The bar is open for the weekend Veeky Forums, talk about your fitness and general feels

The bar is open for the weekend Veeky Forums, talk about your fitness and general feels

>ask girl out
>she says yes
>when I give her a day to go out she says shes busy
>keeps putting it off
>"Maybe some other time, but I'd love to go out with you!!XD"
>Posts pic of her kissing chad
why are we still here, just to suffer?

>i caught a bad flu during christmas which lasted for two weeks and then another week because of my job
>lost 7 kilos and 10% of my 1rm

is this the end bros

>been in the gutter lately
>turned off all notifications from social media
>don't talk to my friends
>just been staying to myself
>focusing on the gym extra hard to cope with the feels from life
>see somebody at work that I haven't seen in several months
>they say I lost weight and got big
>feel sorta happy for a little
>it's 6pm and I'm in bed already
>all I have to look forward to is the gym

Reposting from an old thread in which I got no replies:

>tfw 27, just broke up with long term gf
>gf was a 7.8, fantastic ass, okay tits
>planned on getting married, things didn't work out
>always been pretty skinnyfat from drinking too much
>good genetics, 6'0, brother has always been total Chad, yet I completely wasted my potential so far
>lost almost 15 pounds over the course of nearly a month from a combination of being too depressed to eat for a week and a half, and then a couple more weeks of working out and cutting hard
>looking almost as thin as when I was in high school, gut is going away, no more double chin
>posture getting better, confidence is starting to return
>nailed another 7 a couple nights ago, huge tits and nice ass

Feels good because I thought I was gonna have to go cocoon mode for at least 6 months before I was able to get laid again. Helps that I'm not an autist and have a pretty big social circle and people usually like me. If this was barely in the first few weeks of approaching not being a skinnyfat DYEL, I'm stoked to see what I can do with noob gains and beyond.

Gonna go to the gym later tonight, maybe have a very light vodka and soda water afterward, then go to bed.

damn that sucks bro

Know this feel. I got home from classes today and realized I have nothing to do but study and the gym.

>Be me, bartender in a new, trendy bar
>See coworker I worked with about 2 years ago when I was a fast food grunt
>Holy fuck she got hot
>Like, Veeky Forums would whine and mention Stacy hot
>She seems genuinely excited to see me
>Calls "user!!!!"
>"user, do you remember me? We used to work together!"
>She comes around to the end of the bar and I give her a hug, and she actually leaps into it
>Have a brief chat
>Mention I have to go
>I actually do, it's a busy shift I was in the middle of changing some kegs and my coworkers would kill me if they see me chatting to a qt girl instead of helping
>A little later I'm heading to the stockroom to get vodka and I see her pointing me out to her friend, but it didn't seem malicious
>Chat to her later for a few minutes over the bar, mention I'd love to get coffee with her and catch up, and she seems interested
>She mentions I seem stressed, and to be honest I kinda was, it was probably the worst time for me to be chatting since we had customers lining up
>I'm not even trying to fug, I'm just happy to see her
>She was one of the few coworkers I had at that job who didn't make me want to fucking off myself every shift
>Her and her friend left the bar, but I sent her a friend request on fb and she accepted

It made me pretty happy. I never really connected to coworkers at that job despite being well liked (was socially awkward then), and it was a huge regret of mine. I'm thinking of sending her a "Hey, sorry I couldn't chat last night. It was a bit of a hectic shift. It was awesome seeing you again though" on facebook but I'm worried that would come off as creepy or weird.

I think it was just nice to feel like somebody was happy to see me. Things have been rough with my gf for a while now (may actually end with a breakup) and out of the two groups of friends I hang out with, one is devolving into a bitcchfight and the other I haven't seen in a while due to conflicts of schedule.

It feels good brehs. Really good.

>toxic relationship ended 9 months ago
>hadn't spoken a word that entire time
>ran into her at the bank
>fucked her the next night
>fucked her again the other night and stayed over
>didn't sleep at all and just felt I'll

The pussy is so bomb though

Fuck it user, I'm proud of you for asking a girl out. A lot of people struggle with that step, and it feels so nerve wracking to wait for a reply. Looks like that dude might have been dating her on the down low for whatever reason and not many people knew.

The nice thing about that is that it's always easier to get it back that getting it initially.

Hopefully you'll come out looking nice and lean. It's weird to say, but occasionally I come off a bad flu having lost more fat than muscle. Silver lining to a shitty, awful cloud.

So you've made so much progress in the last few months that people who barely know you are even commenting? Sounds like even if you've fallen down a little, you've advanced there at least.

I convinced myself that I didn't need friends.

That lasted for about a year and a half and now I really need human contact. Where do I meet people?

>Skinnyfat from drinking too much
I know those feels my man. It's fucking awful. Are you getting wasted every night or just drinking lightly? Because if its becoming a problem then I really recommend you get some help.

But hey, it's never too late to start living up to your potential, even in small ways. 27 is actually really fucking young when you think about it. I believe in you user, you don't need cocoon mode for this. I'm excited to see how far you can go when you get those noob gains and more.

Also, for vodka, assuming that it isn't a problem, I can give you a few really simple, relatively low cal ways to dress it up. For some reason it always helps my mental state when I'm putting the vodka in something delicious. Not sure if it'll help you, but meh. I figure I'll offer.

I feel you bud. Just gotta ask out enough girls for you to just stop caring and brush shit like this off. Shit sucks I know all too well

Got any hobbies user? What kind of job are you in? And also, how much human contact are you ready for?

