Hey Veeky Forums, I need some help from those who aren't complete shut in NEETs...

Hey Veeky Forums, I need some help from those who aren't complete shut in NEETs. One of my friends is making the squad gay as fuck (not literally but close) and I need to know if this is something that happens amongst bros and normies.

We got a facebook messenger group chat thing going on with 4 of us. Let's call him Fruity for simplicity. Fruity is always blowing up the group chat non stop all day talking about boring ass shit that keeps happening to him. Like if a car almost hit him or if someone said something to him, first thing he does is let us know. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is. He would also spam cute stickers which is straight up fucking annoying.

Now the thing is, my other two bros are cool with it. They're emphasizing with him and even boosting his ego about his mundane irrelevant things going on in his life. They are also getting into spamming cute stickers. It's kinda disgusting desu. I'm watching my group turn into a bunch of homos.

But Veeky Forums, is it just me? Am I being a hater? Would you bros be down with this kind of behavior? I'd be totally down with it if he provides content like discovering new songs or a cool story like talking to or fucking bitches but it is always the same boring lame ass shit. And my other bros egg him on. Maybe I'm just a fucking cunt.

I would definitely not tolerate those gay stickers being constantly spammed. That needs to stop.

How old

>emphasizing with him
I lucked out. I have friends that were gamers and somehow turned into non-autistic fitness addicts. We call people/each other faggots and niggers in our group chat on the reg.

I would just stop hanging out with them if they turn into bootypirates.

25 bro

thank you. but i let it go on for too long and if i voice my disdain for it, ill seem like a prick

just mute the convo lmao

I have a couple of guys like this in my friend group. We humor them for the most part, while taking the piss. We still love em though. They don't sound quite as annoying/gay as your guy though.

At the end of the day, you need to fucking get over it if you're the only one who cares. Or just start taking little shots at him and see if he's cool about it. I can be pretty annoying sometimes, but when someone takes the piss I roll with it and can bant.

If he can't handle being made fun of a bit, then maybe get rid of him.

I only post my kawaii shift to play an act w/ my weeb friends.

What your friends are doing is unacceptable. There's a reason why I'm not on snap chat &c. Boring fucking lives with boring fucking people.

Yeh fuck, i dont know why i cant. These guys (not fruity) used to be people i respect and im losing respect for them when they act all soft and shit lol.

lol if they were reaction pics used ironically or unironically i wouldnt mind because there is effort to it

fruity calls them conversation enhancers but i just see it as lazy shitposting

>"emphasizing"

Kys immediately and everyone you know.

Also get the feeling that this dude is low key gay as fuck and overcompensating.

Omg you're 25 and you talk like this????

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Also I mean you op you seem deeply repressed and uncomfortable with yourself.

>One of my friends is making the squad gay as fuck (not literally but close) and I need to know if this is something that happens amongst bros and normies.
Definitely happens here for sure.

Remind them occasionally that they are faggots.

If you can't call someone a faggot without them getting buttmad, then they aren't a true friend.

>trolls like a complete shut in NEET

ok bro

You just said you're tired of them spamming cutesy stickers and then you say desu one sentence later. I would consider stopping your faggotry if I was you.

thats funny, my bro called me a faggot the other day i nthe chat the other day byut then immediately apologized afterwards...like come on bro, that was funny....dont apologize

we used to be able to talk hella shit and now we walk on eggshells

>criticizes people on here for being shut in NEETs so they cant help you
>proceed to need to ask an anime imageboard full of shut in NEETs for friend advice

whose more pathetic here

samefagging strong as fuck

>emphasizing
I really hate native English speakers who can't spell

Nah man, it's definitely feminine even without the stickers.

The thing is, within our generation it's becoming normalcy because men have low test and are brainwashed by medias to act feminine.

You're not being a hater, just keep your masculine personality and don't let them drag you into their shit; you'll see as time passes they'll be even more degenerate and will be glad you didn't change.

Shut the fuck up with your negative bullshit. Probably an antifa shill mad at people not supporting feminine behaviours.

Im trying bro, thank you.

i wont do it again. its not a word i use often.

>Probably an antifa shill
Don't make us look retarded you ingrate
t. /pol/

agree and amplify user. lol

How is this fitness related?

>Being this insecure about your masculinity.

What is "fruity" like in real life outside the chat? Is his behavior in with other people suspect as well?

you sound like a fag. Just say, "Sorry guys I have to mute the chat since all the notifications mess up my work. So I will only be able to check and reply every few hours."

Then you can just skip through the gay shit and it is a small hint. If it gets worse just dm one of the guys on your side and ask him to limit the spam or talk to them irl.

at first when reading I was gonna say make a different group chat without him in it but youre friends sound like faggots and you should get new ones, my group of friends has always been pretty good at recognizing who were annoying cunts in the group and only seeing them at bigger social events

temporary mute chat..

Fag

>being in a group chat like a bunch of bitches
>getting annoyed when they start acting like bitches

My dude please consider your actions carefully. You're all faggots

don't be alarmed bro but my gut is telling me you're a fucking retard. you should be grateful for your retarded friends, soon you'll be old and alone and then shortly after you'll be dead. now fuck off

The stickers are ironic, stop being so sensative. I used to spam as a joke because they're so fucking dumb looking. Now if he seriously means it then all i can say is what the fuck

sauce on girl in pic pls

>Being this new

Lurk moar my dude.

wtf is the point of this

is that pewdiepie's gf

Can you post some screenshots as examples? My group chat is pretty funny and we all vibe together fairly well.

Shut up faggot

No really, lurk fucking more. You haven't been here long enough to even know why Veeky Forums changed what he typed to "desu".

Jesus fuck I bet you also spam threads asking what 1/2/3/4 is

>conversation enhancers