>start mewing
>get throat pain

what now fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That means it's working, keep it up!

Do you have a mewing guide? I don't wanna watch that 30 minute long video

your mouth isnt used to the pressure of your tongue yet, when i started mewing i had mad bruises all over my mouth for the first 2 weeks

It feels more like sore throat thing when you start to get sick rather than anything in the mouth itself. It's scratchy.

just push as much of your tongue as you can to the top of your mouth

... She post weight and changed the angle of the picture... Stupid.

>mfw from the side i have no chin but the line is like in the after pic

I swear someone dropped an anvil on my head when i was a wee lad

yeah the back of your tongue is sucked in there which is bruising it. that feels just like a sore throat, i had it as well

COPE

I can literally see immediate improvement in the profile aesthetics of my face with just moving my tongue against the roof of my mouth

I'm gonna keep doing it despite the pain, I hope I don't fuck something up

maybe you're just getting sick dude

Throat pain is normal since your neck muscles are changing how they are used

ok yeah that actually make sense
I kinda had a problem with getting all of the tongue up there in the back so it felt that the pain was way too back but fucking around with it a bit now I guess I can sorta feel the tongue and the hurtful area overlapping

thanks for reassuring me bro

Am I a chinlet? Sometimes I can't tell. My goatee hides it a bit I think. Are you saying I should press my tongue into the roof of my mouth as hard as I can? Because it already naturally rests up there. I've had braces before on my top teeth and wear a retainer occasionally overnight.

no but I seriously think you should shave that shit

you are a chinlet compared to the giga chads but otherwise you look in normal range imo, especially if your tongue posture is naturally correct - does all of your tongue naturally rest at the top or just the tip?

try to force your tongue to fall down in your mouth and see how you look then, if my chin looked like yours in resting position I probably wouldn't bother changing anything desu

It's all about harmony, ayy lmaos don't even have chins.

nah a slightly receded jaw is normal for those with a nordid, dinaric and sandnigger phenotype

Yeah it looks bad, I went to the gym and haven't put in any oil/balm yet from coming back and showering. This is much longer than I'm used to.

>harmony

Ahh okay, my lower teeth are just barely behind the front teeth. I think if I can stop clenching my teeth back at my molars and instead subconsciously keep it forward I'll look better.
This was me on Nov. 3rd, I think I look way more Chad with a beard but not many others at work rock them.

That's what it feels like. Even right now my tongue is naturally touching the back of my front teeth, it's hard to "sense" the back of my tongue but it feels like it's touching the roof of my mouth as well. I don't mouth breathe or any of that shit. Just wish my jaw was even more profound. I'll try to find a good shaved picture.

yeah there are guys with better chins than you but like there will always be someone to mog you in some ways, you are still human range at least

just look at me for comparison lmao, complete abomination

left is with loose tongue right is with tongue to the top of the mouth and teeth closer together instead of the usual overbite, still disgusting and unnaturally looking but a bit better at least

at least this shit doesn't impact my profile that much or else I would kill myself

>at least this shit doesn't impact my profile that much or else I would kill myself
*meant that it doesn't impact my frontal look rather than my profile which it obviously does

Damn. I was secretly hoping this Mew would take me to giga chad levels, but I can't say I look that bad. I've been neck training as well (about 15"-15.5" now) and I have the jaw line where as my friend looks more like the left, no adam's apple either. Now what?

>Try mewing
>Jaw hurts like a motherfucker

LOOK AT THIS CHINCEL HAHAHA

Can you fuck up your teeth mewing? if you have an overbite, can mewing fuck up your teeth more and shift them more outward?

just a reminder for the fellow retards. Your mouth must be closed, but you should press your TONGUE against the palate, not press teeth against teeth, thats going to fuck you up and/or give you a headache

What are my upper and lower incisors supposed to be doing? right now they are *just* touching, but one of the lower ones juts out slightly further than the other.

can someone give me the rundown on mewing?

>tongue on roof of mouth for facegains

>dentist makes up a bunch of bullshit without any empirical scientific facts to back it up to viral market his clinic
>claims the true solution to orthodonic issues requiring jaw surgery is "just press your tongue up bro"
>names technique after himself
>claims to have pioneered an "explosive new field of medicine"
>says his quackery is not universally accepted yet because he's so ahead of the curve
>insecure chinlets lap it up

holy fuck does nobody read threads anymore? We're not even 30 replies in

this guy. every thread this guy

Am I right in thinking this is essentially teaching your tongue to act as braces for the jaw? Applying a constant pressure outwards on the teeth and jaw.

If you arent mewing what on earth are you doing

Riley posting

Are you guys saying that tongue on roof of mouth isn't your natural position?

is this why I have a decent chin?

If I relax fully my tongue sits in the bottom of my mouth, not pressed against the roof of it.

