Doctor told me guys height stop growing at 16. is this true? I'm 19 and I've been 5'9 forever

doctor told me guys height stop growing at 16. is this true? I'm 19 and I've been 5'9 forever

yeah you will be lucky to make it to 5'10 or 5'11

Dont worry your soul is 9’11

still growing at 20, brother grew until he was 21

5'10 at 18 6'1 at 22 doctors are retarded fags i also started test at 20 so that could have had an effect for better or worse

i did nothing special and went from 6' at 20 to 6'3" at 21

Genetics
t. 21 and got half an inch in the last 4mo, granddad also got a late boost

Ask him for HGH???

Not necessarily. You can always do that hand radiography to have an estimate of how tall you should be at the end, although chances are that it will say you already hit that.

usually too late at 19
you just get wider

kinda op.

depends on estrogen

23 is usually the maximum growth plates close. rare that it takes that long but yes.

Height is primarily determined by genetics

i think i grew maybe 1cm after about age 17
184 cm

It depends
I was 6'2'' at 14 and still am
One of my friends had a growth spurt at 16 and went from like 5'8'' to 6'3'' in 2 years

were you lifting during this period? im starting to think lifting stunts growth as the body preferences repairing muscle rather than osteoblast proliferation which increases height

Not true at all. I was about 5'9 at 16 and over the next 2 years I went up to 6'2 I then gained another 2 inches from 18 to 20.

On the flip side of this I was a late bloomer. If you're rocking a beard then you're not going to be doing anymore growing.

if you still grow after rocking a beard you have ultra chad hormones ;p

I'm 27, how do I grow clavicle?

impossible

the end that points outwards stops growing at 20 meanwhile the other end closer to the neck keeps growing until 30 at best

I stopped at 14 just like you, even the same height.

early puberty?

also if its ok can you post a pic of your midsection?