are we humans doomed to be a physically pathetic species?

> are we humans doomed to be a physically pathetic species?
> We can't even fight a chimp (our primitive evolutionary relative)
> A man being on equal with other animals will forever remain in Tarzan/Fiction

What's the point of even training when it seems mother nature itself seem to want us to be weak,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtucwBlNr3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on a side note: anyone got any good vids of gorilla or bear wrestling

>implying we are not supposed to use weapons
>implying we cant still evolve into being literal Overmen
Weakling

Selective breeding going on for thousands of years. Intellect is better than muscles, ability to keep fire keeps animals away thus no need to fight. Europeans and north asians had to prepare for winter,only those who had intellect could survive winter, only those bred.
This also explains why niggers are so stupid and fast.

Because it turns out a highly advanced brain is much better for survival than physical power.

I would beat the shit out of a chimp. 5 times stronger than a man my ass. I doubt a chimp can bench press 350 lbs.

Man literally evolved to use weapons. Weapons predate us. Armed with a spear, man wins anyday. Taking weapons away from man is like taking claws away from a tiger.

>5 times stronger than a man my ass.
this is a myth but you would still die because chimps have no barrings for their own health.

>What's the point of even training when it seems mother nature itself seem to want us to be weak

Humans have not been selected by evolution based on physical strength. If we were, we'd be Neanderthals instead.

Humans in our current form have been selected based on intelligence (as the other anons have said) and endurance.

We learnt how to use weapons and fire, which gave us more power than nature ever could. We survived because we can exist in extremely harsh conditions, survive on very little food, persevere through severe injury (a tiger that fractures a leg bone will starve to death, a human can lose an entire arm and keep going), and apply our knowledge to keep ourselves healthy where other animals would require natural adaptation (fire and clothing mean we can survive anywhere from the equator to the arctic).

In an evolutionary sense, we don't need to be strong and powerful, we need to be tough and cunning.

Also a third major factor is our complex and interdependent social structures, the tribes that collectively care for the sick, tend the injured, and nurse the young are the tribes that survive.

So maybe concentrate on your social gains, they're more likely to keep you alive than your 1RM.

Also they have a higher density of fast twitch fibres and much shorter muscle insertions than humans (i.e. better leverages), which effectively lets them unleash huge amounts of torque and force in short, explosive bursts.

I love these pics!

FF thread?

OP pic is from Simon Bisley!

oh well

counterpoint: you can't get a girlfriend just by being smart

I'm not sure you can get one by simply beating the shit out of a monkey either

reallt nice explanation

contribootin

>cant even fight a chimp
gun.jpeg

>Europeans and north asians had to prepare for winter,only those who had intellect could survive winter, only those bred.

this is so fucking stupid

That shit is dope. Post more

Just ordered this book.

Actually it had nothing to do with winter. Civilization began in the Middle East, which at that time was somewhat cooler and quite a nice warm climate. Disease and warfare are what selected modern humans. Africa missed out on a lot of the death and destruction thanks to the Sahara, but the west brought it to them in force when they came

Not if we use the intellect to build ourselves a new form.

I remember reading somewhere that in a 1v1 match, a man is only equal to a cat if you give him a knife, I guess that's relevant somehow

Jesus CHRIST
I know he's a product of his time, but at least FF's women have natty looking tits...

what kind of cat? A jaguar? cheetah?

Sure as fuck not a Lion or Tiger, especially the latter.

>TFW you will never become King by your own hand and wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon your troubled brow.

If big cats ever figure out how to use knives then we're fucked.
Oh wait we have guns, fuck you cats.

>yfw you will never have a magic sword that removes all your clothes save for little furry pants

Wait what?

How has no one commented on the fact that we developed the ability to S W E A T? Our ability to self-regulate internal temperature efficiently gave us the ability to hunt much faster game animals in the hot sun. People are still doing it--it's called endurance hunting and you can basically kill an antelope weapon-free.

