Bread is just empty calorie-

>Bread is just empty calorie-

When did YOU realise bread is god tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO855GU01Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ben je homo?

Nee jij

That Eiwitten is from gluten, you realize this right? Completely shit tier.

What's wrong with gluten?

rye bread = good
american white plastic bread = bad

there's no onion in it

It's an incomplete protein source. Incomplete protein doesn't count.

Been on keto for the past 10 weeks and all i fucking want is just some bread and salted butter, the ultimate peasant food - but it tastes so fucking amazing

Gluten is literally protein.

The entire movement towards non-gluten is from women who think farting is unnatural (it isn't) and gluten causes it (it doesn't).

>Gluten is literally protein.

Not all protein is equal, you fucking idiot.

I personally love natures own 100% whole wheat bread. With only 60 calories a slice and 4g protein with each slice, no sugar, and carbs are 11g a slice, it’s very good, and made of stone ground whole wheat instead of the ones that are bleached and unbleached flour. I want to try Ezekiel bread, which I hear is better. I’ll pick some up today.

>natures own

There's nothing natural about bread.

So eat a piece of cheese with it you fuckwit. Either learn what the essential amino acids are and mix your meal so you get them all, or go and die under a bridge somewhere.

>What is a balanced diet

I avoid bread because it spikes your blood sugar and there's other foods I can get nutrition from that won't do that.

No such thing as an incomplete protein source, the one exception being gelatin that actually is completely missing tryptophan. All other foods contain all amino acids, including wheat. Wheat is relatively low in lysine, but given wheat is not your only protein source this is not an issue at all. And lysine is not an BCAA so for purposes of gains it's even less of an issue.

I got it mainly due to scooby endorsing it with his read the label video back when I 1st started my diet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO855GU01Q

I’m about to start making my own bread though.

Try a batch with olives and caramelized onions. That's my fav homemade.

Too much sodium.

Are you fucking dumb? It’s fermented wheat.

Oh that sounds fantastic. Thank you bro. I’ll get the ingredients today since my local supermarket has ridiculously low sales of everything healthy. Seriously, I can’t turn down 2 for $5 1 poundlean ground turkey beef and chicken cutlets thin sliced skinless for a mere $1.50. Thank you again for the suggestion. Any others?

whole grain bread tastes bad

That doesn't give you any more protein than eating the piece of cheese by itself would, you stupid faggot.

Pleb

Are you really this retarded?

Dried fruit and nuts are my favorite.

>What are essential amino acids.

Oh dear.

ik bin, ik vill frejen met jae

If i caramelize my onions do i still get my 300% test boost?

>eat pizza
I did, guy.

telt dit ook als brood? Ik leef vooral op dit en energy drinks

>OP

OP

Where do these anti sodium cucks come from lately?
Just drink water, nigger

Why the fuck is the second person form "bent" but when asking a question in the second person it's "ben" like in the first person
That's like saying "Am you gay?"
Fucking cheeseheads

Whoa languages are different, who knew.

I like ezekiel bread, has slightly better macros than regular bread, is more sating, and tastes pretty good too imo. Has a decent texture to it as well, compared to pre-sliced white. I still miss fresh-baked baguettes, though.

10/10 dieet

Dutch is the tard speak of the Germanic languages

>not eating oat bran bread with eggs like a sandwhich for the ultimate texture experience

Only an American would say this

cancer cancer wouter you owe me 20 cents

Hetzelfde geldt voor kroketten en frikandellen

*blocks your path*

nö, they need to be raw

what if all your fingers are the same length

>eating fucking bland ass bread to get your carbs

why would you do this to yourself? carbs are the most delicious of the macros

maybe you're doing it wrong?
i'm on keto for 3 weeks now, have almost ZERO cravings
even when i smell my favorite foods, like fries and pizza, it does nothing for me

>I only eat bread to meet my daily caloric and macro needs

>USA: The Post

I can either eat normal bread which is shit tier, dissgusting whole grain bread which is medicoore, or eat rice, oats, potatoes which is BETTER and TASTE BETTER.

Sweet potatoes are number 1 most bioaviable source of carbs for muscle growth, oats are #2 , why eat shitty bread the color of diarrhea

>What are multiple sources of protein in a balanced diet

bread is pretty gay tbhf

Waar koop je dit brood dan flikker?
Lidl heeft alleen schijt

Eierbal is superieur

My index finger is longer. Am I going to die now?

Pannekoek/10

Whoa it's like languages differ in sentence structure whoaaa whoaaaaaaa stop the presses

Leto is amazing. I did it for about 6 months. The only reason I quit is because of fucking cake and shit.

My nigga. That micronitrient profile

Obongo died for this

Anglos doesn't have good bread culture, though
t. german living in uk

Bread and butter really activates my primal almonds

Neem dat terug

>expensive meme bread

>tfw index finger shorter than ring finger
feels fucking good

kys brainlet

>ring finger longer by 3-4 mm
made it

Ja
Voor jou

You only eat beige food don't you?

The best toast in all creation..good shit

>Damage control

You are right. They are just plain fucking stupid head.