How do you stay focused on your goals and being positive when everyone on this site is so pessimistic?

How do you stay focused on your goals and being positive when everyone on this site is so pessimistic?

I lift and keep to my diet for myself, fuck everyone else.

>taking vehement ranting autists at face value

NGMI

im see this thread yesterday

Stop worrying. People come here for advice, or because they are autistic. NOBODY Above a beginner routine NEEDS Veeky Forums, they either need pointers or a feeling of superiority complex. YOUR squat, YOUR deadlift, YOUR diet help YOU. Dont let THEIR hate get you down.

bc this site is inherently 90% shits n giggles 10% serious.

Get off my chan you weak minded waste of skin

>everyone at this site
who cares? what does your family, friends and girlfriend think? that's that matters, not some random anons on the internet

>taking user srsly

Not going to make it, senpai. Just kill yourself now desu wa.

Is this really true?

Nigger, every day. Every single day we have manlet, dicklets, lanklets, feetlets, wristlets threads, What do you think?

Go to /v/, laugh and grow fat.

If you care what they think you should straight up succeed in spite of them man

Maybe I really should leave for good...

I only come here for memes.
I train for triathlon, weightlifting, and powerlifting.
I go to the subreddits for each of them, so I can be surrounded by people who are better than I am.
I let the shame perfuse me until I either have to improve or quit.
Since I love what I do, I don't want to quit, so I have to improve.

impossible

Alright. See you tomorrow then.

This is the negative attitude I mean btw

>when everyone on this site is so pessimistic?
you mean realistic

Remember, you're here forever.

I must be retarded because I don't get depressed like everyone else here
I really enjoy life, and mine's not even spectacular or anything

My life is actually better since I found Veeky Forums. You can learn a lot of thing and talk to people from all over the globe without sucking their proverbial dick, like in non-anonymous forums.

I come here, scan catalog for mirin threads then leave

Just realise that most of Veeky Forums are just jokes.

You're not supposed to take insults and mockings seriously.

remember that these are the people making fun of you on this board

Fuck yourself, you tiny faggot.

But really, man, could you elaborate? I see posts and threads like this more and more, and I just don't get it. Are you posting progress pictures and people are continually telling you you look like shit, or do you post your numbers and people say you're lifts are weak? I can totally see the stupidity, racism, and lack of life experience in some of these posts, to the point where it's I'm standing in the basement with them, but how (and why) is it affecting you? What specifically is hitting home with you? I'm here for a laugh and to post good/helpful info when it's asked for, and that's all I get/do.

If you're the type of person who's affected by the comments and general negative attitudes of people over the internet, to the point that it distracts or even disinherits you from working on your own goals and bettering yourself in any capacity, then Veeky Forums isn't the place for you to lurk. Try reddit, and I say that not in a "gtfo you sensitive soyboy" kind of way, but because they're a little nicer with their anonymity.

The main reason I come here is to see fit girls. Everything else, *especially* lifting advice, physical critiques, and fashion threads should be ignored at all cost. They are filled with people calling each other fags, who probably go to school and get called fags by the local bully, or have tough situations at home.

Because there's progress to be made everywhere in your life. You'll always be stronger tomorrow then you are today.
If you're not a beta-cuck it shouldn't be an issue.

just wemember dat u hev frens