My mom talks also negative about muh bread and eat other bread sorts.

Convinced, gonna start tomorrow

>Counting calories

I always wanted to try that, but how the fuck do I know how much calories this and this thing have? Is there an app or something? How the fuck counting calories?

start looking at nutritional labels and look up raw produce online, you start to get a feel for it all in a few weeks but don't get too obsessed
it gets to the point where you can have a decent enough idea how many calories are in what you're eating even while eating out, unless it's some chinese mystery meal

few tips:
always overestimate
remember to count cooking oils/condiments, within reason (hot sauce is fine, ranch must counted)

Oh I hard colza oil is bad and make me gain weight/fat

literally no different to any other oil

Myfitnesspal is legit. Barcode scanner and a search function that includes restaurants if you're in the us

Learn to read a food label, it isnt hard. Unless youre one of these americans who eats at burger bars twice a day.

That struggle and constantly thinking about how many calories are in x, y and z are the reason counting calories works: it keeps you thinking about your diet and keeps you accountable

>Next week
Why not right now?

how much motherfucking candy do you eat daily?

how is this even a thing?

START NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH
NOW

I'm in Germanistan but I really wanna live in America, if you could help me here too Kek

Neat, I'm already paranoid since, that might work

I was convinced to start tomorrow

Not much but over the years

not gonna make it, "stopping next week"

Stop the fuck now.