Plenty of ways to get that contact my man, but I gotta know where you're at.

>be me
>barista / waiter / food prep dude at a small cafe
>working the POS
>subjective 10/10 girl comes up to order
>to most people probably a 5 but a 10 in my eyes
>looks similar to pic related
>spoke in a little broken english with a beautiful accent
>first time ive seen her, but ive seen her mum quite often
>she was shy, innocent, and from what i can take in from her personality; a genuinely good person
Veeky Forums i think im in love (im exaggerating, but you know what i mean), i've never really flirted with a girl before but i've never wanted to be with a girl as much as i have with her. since i've been working more and more at my coffee shop, i'll probably be seeing her more. PLEASE give me advice on how to get from taking her order to giving her my number. if it makes any difference i think i saw her looking at me from time to time and she smiled back at me every time i smiled at her.

I was at various levels when it came to my drinking over the years. Sometimes I would literally drink every day, sometimes getting fucked up, sometimes just having a drink or two and calling it, but spending more days hungover than not. Pretty much felt like shit all the time and it was affecting my relationship and my work. Drank and drove all the time, got a DUI a few years ago. Other times I would have it completely under control, not going crazy and generally being a better person. Lately, it was starting to get bad and I almost fucked up my first semester of nursing school as a result (still got a 3.0, but not nearly as good as I promised myself I would do). This breakup made me realize everything I was fucking up, and it wasn't that I was an alcoholic, it's just that I completely lacked discipline. I'm fixing this now, and lifting has really really been helping. The alcohol itself is not the problem, I just have to stop acting like an asshole manchild. Thanks for the words of encouragement, user. Veeky Forums has been helping a lot as well.

>got any hobbies

Video games (sort of, not so much since my teens), politics and reading random info on the internet (not really a hobby).

>job

Wageslave at a grocery store. I actually get along and talk to a good deal of people there but I'm hesitant to hang out with them. I'm a little on the older side (24 and still in college) while a lot of them are like 20. Partying has lost a bit of it's allure but I might just say fuck it and tag along.

>And also, how much human contact are you ready for?

I just want a gf. I had a casual hookup and felt nothing from it. Why can't I be content with that?

"Would it be ok if I called you after work ? There is something I want to ask you..."

>boom

Just ask her if she wants to get food later, it's that simple. When you see her just be nice, but flirty so she knows you're interested. You're overthinking this buddy, it's a lot simpler than you think it is

>in a pretty toxic relationship
>been together six onths last weekend
>pretty sure shes cheated on e
>her ex posted her nudes and snapchat nae on /b 2 days ago
>went over there to cofort her

she was ore interested in replying to /btard snaps then talking to e also was drunk despite e telling her i think shes gross when she's drunk

shes done a bunch of shit to ake e suspicious and denies everything, idk why I stay

>friend and I both doing EMT and moving on to become paramedics
>you need your NREMT-B to enroll into a paramedic program
>test was today
>i failed
>he passed
>it's a 2 year school and I can't go

honestly considering suicide

I keep slingshotting between absolutely fantastic days and terrible days. I'm worried something possibly life-changing is going to happen on one of those terrible days, and I won't be able to seize the opportunity because of it.

i was thinking just making small talk every time she comes in, and after a couple small chats, just give her my number and ask her if she would like to catch lunch.
keep in mind her english was broken and clearly not her first language, so she mightn't pick up on most social cues

>middle school/early high school: never leave house, game consistently, girls show zero interest.
>late high school/college: shoot up to 6'3 and get fit. girls take notice and start getting invited to parties. start hooking up w/ roasties, develop awesome social personality, feel like on top of the world.
>post grad at 23: move back home to save money. friends back home are lame as shit. never want to go out and roasties are hard to come by.
i-i-it gets better right?

Just find a place to retest your NREMT

Many people feel nothing in regards to casual sex because of the emotional spectrum is generally empty. I hope you find yourself a GF user, godspeed.

Ok I'm just speaking from experience here user, but if there's a rock gym somewhere near you, go to it.

Rock climbers are the nicest and most welcoming group of people I've ever encountered, and it's how I made the group of friends I still hang out with today.

Not to mention rock climbing itself is a fucking blast and you make gains on top of it all. Good luck out there user.

In that case I'll skip user's recipe for bomb ass White Russians.

But nice work on the GPA. As you get more and more discipline, I bet you're gonna do even better.

Veeky Forums is crazy supportive in these threads. Kinda reminds me of how it used to be, and I love it. Just remember we're all behind you user, and you're gonna make it.

I get what you mean though; lifting is really easy to use as training wheels for discipline. I have a similar issue; lifting kinda taught me how to garner that discipline.

Not being content from a casual hookup is pretty common my man. Some people just need that emotional connection, and that's not anything you should be concerned about.

Honestly, hanging with your coworkers seems like a decent plan. They might be young, but at least it's something.

One of the weird ways I made friends was going on reddit's snapchat sub, and adding a few people. Got a few weirdos who I unfriended, but it was nice to have that low level contact with people I barely knew whenever I needed it.

Might want to consider joining some sort of sports club. Martial arts are suprisingly good for this; when you are hitting each other in the face people either turn into awesome friends or super competitive, but I think most prefer the former.

As for the gf thing, I actually found mine on tinder. Somehow. That worked for me, might not work for you.

>inb4 le reddit

its a 15 day wait and the class starts on the 4th of feb