What is the best routine for A E S T H E T I C S

What is the best routine for A E S T H E T I C S

>inb4 i'm a soyboy who should just do SS

SL then PPL
but that will get u aesthetic but u will also be a normie beta soy boy

PPL emphasizing weight increase your first 3 months for beginner gains then emphasizing increased volume for a while after that

i've already done the strength training shit. My bench is 155, press is 125, squat is 255, deadlift is 315 and I can do 8-10 chinups depending on how hard I hit my back. I went from an 85lb skelly to 145lbs above average but now huge. I'm just starting to focus on aesthetics. I'll still do strength work because strong muscles = big ones but I just want a good aesthetics layout.

Also PPL is too much for me when school is on. I liked Upper/Lower but I've made better gains on PPL.

find a guy who looks aesthetic to you
copy his diet, routine and supplement regimen
this isn't rocket science

if you're a total newb just pick a routine that has good compound lifts, and high frequency, spend time learning proper form after a year or so ramp up the intensity

>I went from an 85lb skelly to 145lbs above average but now huge. I'm just starting to focus on aesthetics

how short are you

cardio

Lifting literally does not fucking matter for bodybuilding as long as you do at least a little of it. Bodybuilding is 90% genes, 9% pharma and 1% diet and exercise.

if you're asking what the best "routine" is to get "aesthetic", youre probably new and in that case should do starting strength

Fug I still love Frank Yang. He is pretentious 2 deep 4 u a lot.

5'7
>inb4 manlet jokes

i'm 18 and the doc said i got two or three inchs left so i have some hope.

i know bodybuilding is genetic. But a normie thinks Justin Beiber is huge. I have average genetics and I'm gonna use what I have to look good when I'm at the beach you fuckin oaf

>find a guy who looks aesthetic to you
>copy his diet, routine and supplement regimen
>this isn't rocket science

Not OP, but I literally never thought of this before.

nah i'm like lower intermediate. I've used PPL and an UL split before and it was great. I made alot of size gains with PPL+250cal surplus but I just want a good pre-made routine or at least suggestions.

It literally does not fucking matter how you diet and exercise, the way you end up looking is entirely a function of genetics. Look at the fucking history of bodybuilding, there is absolutely no consistency or scientific reasoning behind how one works out, people have won the olympia and mr. universe doing everything from (1) set of one (1) exercise per day or quite literal weightlifting training (Tommy Kono) to spending 3 hours in the gym doing a bunch of high rep sets like a fucking autist.

this is so stupid, anyone whose lifted for a few years and experimented with different routines/diets knows they are more than 1% of the equation.

ill pray for u

>1 set of 1
who won olympia doing 1 set of 1

also your logic is broken, people find routines that work well for their bodies, it doesn't mean the routines don't matter.
i grow way better on low reps high intensity, than on high reps. frank zane is opposite, because that worked for his body.
a lot of bodybuilding is finding out what works for your body, that applies to diet too

you fucking retarded nigger. i accepted it's 1%. Not trynna be 1% or sad I cant be. Im just trynna have less than 12% bf and the "beach muscles"

Can i lift fucking weights as a hobby and not try and be professional.

>find aesthetic guy
>his genetics are totally different than yours
You need to be realistic about your body man

>who won olympia doing 1 set of 1
Dorian Yates.

And what you are saying is essentially that you just need to find a style of training that is enjoyable to you. To some extent it may be influenced by for example muscle fiber composition, but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that such and such training style or rep range produces such and such look.
Then you should realize that there is no such thing as an "aesthetics" routine, as aesthetics are entirely a function of your bodily structure, muscle insertion and bellies etc.

>dorians routine was primarily 1 set of 1
no, his routines are online and that's wrong.

here's a fucking idea of what i should have asked to appease you, you fucking faggot nigger.

anybody have a routine that has plenty of volume I can use while i lean bulk to gain some definition and hypertrophy in desirable areas, then I will cut down after a few months to show my abs and make my physique nicer. :))))))))

you like that you fucking kike

doesn't mean he'll look like his goal, but he'll have the tools he needs to improve his looks and muscles.
copy what smart, aesthetic guys are doing. simple.
obviously pick someone who isn't 280lbs with abs....

The point was that he used a high intensity approach with one work set, which is radically different from what a mega autist like Arnold Schwarzenegger would.
High volume routines are completely nonsensical if you're natural and have a life, probably far too stressful for you to even recover from. Especially if you're a beginner (as you fairly obviously are) and have no work capacity.

>getting angry at truth
okay

i have a decent strength base and I've made size. So should what I do is stick to a compound heavy UL split or what?

Do whatever you find enjoyable and can recover from, i.e. not high volume unless you have 99th percentile genetics for athleticism. As long as you work out your whole body you're good.

It literally does not matter what the 'program' is
What people define as good aesthetics is defined large muscles
You get defined from working out every muscle, compounds wont cut it alone you need accessories and low body fat which is easy
And to get large muscles you just have to keep increasing the weight week after week, even if its tiny amounts (OHP being the notoriously slow one)

So you could do SS with accessories, U/L, PPL or any other program you want. As long as you have
1. High weight compounds (1 to 5 reps)
2. Low weight accessories (6 to 12 reps)
3. Low BF
4. Consistently working out (at least 2x for each muscle)
5. Consistent weight increases
6. A good diet with enough calories so you don't burn out