Is ramen bad for you, should I stop eating it? as a broke college kid this shit is great

is ramen bad for you, should I stop eating it? as a broke college kid this shit is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean here and there is ok, wouldn't make it integral to my diet.

Get a crockpot and start cooking beans and make some rice to go with it. Cheaper and better for you.

It is my guilty pleasure

If you're broke eat pb sandwiches, eggs, beans/rice like the other user said, milk, tuna. Ramen is tasty and that's bout it.

yes, it's terrible for you and loaded with cost-efficiency chemicals and preservatives, just like all processed food

but if you're truly broke, i guess it doesn't matter. I spent $40 at the grocery store and made a fuckhuge pot of chili with all fresh vegetables which will last me all week, and also enough breakfast stuff for a week

I personally try to avoid any carb sources that don't have any fiber.

it's an ALRIGHT carb source at best. It is very far from being an actual well balanced meal.

Load it up with some meat/veg and it'd be decent.

Listen to all the anons here bro, and this guy as well. Making chili is much more filling, healthier and filled with great minerals and macros, and lasts way longer than ramen.

if its the only thing you can afford and you're horrible at cooking then i guess you can eat it all you want.

it is bad for your health tho

Fuck, guess I'll throw out my ramen. I'll look into making race and beans and start investing in eggs. can I at least have my eggs with wheat bread? I fucking hate chili, so I won't be making that.

Having an electric water kettle I see why it might seem convenient user, less than five minutes and youre done eating.
But at the grocery store they sell bulk pasta and other macaroni, learn the value of taking time to cook nutritious meals. Instant noodles to me is something I take on the road away from home.

I am also a broke college student and instead of this shit I buy bags of beans and rice and eat that for most meals. It's cheaper and better nutrition. Get some olive oil and pour it on top. Shits tasty

Why would you throw things out when you're broke? Eat the damn thing.

>guess I'll throw out my ramen

Me too

Half a bag of ramen, six ounces of chicken breast, and eight ounces of frozen veggies and you have a decent cutting meal. Double the chicken and eat the whole bag of ramen for bulk version. Just stay hydrated to mitigate the sodium.

I eat it like once or twice a year because that shit is packed with preservatives and god knows what

Not filling and high in sodium, don't eat it

Why would you throw it out. Just don't buy any food that's mainly carbs from now on and you'll be good. Literally buy a bottle of coconut oil and add a few teaspoons to everything you eat if you can't afford enough food, you'll get to your calorie needs in a healthy way.

If you want to eat good then eat white meat, fish, nuts and green leaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
you don' wanna get SWOLE nigga?

If you were really broke you would not eat this shit. You are just a lazy twat, just be honest