Do you friends lift? Whats it like to be the Veeky Forums one of your friend group?

Do you friends lift? Whats it like to be the Veeky Forums one of your friend group?

>Friends

I'm in PIKE.
Everyone lifts.

>go to mongolian cross-stitching debate club
>friends
pick one and only one.

Just alot of mires and "wow user all the girls must want you" type shit

>having a social life

>friends
where the fuck do you think you are

That's the revenge of the nerds frat. Sigma Pi checking in.

My friends are either fat lacklet or manlet all i get is mires and i'm not even that big just 6'1 160 and 12% bf it's a really confidece boost bro

>In PIKE
>Ever a nerd
Pick one.

Pi Kappa Phi and even Kappa Sigma are the revenge of the nerds frats. Maybe Sigma Nu, too.

i used to be, but now i basically just hang out with guys from the gym

F A C E
A
C
E

Please explain what the fuck frats are
t. britbong

dicksuckers, bottoms, cockgobblers and co

Endless stupid questions and idiotic remarks.

Mate ever since I told my friends I use roids they haven't shut the fuck up. They think I'm a druggie or something.

Don't post this again.

I don't really have friends.

>such feelios

SAE checking in

Hahahahahaha you must be a Pi kap, you guys are know nationally as huge fucking dweebs next to Beta

I’m not even in Kappa sig but there’s no comparison between the two

Who hurt you... ? ):

Did your girl go to a fraternity party and never come back ?

Is this Wojak?

i'm australian so nothing, frats are just for gays

oh hee hee sucking my dick isn't gay its just hazing

This thread was interesting til all the frat fags started posting. Y’all the type to buy .5 of Reggie for 25 bucks and thank the dealer that ripped you off

we're also the type to invite the girl you have a crush on to our parties and watch her get slammed by the bros while you hope she notices you

>friends

>bro if you just made a tinder you'd have a hundred girls on you
etc etc
stop

Exclusivity collective of Bros living and mentoring eachother. Some fraternities only recruits through vouches and others through application. Here you party a fuckton and meet Friends for life and make connections.
Its a USA thing.

I moved overseas, my geek-ass otaku friends have no idea that i've spent an entire year getting Veeky Forums, in addition to getting a "university award of excellence".
Also completely stopped drinking, the only shit about it is peoples reaction when i tell them i'm doing dry 2018.

been away for 6 months, and so far transformation is pretty much
guy on right, -> to close to guy on left (my arms are a bit skinnier, and shoulders are still a bit weaker..)

Anyway, i'm excited to come back home to scandinavia with a degree, a trophy, a complete online portfolio, ottermode bod, and updated personal bests in swimming.

I think my friends are gonna be supportive, they know how apathetic i've been.
They know how bored i've been
How pointless my life has felt.

I have great friends, and i know they're gonna be proud of me.
My best friend is a land whale though, and she seems a little bitter about my newfound motivation, but i'm not gonna let her be my fucking gains-goblin.

Sorry if i come across as a normie asshole here i know it's kind of tabu to mention having friends here.

You idiot.
You shouldnt even be telling people you train.
You should be telling them it genetics.