Remember: if you're the first to look away, your testosterone levels go down

Remember: if you're the first to look away, your testosterone levels go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are u referring to eye contact with a man or woman?

yes

both desu

I've learned not to make extended eye contact with the less reputable characters in cities because they often take it as a challenge and are deranged and have nothing to lose, so they'll have no qualms about stabbing you for street cred or some shit.

Beta male detected
Never gun maik it

>I've learned not to make extended eye contact with the less reputable characters in cities because they often take it as a challenge and are deranged and have nothing to lose, so they'll have no qualms about stabbing you for street cred or some shit.
Shut up you fucking idiot. Stop watching so much Law and Order SVU
Fucking wigger

Willing to give up your test at the sight of a blade. Faget

Actually this user is spot on, I come from a similar area and there are full grown men who I've just glanced at who have started shouting from from the opposite side of the street cos you made eye contact. It's fucking pathetic

limp wristed nu-male beta faggot cuckholded milquetoast detected

Sorry you're so easily triggered

I never leave my house: the post

IM ALPHA AF M8, when i get on a train i look for faggets like you too stare at for test boosts before i get gym..
Usualy some qt notices me making you submit then jumps on my dick later that night.
You weak pathetic man

Do you have any idea how lucky you are you didn't say this out loud to people irl?

Who hurt you user?

samefag

You are pathetic

There's definitely some samefaggotry in here

Cuck yo wife prolly ridin one of my bois bbc as we speak pfttttt

Serious question what is to be gained from staring down some nigger who has nothing to lose and will shoot you because the only thing that matters to them is what other niggers think? Your logic sounds fucking dumb

Alright then you Terry tough cunts, lets play it out like it's actually happening irl.

>You're in OP's pic
>Staring at this dude
>Both of you aren't giving up
>"What you looking at? He says with a aggressive tone
>People look up and stare, the girl next to him is waiting for you to do something
>What do you do Veeky Forums? Be honest, you're anonymous

Bid farewell to you test & gainZ
You low life beta

Chad here
In this situation on daily basis
I just get him in headlock then start giving the cutie backshots as i choke my victim out

I always let her finish first

This is pretty much spot on. Most of the replies calling you a cuck are from country bumpkins who probably own rifles and know the other 3 dudes who live wihin a 10km radius.

If you live in a place that actually matters its routine to not make eye contact to avoid interacting with crazy homeless/black/psycho fucks. That doesn't mean you're not aware of what's going on around you though. You still have to know how to defend yourself, its just hedging against the instigation/provacation that would occur when eye contact is made.

I tell the man he looks like a fella i just seen at the post office in a wanted poster and thank him fire making a scene, and proving he is not wanted by the fbi by making a scene.

>"What you looking at? He says with a aggressive tone
You say "at you" or whatever you fucking cant-think-of-something sperg

if stare at him and cant keep a straight face your gay

U
WASSUP NIBBA
WASSUP?

y-you too

*tips fedora*
Omg you 100% look away from every male that stares you down
People like you are just test boost cattle for alphas like myself

Blowing kisses is the only logical response when dealing with staring apes

Sage

If you're just staring at each other 2 feet away for a while it would probably make me laugh.
I'm also pretty sure I could literally slam him on his face before he could do anything and I hit really hard. He could stab me though, so there's that.

Around my city I wouldn't give a fuck. In somewhere like Detroit or something you'd be a little more worried. In that small space where you're forced to do something if it escalades you could likely Hulk out and just smash him into everything. I watched my brother pick someone up bigger than him by the neck with one hand and slam him on the couch 10 or so times to make a grown man cry. I think I'm stronger than my brother at that stage (though he eclipses me at his prime).
Either way, I just bought a double end bag and hit the bag a bit, so I'm preparing for the day.

oh wow

this post made my day

>Getting into 40 needless fights a day with bums that have nothing to lose to prove your manliness

I get the feeling the people who think like that are either under 18 or don't live in a shit area where you'd be fighting every nigger between you and your destination

Yea sure kid. Whatever you say loser
That guy would beat your weak soyboy ass into the ground.

>caring what real people think
I just look away if I want to I don't give a shit about muh manliness. 90 percent of the time I'm listening anime music anyway, and still got smiles from girls. I am enlightened though so I choose to ignore them in favor of my cute anime girls. This is the only way to make it.

>all adults get in fights with poor people and criminals on a daily basis

l m a o

definitely lives in the middle of nowhere. stay butthurt

You realize the guy in the op is the soyboy don't you? He's just kind of black. Literal no muscle definition. Small. Beard

I think if you do this most guys will assume you're a fag.

I'm honestly interested in what third world shithole you live where this happens

Has no idea that seeing your iris translates to "GO TIME" in nigger. You're talking about people who have no career nothing but free time the only validation they get is beating up othe niggers. I have no problem getting into a fight but I'll do it with someone on my level not beneath me

>in this imaginary context where I fight a gentleman of my caliber, that's when I stop being a pussy

>A- AY man. Wtf u starrin at me fo? The demons in my head tellin me to stab yo throat out!

True alphas avoid needless delimas OP. You're not gonna make it.

Niggers can't even fight anyway. The only ones who can are already in a contact sport. You will never find a video of a streetfight where the nigger knows what he's doing.

non-white detected. Get the fuck out of my country.

