How much protein should i get every day? Is 3 eggs a day enough?

How much protein should i get every day? Is 3 eggs a day enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely fucking not 3-6 and chicken breast and protein shake

read the fucking sticky

sure, if you're like five years old or otherwise severely underweight.

~10eggs, give or take a few depending on weight, should have your protein needs covered assuming you get NO other protein.

Don't rely on just eggs for protein, mix it up, 3 large eggs will give you about 21g of protein. If you're looking for a lot of muscle building right now, use this:

Body weight (pounds) = how much protein you should be eating in grams.

If you're not bulking, try multiplying it by 0.8 or so.

is protein powder cheap? is that an easier source?

1 kilogram per gram of bodyweight

You can eat 150g a day without even trying

but what do i eat?

peanut butter, milk, oats, eggs, beef mince, bread are your friend.
t. skelly poorfag who just started bulking, i was surprised by how much protein i was getting.

chicken tits!

It's somewhat cheap, eggs are technically cheaper but a very stupid way to get all your protein. Greek yogurt, chicken, whey protein, and milk are my main sources of protein although I do eat eggs a few times a week.

>3 eggs

kektimus maximus

This is obvious bait you fucks

i'm sorry, i'm just clueless and a brainlet.

>3 eggs a day

nigga 3 eggs isn't even enough for breakfast

then what is?

9 eggs from brekkie if you're gonna eat celery and kale for the rest of the day.
>Assuming you're 5'1

thats only 60g of protein
dyel?

Not even close, homie

You need well over 36 eggs a day if you are not bulking or under 200kg. If you are bulking add another dozen eggs, if under 200kg add another 36.
Only eat them raw.

Yes.

.7g~1g per pound of bodyweight. Literally could have just fucking googled this. Generally, if you exercise 1g/lb of bodyweight.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

What kind of oats do you eat? Brand if possible

Op stop being stupid.

3 eggs is fine for an ant, pic related.

1g/lb is overkill and is impossible to utilize hormonally for 99.9% of individuals naturally training. 1 g/kg of lean bodyweight of protein from animal sources and however so much from plant sources is sufficient.