Has this face but is steel considered by most girls as hot

>has this face but is steel considered by most girls as hot

i'm absolutely in love with him, the fuck are you on about?

He has the face of an angel.

Weak under eye support and scleral show make him look subhuman.

are you a femanon?

he has asymmetrical eyes

A "Hot bod" and ugly face, by thot standard, is sexier than a "dad bod" or fatter with even godly face aesthetics. Best you can do is lift for you.

>Jaw
>Chin
>Cheek bones
He's got attractive facial aesthetics. You mad?

You can always nitpick but this is pretty close to perfect male asthetics in the category of "pretty"

look at the eyes

that hairline
post it!

What, he's got probably an 7.5/10 face. But the guy is all about A E S T H E T I C S right? He's basically like a model, he knows how to work angles and lighting to make him appear to have a 9 face. It's a skill.

I'm a total and absolute faggot.
So, sure user, i am a femanon in this case.
I'd date him even if he was a total dyel too.

His eyes may not be symmetrical, but they're gorgeous, and i'm not talking about eyecolor or some shit.
I love the natural smugness of them.

>roiding is bad kids

even if he was a balding manlet?

Why? i just started a cycle

hair loss
small balls
heart issues

don't do it user

His face is way above average, perfectly sculpted jawline, chin and cheekbones, head full of hair, good nose, I don't know what the fuck you're on about

His head is tilted, retard. And even if he had those his bone structure more than makes up for it

7.5 is above average, but realistically is an 8 with that sculpted jawline

8/10 face

>hair loss
sure if you have genes for it
>small balls
use hcg, no issue
>heart issues
sure if you are an idiot

I'm straight gay, that means I'm a straight person who turned out gay. I don't like looks I like big dicks! Does he have a big dick? than if not then fuck him and his stupid face.

Big dick what makes a real man.

>straight person who turned out gay
no it is impossible
most likelly you just was bisexual

thats not necessarily hair loss; I'm 30 and have had that hairline since I was a teen. hasn't ever moved or started thinning. i think when your fair starts thinning up top, that's when hair loss is a thing.

>hair loss
Just stop using the ones that are giving you this an start using RU58841 to recover

he's good looking, don't kid yourself retard

He's good looking. Not perfect, but has some very aesthetic properties that probably put him in the top 15/25% of people facially.

If you wanted a REALLY good example, you should have picked /ourautist/ Ryan Gosling.

Here's a Hollywood hearthrob considered a pussy-moistener by almost all Western women who has a highly unremarkable face
He's got a slim jaw that has little angularity or definition
He's got unimpressive cheekbones that don't particularly stand out in most light
He's got a rounded, narrow chin and narrow close eyebrows
Most amazing of all is how fantastically asymmetrical his face is. The man literally has two faces- his jaw is much slimmer on ones side, into which his lips list slightly, and on the other wider side of his face, his eye is probably half an inch higher than the other one
Under scrutiny he looks like a Modigliani painting and yet women adore him