Female sex hormone down 66%

2 small red a day or 1 med.

>literally less test

>literally retarded
come on man, you are better than this

Literally nothing was gaind from eating onions kek

Actual retards.

>being this delusional

Can I cook them and still get the benefits?
I love caramelazed onions

Not shilling for onions since i think its retarded, but honestly, do you guys have zero comprehension of the world around you? Can't you read?

shrek eats onions like crazy. shrek is strong as fuck.. i wonder if they knew..

I don't know.
The only raw has had any kinda data.

The effects may still be present in cooked onions.
To be sure go raw.

no

Can someone explain what it means?

Ok I'm gonna simplify it and probably butcher it.
Feel free to correct me.

Think of test as money.

General test levels are like your total worth.
House
Car
Stuff

You can be worth alot but still live badly.
Ie 1 million worth of equity but can't do anything with it as you can't spend your house as a currency.

Free test is spending money.
Spend it on gains

The female sex hormone is like a debt.
(Although you do need some levels of it)

Reduce it.
Better off.

guys don't forget, OP was born in 1980
your test goes downhill when you're middle aged, so the results arent bad

Can you do a test with the supplements? selenium, quercetin, S-adenosylmethionine and isorhamnetin are the chemicals. They already have supplements for these.

That's a significant drop in estrogen.

At present I am "running"
Opinions
Pomegranate
Long jack
Cocoa
For my next test

>Did onionbro's results come back as good? What happened

Do you smell like onions all day? How do people react to you smelling like onion?

>inb4 "hur dur you shouldn't care what people think of your smell"

Ever hear the phrase "Your mileage may vary"?
>what works for ONE GUY won't necessarily work for YOU
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
that's all you need to do. Stop looking for shortcuts and JUST FUCKING DO THE WORK.

the onions are not entirely unusable though, look at the plastics thing of pic related.

>free test 300

lel you're fucking TRT-tier. Should've known onionmaxxing was soyboy shit.

I did for the first few days.
After that. . .
No smell at all

I fucking love cooked onions but only tolerate them raw and really have no intention of ruining my meals for the rest of my life on a possible slight test boost

But I still eat at least 1 cooked daily so w.e's

STEAM THEM

no more bratwurst!!? no more weisswurst?

but fried onions are just so good

why not just include actual fucking test injection on that pic? you put on other prescription drugs so why not just pin too you fucking pussy?

only if they were made locally and without crap in them, traditionally even. Most processed meats are in line with the veganist lore actually, processed sausage from nearly all western sources is pure cancer. Filled to the brim with preservatives that will keel you.

frying them will decrease the nutrients you can get from them, potentially even de-activate what makes it so estrogen lowering too. Steaming is the top tier choice as it leaves everything probably intact, while destroying the horrid taste and stomach wrecking properties.

because I still believe in the natty way, only because of the plastics my mental hand was forced to these things.

Just take some aromasin you cunt.

>de-activate

I bet you eat homemade coconuts too you fag.

Are you new to food or something? Its quite common knowledge that steaming veggies is the best way to go, and how cooking them normally is not that good for their bio availability.

5 minutes and this place stinks of pseudointellectual broscientist raw foodies. Go get a biochemistry degree you fucking useless cunts. Oh and this is one of the biggest pieces of horseshit I've ever seen. >nordic/white?! Don't forget to study biology fuckwits.

you literally ate 2 red onions a day? for $0.05 a day you decreased your estrogens that much?

>the natty way
>nolva and aromasin

>implying you can avoid the plastics in your environment the natty way

good lucky traveling, and having to consume soy laden, estrogenic foods faggot. Or do you think you can bring gloves, filters and other "natty ways of removing estrogens" with you lol? Touch a pillow case, a receipt, a shower curtain, sniff in some air from the fire retardants and your endocrine system will start to weep once more.

>caring this much

Here's a tip for all you fags, you're all softbodies and it isn't because of "muh estrogen" it's because you're all a bunch of lazy cunts. Eat good, lift big, sleep hard. It's not rocket science.

posting kike deterrent

Lived 5m from this statue, oh Wien.

onions are a sufficient enough ai for natties to combat all the shit that's put into the water and whatnot. they should be a staple for every natty

>when a natty onion eating brahmachari walks into the room

IT WENT DOWN HAHAHAHAH

Yup!
My diet was the same for 62 days.
20 before the original test
42 for the test.
Only difference was 2 red.

>cy + 3
>pretending to be retarded on purpose

still defending this meme
>it literally went down
oh my god this is too good fucking lmao'ing so hard at you faggots

0.040n mol/L is nothing
for people with normal test levels that's like 3%

does it matter what kind of onion you eat?

>still completely misinterpreting the results
>"i'm not pretending to be retarded; i actually am retarded! ha!"
try posting more reaction images. maybe that will get the goyim to stop combating estrogen

>the increase is flat instead of proportional because i say so
>even if it still would be an increase dont even bother because it's not enough to warrant eating vegetables
>also ignore the fact that it significantly reduces female hormones

How exactly would it be proportional?

Fuck off retard
I will fucking break your neck you're probably from Veeky Forums too

how exactly would it not be. i never claimed either way

>tfw spending millions of dollars to have nerd virgins go on anime imageboards and desperately try to convince people to stop eating onions

so are you like legit ´tarded or what nigger?

MEME ACHIEVED

get on my level noob

>University study
>neutral
kek

I don't know.
I had red so I can only state the effects are from red.

test levels would increase way more doing sensible things like getting plenty of sleep and eating healthy

t-nation.com/supplements/tip-how-to-increase-your-sex-drive

>What did correlate with libido, though, was the ratio of testosterone to estradiol, along with free testosterone, i.e., that percentage of testosterone that isn't chemically bound to SHBG. The higher the free T, presumably the greater the sex drive.

Free T/Estradiol ratio increased by a factor of 3.875 from onions.

Kongens have G

Not really worth it. The raise is so minimal it won't do anything. The results he got are within the range that free test varies on a weekly basis.

When are you fags going to take the garlic pill?

is it a bad idea for a 14 year old kid to do the onion diet? asking for a friend

fit is so stupid, falling for this ridiculous onion bs.

you should all be embarrassed.

Its probably better to do it during puberty to help with proper development of secondary sexual features. Now run along and eat your onions kiddo.

Anyone try eating onions with greek yogurt? I was thinking of trying them with a recipe my dad used to make with cucumbers but replace them with onions. Thoughts? Heres the original recipe:

>1. Add plain greek yogurt to a large bowl
>2. Add water to the yogurt slowly while stirring until it almost reaches a thick souplike consistency then stop adding woater
>3. Chop up cucumbers and add them to the bowl
>4. Spread some dried mint leaves and stir everything together

Don't know if it will taste good with onions but the yogurt should counteract the strong burning taste you get from the raw onions

>"dude, only white Nordic people are strong. If you're not in this incredibly slim category, you should not lift at all"

Lmao, imagine believing in this

>Female sex hormone down 66%

That's not what that means

I don't care about this test-increasing placebo shit, but onions are fucking amazing as a base to almost any food. Mirepoix, sofrito, etc. Onions add an amazing depth of flavor to so many dishes.

You're literally talking about Raita

What about Garlic? I've been eating pickled cloves in sunflower oil.

Shout out to onionman, I will never meet you, and if I do, I will say nothing but you will know

The original thread you started seemed super retardedm but has literally changed the lives of people on here, including mine. Not because of onions, but for making me improve myself that much further, and adding that much more discipline and creativity towards the experiment that is life.

Thank you for that bro, makes living hella fun, keep experimenting and keep having fun space cowboy. Good luck on your journey.