Most humans are mentally, genetically and physically ill and weak. So an average human is shit, but a decent and well developed human specimen can easily beat a chimp and many other animals whitout even using weapons (which we are designed to use by the way)

>Humans have not been selected by evolution based on physical strength. If we were, we'd be Neanderthals instead.
>Humans in our current form have been selected based on intelligence
Neanderthals were very intelligent though, you fucking brainlet

Floridians are the most powerful race on earth

>be human
>have nukes

>be chimp
>eat shit out of ur own ass

>be human
>eat cum out of your own dick
Oh the times, they are a changing...

You do realize the following right?

>humans have superior hand dexterity to everything
>humans are more intelligent than everything
>humans have superior endurance to everything outside dogs
>humans have superior hand eye coordination to everything

While animals are busy punching each other in the dick humans are killing each other at ranges in excess of 2,000 meters with a fucking rifle.

Oh, and we made nukes.

If you actually trained specifically to maximize your use of a spear, rifle, etc instead of just aesthetics or brute strength you could thrash pretty much any animal on the planet.

So says you fag

killing an animal probably won't get you a gf either.

>>humans have superior endurance to everything outside dogs
oh yeah what about sharks you moron

Use a spear, or your brain. Either one is a good weapon.

Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans and were likely more intelligent. If we had been selected for intelligence alone then the neanderthals wouldn't have died out.

KEK, took me a second

Imagine being this much of a brainlet to think this is true

>presents zero evidence to the contrary
his evidence was fairly anecdotal, but at least it was there

so they were stronger and smarter? How did they go extinct then brainlet
>thinking intelligence correlates with brain size

or else they just used their brains to fuck sexy humans until we all rook same

They needed a higher caloric intake

we can also throw really well.

>thinking intelligence correlates with brain size
It literally does, at least within the same species. It's why men average 4 IQ points higher than women.
You're the brainlet.

This guy makes me wanna paint again but I know I don't have enough time or energy

and granted that neanderthals had similar brain structure, folds, etc, having a larger brain size would indeed make them more intelligent.

Is that Frank Franzetta? Yeah good luck.

Also FF got Veeky Forums just so he could use himself as a model.

You can kill a leopard with your bare hands though. In fact, it's been recorded as having happened multiple times.

Being good with women is still a form of intelligence. I have a genius level IQ but I still respect the social intelligence of someone who can talk their way into a girl's pants. Being good academically is just one way to be smart.

>We can't even fight a chimp
Speak for yourself, those things are fucking retarded.

>is just one way to be smart
there is only one way to be smart, if you have a high iq, you are good at processing information of any sort.

>talk their way into a girl's pants
you don't have i genius level iq user
go wach FACEandLMS on youtube, then maybe you are going to understand

PSA, Frank Frazetta was ALPHA.

What a Fucking brainlet.
We may have had smaller brains than the Neanderthals but it is more efficient. They had bigger less efficient brains. Are you saying that an elephant is more intelligent because it has a whopping huge as brain. No they aren’t.

I remember reading in a book that our brains are double folded so that there is more surface area which means more grey cells etc. But the Neanderthals had bigger brains but not as much surface area. Less efficient.

They were more stupid than us despite being bigger and stronger.

Maybe if earth was some big dick hitting contest I’m sure they would have survived but to survive they had to keep warm and have food etc and they obviously failed doing that. They also looked ugly as fuck

>to survive they had to keep warm and have food etc and they obviously failed doing that. They also looked ugly as fuck
they lived for thousands of years in Europe during the Ice Age, you fucking brainlet
the reason they don't exist, is because we killed them and mixed with the remaining part

Not the guy you were talking to but here are some counterpoints:
1. If southern Europeans are not superior because they bread with sands or their weather is better. Why did they make progress more than any other nordic person.
2. Europeans have a lot of snow and green in their lands (food). Isn't finding water and food in the desert more complicated?
and desert people also have a weather that goes from 50-60° in day to -20° at night surviving that is a lot harder than just adapting to a consistent weather
3. Why did big civilizations start in areas with perfect weather (Mesopotamia, north Egypt, east asia, japan, rome, Greece, Persia) while nords who lived in "the hardest weather" don't even have a respectable civilization or empire?

