Can I get shredded if I do 5x5 pull-ups everyday? I would eventually progress to weighted ones

Can I get shredded if I do 5x5 pull-ups everyday? I would eventually progress to weighted ones.

Where the legs, lower lats or ab exorcises yo?

You will have strong biceps, forearms, and lats.

you mean 5x25

You have to do chin ups as well if you want more biceps. But you'll not become shredded. Pic related is what you'll get

Pull-ups work your core too, bub.

depends how much he weighs when he starts

What if I just wanna look ottermode like this guy?

160, 6ft tall.

who are you kidding? if you're too lazy to go to a gym with proper equipment you're not gonna achieve an attractive physique either way, even if you could do that with one single exercise (which you obviously can't otherwise no one would be doing anything else. if anything else bodybuilding requires way more fag ass isolation exercises than pure strength which still needs like 5 compound movements trained weekly at the very basic level)

have genetics similar to him, don't lift, have very low bodyfat
basically if you don't already look similar to that physique now, you won't really ever
also keep in mind if they didn't have model faces you wouldn't even consider those guys attractive with that body. top guy especially looks like someone who never exercised in his entire life and just has naturally high t / good proportions + strict diet

You tell me if I have shitty genetics. I've been doing daily pull-ups for a month. My posture has improved without a doubt. I struggled to do a single rep when I first started.

You're wrong. Even these guys have to do some form of exercise and eat properly to get this kind of body

Your body looks smooth as a hard-boiled egg. Is that the aesthetic you're going for?

Jesus Christ shave that thing off your chin right now

>mfw

i fucking hate twinks

No. I've always been skinnyfat. I know a guy who only did pull-ups, everyday for 6 month while eating at maintenance. Ended up looking pretty decent. He started out looking similar to what I look like now.

Look guys I don't have a lot of time. Work and school full-time. Pull-ups are convenient for me. If I don't see any noticeable improvement in 2 months time I'll switch to a brosplit or something.

Heh I've since shaved. I didn't like it either but my gf dug it.

read the fucking sticky you cunt

The qt3.14 is the anchor of this thread op.

Who

Inspector Clouseau over heah

Yeah I'm sure you'll magically develop decent pecs or legs if you just keep doing back exercises until the end of time.

Yeh if you want to take a lifetime to do what you could do in 6months to a year of heavy lifting.

Do a back, bicep and core exercise think you get pecks for free ? It’s a strong compound movement when used correctly but come on man don’t show yourself up, get a straight bar, you want to ohp 40/50, and benching 60/90, dumbells 10/20, for curls, flys, and tris, you need a bench son and you’ll get there but you need a fucking bench kid.

No lol

GENETICS IS A FUCKING MEME YOU AUTISTIC TWINK . SS + GOMAD. READ THE FUCKING STICKY

No

How are you guys so sure? Have you tried it for yourselves?

Most people can't even do a single full ROM pull-up. They don't call pull-ups the squat of the upper body for no reason.

How about alternating these 2 each day?

3x10 Pull ups
3x10 Rows

3x10 Chin ups
3x10 Dips

Might add a set of pushups for both as warm up. Don't have access to a gym for the next 2 months.

Bump

>literally no mass
>chin pubes
>belly fat
Why the fuck is this board so retarded?

Did your gf have a matching one?

Because people like you keep posting.

Sure.

You're fucking retarded.

If you honestly think those are what the average skinny guy looks like you must never leave the house. Also if you think those bodies wouldn't look attractive with an average face you're ever more retarded.

Never give advice ever again.

I want to slap you with my noodle

Tell me who that is.

Also, "shredded" no. Better than before, yes.

Nah use this instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a lot if money

>not using Google Chrome.
Why, user-kun.

Maybe if you are fat as fuck. a beginner should be able to do 5 pullups

welp, apparently it was easy to find. With the standard image search