What do you recommend for getting rid of sunken eyes, /fit...

What do you recommend for getting rid of sunken eyes, /fit? Despite losing a lot of weight and having an otherwise youthful face for my age (28), the shoulders that spurred a Congressman's daughter to cop a feel do nothing to heal the dark rings under my eyes. My diet has improved, and I take collagen supplements. But nothing has taken away the pigmentation.

its either genetic or allergy related, if the latter then taking immunotherapy would help and if its genetic hyaluronic acid fillers would help

stop with the weed

Burt's Bees under eye cream

Sleep

^^^^^^^ none of this shit works. If you have them, and bad, you're pretty much fucked.

Sorry. One guy was right. You can get fillers from a plastic surgeon. That's pretty much it.

become our king

left looks so much hotter than right though

Hyraluric acid fillers it is then. Any better alternatives?

Orbital rim implants, you literally lack bones

Price ranges for both?

Not OP but how bad is it Veeky Forums?

disusting, you look sickly

One last question: does derma rolling actually do shit?

Yeah that's what I thought. It's 5AM though so they're particularly bad but they're never much better.

Been taking a miligram of finasteride for three months for my hairline. Everything on the top is perfect. What else can I do to bolster growth on the temples?

My hair is longer and a bit thicker than the pic, but it's roughly where I am at.

I would have necked myself already

They're very bad for me and each semester a classmate says I look tired.

I've read sometging about vascular congestion causing buildup of blood under the eyes - I've got thick veins visible under the eyes. I've read that sleeping on your back with your head raised should help.

I tried it for a month, I think my skin looked a bit smoother but I still have the purple and depression under my eyes

get glasses

Stop drinking coffee, check into allergy meds, get a vitamin c serum, hydrate, and sleep.

that's all bullshit for us that have genetic under eye circles

Use Minoxidil. It's bad for your skin but it works.

What does it say about me that I much prefer the image on the left?

That you have good taste. Honestly what a retarded pic to put on the 'bad' side

it doesn't bother me that much desu. the rest of me must make up for it somehow, based on my experience with women at least.

Are they baggy or Sunken? If they are Sunken it's because you have poor maxilla projection and therefore poor under eye support. You can get infraorbital rim implants or injections which is the best solution.

Infraorbital projection is a seriously underrated aspect of attractiveness

Rest and lots of water. Also exercises to increase circulation. Can also be caused by nasal congestion/allergies. If you have trouble breathing though your nose alot see a ent doctor.

dermal rollers and minoxidil

>allergy related
? source

Those eyes are the same ,one just has make up.

>same hairline as me
>be 23