Holy shit that's badass

or lots of other fish and birds
there are probably even other land mammals more endurable

larger brain does not necessarily mean more intelligent.
And some theories state, that we are actually heavily interbred with neanderthals and other human species.

it would
criminals kill people and they have plenty of gfs

>at least within the same species
Only that neanderthals were not the same species as modern homo sapiens sapiens!

The adult bobcat is 47.5 to 125 cm (18.7 to 49.2 in) long from the head to the base of the tail, averaging 82.7 cm (32.6 in); the stubby tail adds 9 to 20 cm (3.5 to 7.9 in)[14] and its "bobbed" appearance gives the species its name.[18][19][20][21] An adult stands about 30 to 60 cm (12 to 24 in) at the shoulders.[12][22] Adult males can range in weight from 6.4 to 18.3 kg (14 to 40 lb), with an average of 9.6 kg (21 lb); females at 4 to 15.3 kg (8.8 to 33.7 lb), with an average of 6.8 kg (15 lb).[23][24] The largest bobcat accurately measured on record weighed 22.2 kg (49 lb), although unverified reports have them reaching 27 kg (60 lb).[25] Furthermore, a June 20, 2012 report of a New Hampshire roadkill specimen listed the animal's weight at 27 kg (60 lb).[26] The largest-bodied bobcats are from eastern Canada and northern New England of the subspecies L. r. gigas, while the smallest are from the southeastern subspecies L. r. floridanus, particularly those in the southern Appalachians.[27] The bobcat is muscular, and its hind legs are longer than its front legs, giving it a bobbing gait. At birth, it weighs 0.6 to 0.75 lb (270 to 340 g) and is about 10 in (25 cm) in length. By its first birthday, it weighs about 10 lb (4.5 kg).[16]

So at maximum he won against a 40 lb cat.

Great fucking job.

You cant benchpress 350

Even if a chimp just wants to play a bit, an average man can get into trouble:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtucwBlNr3A

>pulls out automatic rifle
>time for me to show you monkeys who is really evolution's bitch

Everyone knows great apes are bulletproof!

Black people shoot each other all the time what are you talking about

Genetic engineering will fix it

>we can also throw really well.
Understatement of the year; humanity is completely unparalleled when it comes to killing or wounding at a distance.
Even an adolescent human male is able to throw fist-sized rocks with both speed and accuracy, well past 20 meters.
It's proven to be a massive advantage, as it has allowed early humans to hunt in a safe and effective manner.

>heavily interbred with neanderthals
look at niklai valuev and you will have no doubt about it

Nerd and gay.

shut the fuck up, you retard incel beta faggot

Your english is kinda misleading so I will answer to what I understood.
>1. If southern Europeans are not superior because they bread with sands or their weather is better. Why did they make progress more than any other nordic person.
Not exactly true, greeks, as beacon of civilization had to live in very infertile lands, the fact that they need colonies to provide mother states with food and animals is a proof that originally Greece wasn't land especially rich of food, so planning was crucial to maintain a community. So point stays, environment which requires planning is a root of intelligence.
>2. Europeans have a lot of snow and green in their lands (food). Isn't finding water and food in the desert more complicated?
Again it's not about being complicated, it's about having to plan your whole year according to schedule given by nature. europeans indeed had fertile lands during summer ,but during winter they had nothing to eat except for what the've gathered durign summer. Again, planning was needed to preserve their existance.
Desert people on contrary have it hard all the times,but in cycle of a year nothing really changes, they didn't have to plan, they just needed to know how to live through the day.
>3. Why did big civilizations start in areas with perfect weather (Mesopotamia, north Egypt, east asia, japan, rome, Greece, Persia) while nords who lived in "the hardest weather" don't even have a respectable civilization or empire?
Because back then humans were new to this whole agrictulture thing. Crops were only good if you had very good soil, maintained by rivers which provided them with nutritions. First civilizations started around rivers which flooded crops certain times a year. Again element of planning remains.

Compared to land animals, you dingus. It's like calling a 250mph car slow because there are planes that fly at mach 3.

>It's like calling a 250mph car slow because there are planes that fly at mach 3.
But the 250mph car is slow even compared to other cars, as there are cars that drive at Mach 1.