Childhood is shilling keto online. Adulthood is realizing that a high carb diet makes more sense...

Childhood is shilling keto online. Adulthood is realizing that a high carb diet makes more sense. Loling at anyome who eats less than 500g carbs a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/
seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/gorilla/diet-and-eating-habits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your gut user

I will. Eating the diet that humans were meant to eat. High carb like most primates.

Cucktosis. If youre cutting, do a fucking deficit. If youre weight training eat fucking carbs

that whiteboi prolly has a 6 inch pecker while brodas pack 10 inchers lmao

Oh Yeah?
See a lot of apes eating carbs in the wild do ya?

Yeah I do, when’s the last time you’ve even SEEN an ape besides your ex Jane Goodall? That’s what I thought

Start listing some carbs in their diet.

>grape soda
>watermelon
>fried chicken (breading)
>waffles
>kool aid

Ketosis increases fat oxidation by 1.5-1.7x allowing a larger deficit whilst sparing muscle mass. High carb is fine so long as you are willing to sacrifice the speed of fat loss.

Source:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/

Lmfao
Bamboo fruits and sheit

Fruit

wasn't there a surgeon from texas pushing a carnivorous diet recently? I think the health broscience community consensus these days is that refined carbs and sugar lead to inflammation

This just .. has me dying

hardy kek

KEK

>About 67% of their diet is fruit, 17% is leaves, seeds and stems and 3% is termites and caterpillars. Eastern lowland gorilla (Gorilla beringei graueri): This subspecies consumes parts of at least 104 plant species.

seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/gorilla/diet-and-eating-habits

apes eat primarily fruit you idiot

lol'd irl

lets compare fruit and/or vegetables to refined carbs. Get the fuck out of here

this is what leftypol thinks about all day

How tall is he?

>Zuckerberg
>5'6
holy shit manlets look so small next to normal guys 6'0+
no wonder he married a chinese womanlet