Right after hearing that you're supposed to hit him and run away from anyone else who he could be with. You don't barter with an empty handed negro threatening to stab you.

This BRB risking being arrested/beaten/fired/stabbed/HIV to prove yourself against some lowlife out the front of the store

Look away as much as you want. The important thing is you do not flicker and you do not look down

im gonna unzip my pants

You gotta break a few soyboy eggs to make a test omlette.
You fagot

Having to prove yourself to sum nigger or beta faggot isn't alpha it screams insecure. You need life gainz like a woman and a nice car

Such bullshit from a loser neet who.never leaves the house. You are a disgrace you fatass

Wut?

>making eye contact with a dude
gay

Lool you clearly have never tasted a test omlette brother.
Dyel beta

Yea but you are a weaker soyboy. Smaller,no muscles at all, a scraggly beard, you smell bad. You never brush your teeth and only drink soy products.
You are a degenerate.

Come soy that to my face

You talk like a complete homo

Yea sure kid.
You don't have the courage to do that. You'll start peeing your pants the second he says something to you.
There will be a trail of pee when you run like the bitch that you are.

Neither have you.
You're a pussy

*tips*
Go play DnD kid

Shut up kid before I kill you

If you were a real man you would just look wherever you feel like.
>having to prove yourself to some random stranger you will likely never encounter again

I'd rather stare at the grills tits.

Just stab them first faggot

I was walking towards the subway after going home early after a night out on my way to a girls place. I have my earbuds in and listening to music but i could still hear a bunch of screaming up ahead.
I look up from my phone and make eye contact with 2 manlets jogging by but i just keep walking, about 5 seconds later someone pushes me in the back, causing me to be backed up against a wall and corned by these two guys.

Im pretty big, 6'3 and 210 lbs and these two go up to my chin. They tell me to sit the corner but i keep telling them no. I start laughing since these two look so comical, they have their arms above their head just so they can reach my collar. All of a sudden one of their friends run past and yells for them to run since the police is coming.
After they ran away i feel my arm ache and as i look down i see my right arm is all cut up. Apparently one of them had a knife and had just stabbed someone in the subway.
Once my adrenaline had settled and i went to the ER to get stitched up i realized no matter how small or "beta" someone look they can easily kill you. Since size or strength doesn't mean shit if they have a weapon. I still have a scar on my arm to this day 7 years later and i feel really lucky that im even alive today.

So i learned that you should never try to instigate anything with people, since there are a lot of fucking psychos out there just looking for a reason to hurt/kill someone. To my knowledge the guys never got caught.

(You)

Too bad they didn't kill you. It would of been awesome.

You are beautiful and i wish to paint you, will you model for me

I don't even acknowledge other men unless I'm having a conversation with them. What are you, OP, some kinda faggot?

U a refugee?

>le edgy samefag boasts how ALPHA he is on korean weaving discussion board, and how everyone is an beta numale

would be funny if you were actually good at baiting, but this is some lowest form of bait (not sure if it's even bait)
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

What a butthurt faggot wimp you are. Go away little manlet. This is a adult conversation

A 6-year old girl is more alpha than you.

Ripped alpha male here.
All these cucklords make me laugh, your wives ride my ultra peni for
Maximum mad max orgasms. I suck there melons like a jamacian who just tasted his first watermelon ‘likey likey’ alpha out. Fuck tards

>played DnD my whole life
>still look better than you

Lol knew it, you dnd virgin bearded neck cuck

Don't be jealous i can have friends , a social life, girls and still manage to look better than you being a complete nerd.

I often look away because I find myself intensely analyzing people's faces and facial feautures, as well as judging their relative size/mogging of those around them which tends to seem autistic and creepy.

That kid's dyel as fuck. And since he's brown, theres a good chanc that he's shorter than me. Sry not skrd

hello nigger

Good for you. I, for one, live in a country where you WILL get in a physical altercation if you stare at a man for a few seconds too long. Hell, I have been twice in such a fight at fucking bus. Also - to the guys, who replied to your post - stop larping you dumb fags, everyone knows you stay safe and cozy in your parents' basement.

>tfw scared off a bum that was harassing a qt at the gas station
>she says thanks
>"y-you too"
>quietly finish pumping my gas and drive straight into oncoming traffic

>live in a shit area where you'd be fighting every nigger between you and your destination

That's called america

"Not much."

ask him why he started staring at me

>I was just trying to figure out why you're starting at me.
>You gay or somethin bro?

Whenever I make eye contact with someone I smile and a slight nod or say, "hey".

I try to make the world a bit better place everyday.

Click click cracka

Do some dry fasting to get rid of those nasty ol scars, bucko.
You need autophagy in your life.

Hello loser

I can understand this if you live in Londonstan or Sweden.

This guy knows. Nothing alpha about getting stabbed and having to clean the wound out everyday with a cotton swab ugh

Treat them like dogs. If you look at them, niggers think its a challenge. If you look over them or past them, it tells them you don't even give a fuck about them to play their games.

99% sure anyone replying to this with super tough guy shit is a. Trolling B. NOT FROM JERSEY .. I know dudes who play games looking for people to have staring contests so they can fuck them up. I used to hang out with those dudes. And we would take turns stomping you till we got bored

Obsessed.

any major city