What kinda pics should I use on tinder? We all know that hookups boost test and help lifts

What kinda pics should I use on tinder? We all know that hookups boost test and help lifts.

Post pictures of a fat ugly guy so that when a girl matches you, you know she's not shallow and you can wow her by being Veeky Forums and hot.

Forget Tinder, it's just a pointless meat-market. If all you want is sex, then find a higher-end prostitute (not your average street-walker) and pay for it, at least you'll get someone skilled that way. Otherwise why would you want to waste your time on a bunch of horny bottom-feeders? Find people to meet at school, work, or at social gathering in decent places. Shit like Tinder isn't worth your time.

>implying tinder sluts aren’t more experienced than high end prostitutes

What if you're poor?

Pic of you in social setting, doing something adventurous, sporty, with an animal, if shirtless make it at the beach, dressed up for a formal event.

You can have 1 selfie at most and it better be damn good if you are going to include it.

Then stop being poor, obviously.

>El goblino....

>2018
>being poor

HAHAHAHAHAHA go cry on tumblr or something fag

The Ol' reverse catfish

Why do cuckposters keep using this image. The kid obviously isn't hers.

>if I say it isn’t her kid it will mean she hasn’t had sex with multiple black guys r-right bros?

yea but youll only attract ugly thots that way

Doesn't work
t. real fat guy (20% bf), no decent matches

/thread

This

Kek

Good luck with your boring middle class gf who'll trade up just like Stacey who bullied you. You chaps are deluded and must realize this before you throw your eggs in the virgin anime gf basket and get butthurt when you're stupidly surprised when Chad manages to fuck her before you.

Kekaroo lads.

Pic related is literally my main picture on Tinder... does the job.

>does the job.
Didn't realize thots had standards so low.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw your calves

PATHETIC!

>gloves

whatever you say, buddy