Reminder that face is everything and no matter how hard you train you'll never be as attractive as someone with a...

reminder that face is everything and no matter how hard you train you'll never be as attractive as someone with a handsome face

that guy with glasses would look quite good if he'd cut that justing beaber hair

No why would he? If i was that jacked i'd get myself some emo scene hair

good thing i'm handsome

Give him a haircut and some contacts and he'd look fine

That guy on the left looks fine. Hair cut doesn't suit the physique

Why do so many Veeky Forums boards try to ruin each others self esteem? People who post this kind of stuff are bitter AF. Train for your body and health as your #1 motivation, don't let these faggots try to make you feel like shit. The fact you better your life and body already puts you above the average population.

Exactly, better haircut and glasses he would look fine.

I agree, but you'e clueless mate. Left has a handsome face. Dunning Kruger effect in action I guess lol.

OP are you fat? Because it sounds like you're trying to say "what's the point of working out if I'm ugly"

Left guy has pretty good facial aesthetics actually. Just needs an actual haircut and contacts

Its not about making us feel down. Hes posting it to nullify his pain..and we sympethize. Together we discuss and find a solution through online research.

Guy i have low t - onions
Guys im ugly what do - meow
Guys im beta what do etc..

Pretty sure it is though, how many manlet and facial aesthetic boards do you see on Veeky Forums daily. Unless it was how to improve face then I would agree with you.

You're probably wrong unless face is a bigger cue to upper body strength than shoulder width,wide neck, and so on.

>having a terrible body like this in a professional pic
Roasties truly have shit taste.
I'm sure the guy on the left would look very decent with a proper haircut and lenses.

>your face is your face
a plane ticket to south korea and and an english speaking doctor say otherwise...

I'll never understand this shit, no one is so retarded to think that lifting will change your face (with the exception of going from 30% bf to 14%) and no one is so retared to think that ugly face+ugly body is better than ugly face+great body, why do people keep posting?
Am i missing something?

Nah, that guy is an autist for not getting a makeover to go with the body. Only one could look in the mirror and think that looks nice

This

/thread

and honestly it helps, because what matters is less so whether the person is doing the right thing as much as there just being something they are doing/working on. it's like lifting, you can do it more or less efficiently but if you're just going as far as doing it, it's already good

Yep

Sweet, I have an attractive face. Thanks for the encouragement, but I'll keep working out too for maximum aesthetics

he'd be infinitely better looking is he had a good haircut and bought contact lenses

Wow very useful and enlightning thread. Now go back to being a bitter little faggoty bitch because you're not as "pretty" as you wanted to be while other people are taking care of their bodies and being the best they can.

I would probably kill myself if I looked like that.

Why?
Isn't he a model?
Whats wrong with his face?

Why do people think he's so pretty? He looks like those mulato golems you see everyday here in Brasil, but with blonde hair.

>wearing glasses
>2018

The hot dog vendor down the street has a LASIK lisence at this point why do nerds insist on wearing glasses?

Is it because of his small nose?

He would look better but he's too bulky.

Look everyone! There he goes! He posted it again!