Do I have a shot at looking good or am I fucked? Former skellies, please chime in

Do I have a shot at looking good or am I fucked? Former skellies, please chime in

>Do I have a shot
You got two working arms and legs don't you?

To answer your question

This was me before

Eat more, lift weights and work on body symmetry (especially in shoulders)

You already knew the answer, why make a thread?

This me now, not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but just to show what proper lifting and eating can do for an ecto like you

Eating more for sure
I am a big fan of calisthenics, I heard it's good for skinny guys to get toned (I know what this board thinks of the word toned though)... I have access to some kettlebells, would they do me any good?

you will just have patience

yes you have a good v taper though i can tell youll be somewhat of a chestlet as your insertions are flat

So is someone going to post this guys ass or what?

Curlsbro. Try doing pull ups.

Toned is just being lean without a lot of muscle mass. Also in a lot of images the models aren't that muscular they

Calisthenics isn't for skinny guys necessarily, going to a gym is probably better because its easier to incrementally load. Also gym is better for lower body.

Of course you have a shot. Going to the gym will improve your physique 100% garantueed. Next arnold? probably not. Just go to improve yourself, not to hit someone else's standard of what a good body is.

>that muscular they
use lighting pump and filters like contrast to make it look more toned.

This is the ideal body to start with.
Unfortunately its attached to a whiny piece of shit who will never lift 5x week for 50x weeks with christmas/new years off for 4x years and as such you will never be fuarking shredded.

How I used to look.

I do pullups, post your body you probably look dyel or fat

Now. Just eat, train and be patient.

Back

Thanks for the motivation. That body looks around the realm of where I want mine to be.

nice
height and time liftan?

No problem. Also, don't obsess about your weight, it does no good getting on the scale every day. Just weigh yourself once a month or so but put your focus into your training and making sure you are eating well. Make sure you know what you are training when you get to the gym, know how many reps/sets. Try to increase volume every week(weight/reps/sets, can be just one at a time) a little. Just fucking around is wasted time because you will plateau, lose motivation, and your training will be worse. Good luck OP, and don't forget to sleep!

6'2''. 185lbs. I have been climbing 3 years and 1 of those I have also done calisthenics, mostly rings, with a few accessory lifts. Between the skinny pic and the others it's probably 4 years training in total.

>that curvature
>those hips
just post ur bussy already dude

>White
>NOW !

What did he mean by this ?

Took long enough

I'm not a trap ffs

You could be

you're cute tho

dont listen to these fucks op. browse around different forums online, read a little on training and eating for muscle mass. Come back in 2 years and look better than any of these fucks.

What is proper lifting for a skelly who is a complete gym virgin?

So you're saying he is never going to make it?

Don't be such a white knight. Post ass OP

leddit's bodyweight fitness routine. It's a pretty great start and costs infinitely less money than a gym membership.

Also eat one metric fuckton of protein and fat every day.

Still a skelly here but finally starting to put on weight.

Hnnnnng those hips. please get on HRT

Goal body desu, good work brah.

Op your hips aren’t that wide don’t listen to these Reddit geeks, eat a bunch and lift weights you’ll be fine

I was slightly skinnier than you OP when I started. I was 74kg at 190cm and in around 8 months I got to 93kg by stuffing my face with peanuts, milk, oats, whey powder and normal meals and I did PPL.
Pic related is me now at barely 89-90kg since I lost muscle because of a really shitty 4 month period of my life and I just started getting back in shape. You got decent proportions, just stick with it and eat like a madman and you'll make it.

Are you me? what the fuck? what's ur routine?

no hunch pls

nice

g o a l s

I used to be a spook.jpg
Just remember that diddys and squats are just as important as bench
Make sure you keep good nutrition and sleep habits
But more important than all that, you gotta stay consistent
Good luck skelebro, you might just make it