Flaxseeds have 800 times the estrogen levels of any other food...

flaxseeds have 800 times the estrogen levels of any other food. it is infact recommended to women to increase estrogen levels in their bodies.
this shit is good tier soyboy cuisine. AVOID THIS AT ALL COST.

I wonder if flax is included too

I’m allergic to fish oil so I take flaxseed oil pills everyday. What would be a good substitute for omega 3’s?

meat.

Satans söner, linfrö o sojaböner.
Fuckin hell, I just bought flaxseed oil to cook with since i read that it was the best (alongside salmonoil) for health

Just boil the estrogen out of it

Flaxseed ironically helped me lose weight as a fat kid tho

>citing dailymail
>citing pinterest
it is good, dw

Just stick with olive oil my dude
virgin for searing, extra virgin for toppings on meals and salads
for baking get some butter
if you want to fry stuff get fucked then

I find it interesting that SO MANY foods get converted to estrogen or contain forms of estrogen, but I never hear about any foods that contain testosterone. Is this a Jewish conspiracy?

People have been eating what OP describes for thousands of years and been fine.

Turns out it's easier to blame other things for one's lack of success than it is to own up to your own personal failings.

Beans are tasty and frugal as fuck. I'll maximize my gains and 401k instead of listening to broscience.

The thing about dietary steroids (and estrogen is a steroid) is that it gets broken down first pass by the liver. So if you have small quantities of estrogen in your food, milk, eggs, so on; it doesn't raise your blood estrogen.

But when it reaches a point where there is too much for your liver to filter, the liver just gets overwhelmed and then it raises your blood hormones.

But why does everything contain estrogen, but never testosterone?

Because the Jews took all the testosterone foods and destroyed them, then they pushed all the estrogen containing foods onto white people

Is this why the alcohol jew raises E so much?

Veeky Forums is a board with a strict no-memeing policy. Now please, what is the real answer why?

Going to have to be wild game or grass fed. Regular meat has an extraordinary fucked up 3:6 ratio.

vegan detected

Nope. Plenty of ham hocks and smoke turkey cooking with these beans you little bitch. Come try some we will have a good time.

Isn't Coconut oil very good for deep fry?

Im a masculine woman. Would flaxseeds help me? Im self concious now more than ever because I feel like trannies look more womanly than me now

does that mean we have to change soyboy to something else?
seed swede?

Phytoandrogens are extremely rare in plants.

Algal oil. Don't be a jackass though. Flaxseed oil is fine.

What do you have to lose? its not like it could boost your test anyway
worst case scenario nothing happens

This got me wondering, wouldn't this technically also raise your test? Because of your hormone homeostasis and all. Overall, flax seeds are really good for you. So why not eat them?

>inb4 soyboy

See
This to be honest, show me 2(two) peer reviewed studies before I even consider thinking about your post

Because estrogen is more common in plants.

Do you really expect a fucking flower or tree to be full of testosterone?

>p-pls fuck up your hormones with me

>e-eat these estrogen pills or ur a failure

Shut the fuck up nobody wants a rational opinion here. If you eat anything soy or flax you are basically admitting you are in the process of a sex change. Eat 500ng/dl test 3 meals a day as a replacement.

FUUUUCCCCKKKK

For high heat coconut oil and butter is best. Because of the higher smoke point. The high heat oxidizes the fatty acids in the olive oil.

>Eats beans
>Says he's not vegan

AHA conversion to DHA/EPA is like 5% when you get it from flax

Flax a meme shit, get the algae oil