gatcoin.io
dropdeck.io/
lalaworld.io/
aditus.net/
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-november-19th-2017-63db94e9d680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comfy hodl

if coss makes it, so do i.

increased my stack from 60k to 80k just selling high and buying back in on the dips this week

hopefully I can get up to 100k by middle of december so I can get a free mug

Who are these guys?

Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin

>DAO

accumulate nuls fagget

whoever does not own some COSS is literally retarded, it is so dirty cheap right now, with HUGE potential

just picked up another 100k thanks guys for reminding me of this

ICO’s:
As you have noticed there will be multiple ICO’s accessible through COSS.io
Some with added features and bonuses and some with simply trading promos.
Here are a short list of the upcoming ones:
1: GATCOIN (LIVE) gatcoin.io (mainsale starts December 15th)
2: Dropdeck (main sale November 21st) dropdeck.io/
3: Lala world lalaworld.io/
4: aditus.net/
For all of the above ICO’s there will be trading promo’s once they list on coss.io
The 50 top volume traders of each specific token will share a nice pool of the said token. Estimated ICO value of the pools $30–50,000USD for each token.
For Dropdeck, LalaWorld and Aditus there will be an added 5% on top of all existing bonuses if bought through the coss.io platform.
On top of this we are also discussing with many many more upcoming ICO’s and we estimate that we could easily offer 4–6 ICO’s per month going forward.

BIG DICK ANNOUNCEMENT BUY THE FUCK IN NOW

We mooning

What makes COSS worth investing in?

How do I get free mugs?

5m marketcap with 200k daily volume

fiat and margin trading are coming, and considering that a 100x would mean only 20m daily volume means there is crazy room to go up

also ICOs bought through coss get discounts, also airdrops for trading on coss

the free mug is for anyone with 100k+ coss on 13th december or something

Read about it. You will understand.

10 minutes of research into Coss will get you involved. You DO NOT want to miss this chance. People will FOMO so hard once Coss gets all parts in place and volume begins to pick up.

LOL at all the delusional Non-Coss investors.

Thanks!
What is the best place to buy it? At their own site?

you can get it on hitbit or ethdelta, but coss is where most of the volume is

Coss will never make it and nor will you OP

>Rune, start it
salty no-Cosser detected
you should have accumulated already , if you just fud around now you are a faggot

coss will moon soon

>4444444

When does this get out of beta?

I LOL at those who try to point to Rune as a reason not to invest. A good question to ask your self is: "Who is behind Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex, and other exchanges?" So what is so bad that this exchange actually lets you know who is behind it. I personally find Coss to be a good investment. My gut feeling (which is usually spot on) leads me to trust Coss and the roadmap.

Jesus Christ, transfering btc to coss.io takes so long.

>transfering btc

literally why my dude, tx fees are so high
literally cheaper to sell into ltc, transfer, and buy the btc the other side

I know, but it's currently the fastest way for me to transfer Fiat to crypto. Still sucks.

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-november-19th-2017-63db94e9d680

New UI on its way, looks nice!

Rune will not Ruine us

The most undervalued coin , the FUTURE

Not even criticizing but somehow the concept of buying $7,000+ of something to get a free mug made me laugh

Might do it myself though sitting on 40k coss rn

where do I see my dividends, can't find them inside the coss site

175k daily volume, most of which is coss tokens. This has fallen considerably over the last three months.

Coss will make noncoss holders mad in 2018.... noncoss holders will wish they listened to the couple posts on Veeky Forums advising them of the unique proposal put forth.

Daytraders don't touch this because they don't have patience to wait for Coss to get out of Beta.

>Let us build a strong exchange first that we all can be proud of, then once we are 100% satisfied with the exchange, we start adding focus to the payment-gateway/POS and other features.
Fucking hell lads the fiat gateway is never coming

holy shit the curry ITT

who here no-COSSer ?
what is the reason ? money hating creatures

Honestly the only reason I am not in coss is that I know that the curry will dump on me at a loss because they are high time preference animals.

Wait a second, I do love money. Will invest when I find out which exchange to use for that. Any preference?
Finally be able to pay aunt to show me how to unbra female humans without looking

Sounds like some of you just don't want to make it

Is this girl asian?

she is in the 100k-COSS-club harem

Pretty sure I'm just posting pics of money rn

please tell me where to jump on the train. newfag here

coss.io

well that's embarrassing for me. Thank you! Gonna do this on modem at home tho, I'm on edge only atm

so you can buy coss on its exchange right?
same as in binance right?
and should i transfer my btc from binance exchange into coss or turn that into LTC in binance then transfer and buy coss in its exchange

no, dont do it with LTC, ETHter for this, because COSS-ETH pair has the most volume

SHUT UP I'M ACCUMULATING YOU FUCKS AAAA