If cuckolding was found to raise test close to test-cycling levels, would you get cuckolded for gains? I mean...

If cuckolding was found to raise test close to test-cycling levels, would you get cuckolded for gains? I mean, you guys eat shitloads of onions for minimal "test increase"

Yes. My ego isn't worth loss of gains, + no health side effects from it.

no, I'd just pin test at that point

Wait.
"I've called to say I've cuckhold you"
Isn't that just cheating on something, to be a cuck you have to be aware and allow your partner to get fucked.

Mfw there's probably gonna be a "study" carried out that proves this right.

lmao who the fuck would do this

It's looking almost roided for free, with no health effects. You wouldn't?

It is known () that a cuck-old is a man who gets off upon seeing his spouse engaging in an act of sex with another man. If a women cheats on her man, she didn't "cuckold" him. She just cheated. It would have been cuckolding if the man was there and enjoying it. You're spreading misinformation. Your gewgle image is wrong.

That's cheating not cucking

Of course, gains are more important than objects. Besides I'm already cheating on her.

>"Things are this way because I say so. Ignore the definition of the word"

I can understand several weird sexual fetishes. But getting any stimulation (mentally or physically) from watching or knowing that someone else is shagging your wife is just beyond my comprehension

Then why not do it for gains?

>Implying I have a gf

>eating an healthy and tasty vegetable
>being cheated on and humiliated by the love of your life
>they are the same thing
This is your reasoning OP
I wounder what your father would say about you
Sage

How did you even figure out how to turn on your computer? Holy shit.

My IQ score is 140.
I'm smarter than 97% of the world population, including you

>your wife cheated on you. this makes you someone who enjoys watching your wife get fucked

Off the top of my head, 140 IQ is way higher than top 3%, which you clearly aren't.

>an healthy and tasty vegetable
>wounder

nice dubs. his first language obviously isn't english you mong

Link a reputable source for your claim. You won't.

Believing Google definitions

I forgot that literal geniuses can't figure out how to sound decent in more than one language. My bad.

Lol no, just roid faggot

>this guys fetish isnt being cucked, its getting guys who arent into being cucked considering being cucked

What inception tier fetish shit is this

Shoo shoo degenerate

Gains are pointless if you’re no longer a man

How does cuckolding make you no longer a man?

Because you are allowing your base and twisted desires to run your life to the point that you sacrifice intimate love to satisfy your own carnal desires. Men can control themselves in pursuit of a greater cause, monkeys and dogs cannot.

Allowing your partner to be free with her body despite your ego and jealousy is absolutely intimate love and pursuit of a greater cause.

This is tranny-tier delusion
Seek help

Nice argument.

No, giving yourself to a relationship wherein you are not love and do not love, but use and are used to live out vile carnal fantasies thereby contributing to the degeneracy of the whole is no high cause.

Cuckolds have been mocked since at least the 14th century. The Miller’s Tale in Canterbury Tales is a humorous story about a dumb cuck

You don't get to define love for the rest of us. If you do it, I guess I will too: love is selfless, and keeping someone entirely for yourself is pretty selfish.
I don't care what gets mocked by the public. I'm not a sellout.

Abd you call it love, when the act revolves in the causing and receiving of shame. What love can grow from rotten emotions? What high cause can be found in the man who sits cuckolded and delighted in his inadequacy?

Growth. Growth, understanding, and selflessness.

Selflessness is ignoring your degenerate urges because of your devotion to another

You do not grow from satisfying twisted fantasies. Others do not grow from perpetrating their own on you. Only stagnation, and spreading ruin.

You say I can not define love for others. I can; it does not exist. It never has, but it must. And so that is the higher cause. The creation of a lie that is greater than the truth. My "love" satisfies this criteria, yours does not.

Degenerate urges like disallowing sex with someone she finds attractive because it would hurt my feelings? Like a caveman saying, "Unga buga this woman mine! Mine only!"? Sure.

what is your goal for having high test?
women + successful happy life?
or to be the biggest freakshow around?

You should see a sex therapist

>my "love" satisfies this criteria, yours does not.
>creation of a lie that is greater than the truth
Unless you hold a monopoly on all creation, you would have to admit that I'm within my rights as a human being to create love in a way differently than your personal definition.

Nice argument.

Hell fucking yeah, I would get 3 cuckolding girls on the side for maximum gains.

Not when it negatively effects the society I and others live in. You are breaking your social contract in doing so, and must be considered an outlaw, a pirate, a fiend.

tfw a bull in a cuck situation and dont know how to end it

What size is your dick? Is he a dyel? Damn I love cuck stories, can you greentext?

Defeats the whole purpose. I'm tryna raise test so I can be a sexual force, not a cuck.

Also, it seems like creating a cuck scenario specifically for gains wouldn't effect you, because you're in that situation FOR gains, so the true feeling of betrayal and cuckoldry wouldn't be there.

A cuck is someone who either enjoys watching their gf fuck other guys, or by modern (and my own standards) someone who stays with a gf who has cheated on them

In modern usage, you can also say that a man who fucks another guys gf has "cucked" that guy. However the guy who was cucked isn't actually a cuck.

A practicer of cuckolding isn't breaking any social contract if they practice it behind closed doors with consenting adults and also given they don't attempt to convert people that don't want it. A healthy society is a free society.

nice try /pol/, but not every board on this website is filled with cucks like you

it's really not as bizarre as many fetishes, it's basically just emotional masochism

8"

>work in office, co-worker overhears me talking about home repair shit
>asks if i can look at the drywall in his house
>agree to come over after work, i come over and he gets me a beer
>they have one couch, its pretty small, his wife and i sit on it and he says he has to run to the store
>he leaves and we are alone, she lays back and rubs my dick with her foot through my pants, dont know wtf is going on
>he texts me to take care of her with a smiley face and if i need condoms
>creampie her twice
>see him at work the next day, very awkward but he asks if i can come over tonight again, i agree, this has gone on for half a year

That's fucking awesome, keep doing it. Stop if he doesn't want to do it anymore.

ah fuck that gif
do you feel bad about nutting in this dude's wife for 6 months?

Yeah, something feels wrong about it, but shes tight as fuck and its free ass with no strings attached.

>on Veeky Forums
>proselytizing cuckoldry
Killeth thineself lad