What are some good keto options at the chinese buffet?

What are some good keto options at the chinese buffet?

The exit.

I figure some of the stir fry options that aren't covered in sauce/velvetted with cornstarch might be doable. Obviously avoiding noodles and anything with batter on it.

In case anyone was wondering I'm just gonna eat some meat and broccoli from another restaurant and have a few gin and sodas.

Water

You don't really think anybody was wondering do you?

You sound lonely

nothing, american chinese food is caked in cornstarch and sweet sauces. dont even try, 360 n walkaway

I genuinely was wondering lel

> 360
> walk away
t. brainlet

do you even moonwalk brah

KETO = RETARD

>too stupid to understand anything but MUH SUGARS
fatty

>thinking I'm fat
Let me guess, you're a stupid American.
Keto has zero benefits as a diet unless you suffer from epilepsy. Seriously it's a retarded diet.

black pepper chicken

>its another ketofag projecting his fatness on others

>Going to a chinese buffet and not a steak buffet

Done Fucked Up

?????? being less obese?

Chicken chow mein

Not even good at that, you'll lose a lot of water weight fast but it's no better and actually worse than some diets at losing bodyfat. Just restrict your calories and stop eating processed junk, switch over to whole foods.

GET OUT NEWFAG REEEEE

have you tried it? it helps satiate you better than high carb diets which is the main reason its easier to lose weight on it

Don't be a fucking pussy and fight the hunger you fat cry baby!

No it doesn't. Keto makes you feel tired and shitty. Fuck off, dyel.

not keto but honey chicken

Keto flu. Ends after a few days. Being at too high a deficit makes you feel like shit. Keto increases fat oxidation which results in a larger portion of weight lost come from fat as opposed to muscle. This is assuming your deficit is high enough to elicit the need for higher fat oxidation.

FPBP

>Works every time
Lurk more newfag.

you havent tried it then

GET YOU SUM CRAWDADS SON

One of the ones I go to has salmon with mayo baked on top. They also have BBQ ribs that I wipe most of the sauce off. It also has a Mongolian grill-type station so you can just have meat & veggies.

My Man! Came here to say this. At my buffet, it is the only meat that isn't fried, coated in sugar, or both. You can get your money's worth on black pepper chicken, steamed veggies and (if not keto) steamed white rice.

My Chinese Buffet has Steamed Fish (Salmon) and Shrimp, They also have steamed clams, some mixed vegetables, and a few decent beef choices. Stay away from the fried foods and the ones that have thick sauce.

CHICKEN. ON. A. STICK.

The only people I know that actually try keto are my fat coworkers.