Same here. Especially not having the tip near my upper front teeth.

You don't look chad at all so the beards not doing much

what if i have braces?

As much as I want to believe in the orthotropics meme, all those before and after pics are fucking worthless as a proof of actual skeletal changes. I could take a couple of photos like that of myself showing even more dramatic change in appearance literally 3 seconds apart:

before:
>jaw semi-open and consciously shifted back
>semi-open mouth
>tongue at the bottom and back for that turkey neck effect
after:
>jaw shifted forward to the point of underbite
>mouth closed
>tongue pressing up
>head slightly forward

There, what a change!

Mew is a fucking orthodontists, he takes x-rays and CT scans (allowing for measurements with a fraction of mm precision) of his patients' skulls all day every day. You would think he'd show the world before and after of those as a proof of his revolutionary therapeutic approach, but no, he'd rather make cringy YouTube videos addressed to Mark fucking Zuckerberg.

>teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth.

Teeth together isnt healthy, it wears down the enamel on the top of your teeth.

You should aim for a slight overbite.

who /bigbolus/ now?

this
but telling this to chinlets is like telling testlets not to eat 5 whole raw onions a day

you're just not trying hard enough bro! it's not his fault normal people are weak and afraid of change!

This is the biggest fucking meme ever. I can't believe any of you chinlets are desperate enough to fall for it.

B I G B O L U S C H E W I N G

What's this mewig thing?

how fucked?
chin/jaw I mean, I am very aware of my nose and hairline

>that nose
I'm on to your tricks

>throat pain

stop sucking dick. That's the quickest way to end the pain.

your fine bro just lift

>being this new
His nose is literally a typical Aryan nose, jew noses are hooked and much more pronounced.

um

Better?

This is me from the front in Egypt 2 years ago. Hopefully I look more normal this way. I don't wear glasses anymore though. Will i ever get a qt gf?

I've been mewing for a year and never had that problem.

>Will i ever get a qt gf?
probably not desu

Stop clenching.

Sure they are, schlomo

Idk I don't seem to have a problem getting girls, but I'm 5'10 So things could always be better

I'm not Jewish, Ive traced my ancestry and furthest I could gather was something into the British isles in 1700s otherwise your typical euro shit

Has even one Veeky Forumsizen posted images of their improved chin after months of mewing? In before "it takes years, brah" which is what I would say if I too had cognitive dissonance and didn't want to admit I'm just wasting my time.

Fucking eating raw onions already has more evidence then this.

Why are you wearing lipstick?

Is this a meme? I don't understand how it would drastically change face stucture unless your still young and developing.

It doesn't improve your chin or whatever. But for me I looked my best when I needed regularly, my jaw and cheeks were most 'toned'. Also if you have s tendency to mouth breathe Mewing holds your fucking mouth shut so that you don't embarrass yourself making stupid faces.

It's a good 'default position' for your face.

you can widen your pallet and allow for more contact with the top of your mouth by doing this, cosmetic-wise, there isn't much evidence for it.

Am I chincel?

>viral market his clinic
>with something that makes him no money whatsoever
>that is spread all over the place despite the fact that his only customer base would be those around him

You didn't think this shitpost through did you?

Except if you look in the mirror and push your tongue to the top of your mouth you actually see a major difference so mewing is just making that your natural.

Retard.

You look like a white supremacist .

Because the skull is made up of 22 bones and the sutures between them never permanently fuse. Mainstream science in (((America))) said that they fuse, but everywhere else in the world it is accepted that the sutures remain open for almost the entire lifetime and new bone can form between them. This is how non-surgical palate expansion works with a device, and the same can be achieved with the tongue putting constant pressure. The upper palate is the maxilla, and as it widens and comes forward the cheekbones (Attached to it) shift and the soft tissue of the face gets more support

Dyke

Why because I'm white? Kek

THIS IS MY GUN

you have recessed jaw, weak zygomatic arches and tiny chin. much worse than just a chinlet.

What are weak zygomatic arches?

>tfw have always had proper tongue posture without ever noticing.

You got bigger problems than your chin, soyboy.

probably athletic and good looking
your cheekbones user

I've heard high cheekbones are attractive but I can never tell the difference maybe I'm autistic

what is wrong with your ears

Yes, you can see a temporary difference in the tension of soft tissues under the chin, which is exactly what I said, you illiterate cunt. What I'm skeptical of is Mew's claim that tongue posture alone can cause permanent skeletal changes in adults. A claim that he refuses to support with anything that would resemble scientific evidence.

>Mews claim
This is bigger than mew

>mewing for a year
notice any aesthetic changes?

but how does altering the maxilla affect the Jaw size? What else has the ZOG hid from me?

Try working out

I started mewing, but it feels like I have phlegm or a sore throat, around the back of my nose/where the back of my tounge touches my throat and airway. What should I do, does it mean its working?