Why is the powerlifting culture (Asians in particular) so fucking cringe worthy?

Why is the powerlifting culture (Asians in particular) so fucking cringe worthy?

powerlifting is for lazy fat neckbeards who cant cut and accepts that they will look like shit for the rest of their lives

Why are you so cringe worthy that you go around whining about other people's hobbies you greasy mongoloid?

2 out of 4 can get it the other two need to hit the treadmill

Hurr durr powerlifters are all fat. Maybe in the IPF 265+ class. You realize that pretty much every other class is trying to stay lean enough to compete in the lowest class they can, right?

Relative to some other shit I've seen at the gym, this is probably the least cringe inducing thing I've seen.

Claiming 3

yea 95% of powerlifters are fat fucks u idiot

Asian women will do ANYTHING they think will get them closer to HANDSOME(aka white men)

See the guy above who said 2/4 can get it. Those two Asian women are 100% heaven getting fucked ripped Chad white guys

>go to a gym in chinatown
>no one does legs, it's upper body only
>no one deadlifts, you either squat or olympic lift

I mean, at least they don't lift like the weebs from India.

>100% heaven getting fucked ripped Chat white guys
what did he mean by this??

Far left is THICC

Mirin that wrist flexibility

>that Filipino guy with the 5 inch tall ridiculous looking haircut who reps out a set of 135 squats wearing a belt and witty tank top he bought online.

Oh wait that's every Filipino fuck In existence.

Women pretty much always have much better wrist flexibility than men.

Because this is a fitness board and we have always hated on the obese (powerlifters)

Too many fat girls and numales attend pwer lifting sessions at places like the Y. They do a 20 minute pinterest meme exercise then go out to eat after.

Sounds really fun

LOL girls are literally trying to join your hobby and all you can do is get mad and insult them. make another tfw no gf thread breh

gb2zozo

fuck off shes mine

As an Asian myself, its almost embarrassing when I see other Asian guys come in with Naruto and goku compression shirts and do meme lifts with weights lower than my warmup sets.

Hehe

RIP TT

The whole PL/Oly Lift craze is annoying as fuck. You have dumb shits taking up so much space doing oly lifts all over the place

This. I hate being in an area with a lot of cookie cutter Filipino betas

Have to laugh at the accuracy of this post

>>no one does legs, it's upper body only
>>no one deadlifts, you either squat or olympic lift
so do they squat or not
make up you're mind faggot

>lean enough to compete in the lower weight class
At high level competitions, sure, but at the lower levels powerlifting does have a fatty problem across all weight classes.

Barbell brigade is an Asian sanctuary.
Place is kind of annoying.
Too many people trying to be stars and Instagram famous.
It's in a sketchy part of town too
Decent lifters there, but no thanks.

>oly
Please never use that word ever again

>angry womyxzn

Bcuz powerlifting is so monotonous and boring that tons of them revolve their training around doing what will get them the most instagram likes. idk why tho but the asians are always extremely cringy and always end up coming in a small crowd of like 5-10 together and get super hyped celebrating each other's weak deadlift PR's. Like seriously they celebrate the fact that they powerlift and then they celebrate 140kg deadlift PR's like they just won worlds

how new are you?

anyone who uses the word "oly" is new

Never thought about this. The girls at my gym always have a better time with front squats.

It's not true. Just a cope for your shitty flexibility.

t. weak twink

front squats dont require much wrist mobility. if you can't do front squats "because of your wrist" it's likely not your wrist and you just have a shitty front rack position that puts a shit ton of pressure on your wrist

Shoulder, scapular, and thoracic spine mobility are far greater priorities than wrist flexibility

Just rest the bar on your delts and hold the bar with crossed arms
This is the only way I can do it because my arms are short and I don't care enough to make them flexible

clean your floor

meanwhile you accomplished nothing :^)

Is she on insta?

There's one at my gym. Knee sleeves too. Does 155

Because it's full of weaklings desperately mimicking the behaviors of strong people in an attempt to fit in since their lifts themselves don't warrant attention.

because the hiv and rusty needles are slowly eating awY at gheir brains. their culture amounts to sgrresive canadians. theyre gay lol

gay and dumb hahaha